What is your favorite perfume?

Anyone have a favorite perfume they get from Sephora that isn’t too expensive? I got a gift card for my birthday and forgot about it…in need of some new perfume (preferable $30 or under if at all possible lol).

4 Likes

DOLCE & GOBBANA THE ONE. Smells amazing and I get so many compliments when I’m wearing it.

Eternity will forever be my favorite scent.

Anything Boy Smells for sure. Personally my favorites are Tangerine Boy and Woodphoria

I like Tea Rose. Smells like roses & is good for day & night. I seem to have very absorbent skin so always have to get eau de parfum or eau de cologne vs eau de toilette, which costs more. I also like Sung by Alfred Sung. Not too sweet, not too spicy or woodsy, but just right. I also like Charlie and you can probably buy a gallon of it for $30!

Have fun trying out all the scents!

Maybe it’s just because of nostalgia, but I still love Obsession by Calvin Klein :laughing:

1 Like

Chance by Chanel❤️
The pink one

1 Like

Sephora sells the rollers or mini sprays you can fit in your purse for around 30!

1 Like

Clinique has a Happy line. There are 4 different scents. They cost around $25. Cocoa and kisses is my favorite.

2 Likes

I really like the sol de janeiro perfumes from Sephora but they have different sprays and they are all really good and last long

2 Likes

I’ve just purchased Sunflower from the 90s. It was the one perfume I could never forget about.

2 Likes

I have been using Billie eilish eilish but not the no 2. It smells so good and is reasonably priced.

Amazing grace by philosophy body spray

2 Likes

Save it. Holidays are coming up. You can always get the gift sets with multiple perfumes inside. It’s smaller sizes but I love to have scents to choose from

2 Likes

Go to Nordstrom rack they have Vince camuto and it smells really nice !! I own 3 and they smell better than the chanel I have lol

Tokyo milk dark is about 50 and its a large size I love the complexity of the scent

Rainbow sells some great ones for just $5

Marc Jacobs Dot was my favorite and then I switched to Daisy once they stopped selling it.

This is a hair and body spray that’s trending on TikTok apparently. My daughter has the 40 and it smells amazing