What is your opinion on giving infants teething tablets?

They truly helped my kids.

1 Like

They helped my great grand daughter alot

Absolutely! They worked for my kids

And i tried them before i gave them to my girls

Yes something cold in the freezer

I used pure vanilla extract rub it on there gums

I use teething tablet

Ask you pediatrician if you can rub a pinch of anbesol

Dip ur finger in a lil tequila and rub it on their gums!

Try freezing juice a

1 Like

Ibuprofen will lessen the swelling

I recommend Camilla drops !

I use hylands tabs love them

Baltic amber necklace

Sensodyne toothpaste. Put a little on your fingertip and rub the gums.

Go to a real natural food store

How well do you like sleep?

My grandson wore an amber necklace, helped alot.

Amber necklace. No fuss or pain. Check mouth to see how many teeth came in

I gave all 3 of my girls them and they helped and we had no ill effects

Those pills helped my great granddaughter!

Numzit on the gums. Or good old whisky shit the pioneers used whisky

𝑫𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’•π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 π’Žπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’•π’šπ’π’†π’π’π’ 𝒂𝒕 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’‚π’Žπ’† π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’Žπ’š π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’π’…π’…π’‚π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’“

Talk to her pediatrician

My youngest loved chewing on raw mini bagels.

If they are eating solid foods (would discuss with dr first) could also puree fruits and turn them into popsicles for the cold to be on the gums and chew on. Would have to be one they already had. Mine started foods at 4 months recommended by my dr to start. Otherwise could use a cold wet washcloth or freeze a wet wash cloth for them to chew on as well. Idk my son hasn’t had any pain for his little tooth. But he’s been teething for quite a while though.

1 Like

They sell baby orajel too. They say if you were old enough to remember the pain from teeth coming in you would go crazy. Your being a good mom trying to end the pain. Do research anything and everything someone says to try for safety reasons. Also try a google search on what to do for a teething baby.

I gave both of mine teething tablets. Nothing bad happened. If the pain got way to bad I rubbed baby oragel on the gums

I used Hyland teething tablets for my son they are all natural and just follow the directions on the package or do under what they say on the package they works amazingly for him

I used teething tablets until I came across non medicated baby orajel, it’s got chamomile in it. That really helped my two year old daughter when she was teething. Best wishes

There’s a mesh pacifier thingy that I used for my babies. U put frozen fruit or ice cubes inside it and they can chew on the fruit but not choke. Better than any chemicals or meds. Sorry but leather is treated with all kinds of harmful chemicals. Also dairy or processed foods aren’t a great option health wise. Don’t want to impose. Just trying to help.

i love teething tablets used them with all 3 of my girls

I have 3 children who I used teething tablets with and they seem to do the job, but I babysit my nephew who was in so much pain from his little bottom teeth trying to come in, I tried everything including the tablets and nothing seemed to work. Finally I decided to pick up a training toothbrush with teething gel. They have them in the baby isle at most stores. When I gave that to him his would chew on it for 30-40 minutes, he loves it. The bristles with the gel instantly soothe his gums. The ages on the gel and brush are 0-12 so its perfectly safe but it’s still a good idea to watch baby with the brush cuz my nephew would gag himself sometimes.

Baltic Amber necklace. You can also freeze a banana for about 30 minutes and let her chew on that. It’s still soft, but very cold and will conform to her little gums.

I used them with all 3 of my kids

I did the same. Rubbed brandy on their gums with my finger. No, that tiny bit on your finger won’t make em drunk nor will it harm them. I used to let them suck on my finger fit a few minutes, too. It helped them sleep and rubbing it made the pain less. Mine are in their 30’s now, none have any long lasting side affects, and have all taken my advice and done this with their kids.
Frozen wash cloths too.

1 Like

Best thing I ever found was those netted pacifier looking things for fruit. Put some cold fruit cocktail in it. Works like a Dream.

2 Likes

I used orajel and wet refrigerated wash cloth to chew on. Somes tablets aren’t regulated and done have the same dose in each one. Be cautious with them.

1 Like

Chewing on green onions. I never tried this, but had friends that did. I also heard about the carrots and frozen wash cloths. I gave my kids ibuprofen.

Tooth pain is the worst pain, as adults we pop a Tylenol but we expect babies to chew on a carrot? Give that baby some Tylenol.

cut up frozen waffles into strips. they disintegrate when they suck on them but the ridges feel good on their gums. messy but good!

Used natural teething tablets worked great

There is little necklaces you can get at drug store or Walmart I believe and they wear the all the time. I have heard good things about them

I used frozen Milky Way bars. I would keep three in freezer all the time. Worked great.

Belladonna…an ingredient in the Holistic ones causes brain bleeds in infants and toddlers.
Belladonna=Nightshade
CAUSES BRAIN BLEEDS IN INFANTS AND CHILDREN!!!

We use the nubys teething tablets or Highlands they work good

I used Tempa Drops, not sure if they even have them anymore but they helped. Poor baby is probably miserable call your pediatrician.

My younger 2 have amber teething necklaces. Oldest has had his almost 3.5 years and youngest 1.5 years. They never really complained about it.

You could freeze teething rings. Keeps them happy for hours

Popsicles or ice chips it really work’s

I’m old world, I rubbed wiskey on their gums, it worked!

I put my kids in the bath tub(or baby tub) with a popsicle. I figured the sugar was well worth the relief I knew they would get. I’ve done the same thing with my grandkids. I’m of the mind there is no such thing as too much Tylenol if you baby gets relief.