What is this baby rocker called?

Does anyone happen to know what that swing/rocker is for infants that you strap them down on their belly and it’s supposed to mimic the womb, it moves up and down and slowly and vibrates and is supposed to help with colic? I wanted to add it to my registry for my baby due in October.

Babo cush on a mama roo rocker