What job can you take your child with you?

I worked part time at the YMCA gym drop in daycare and brought my 2 kids. You do have to be able to multi-task. I did alright because I’d already spent a lot of time working with groups of children and was on my 2nd child when I worked there. Another woman had one child and no previous experience and she didn’t last very long because she had a hard time balancing her time with her child and the others. Also, this was my personal experience. Other Y’s or gyms may not allow that situation.

1 Like

Your kidding right? LMFAO idk maybe a daycare or preschool LMFAO Lort​:eyes::skull::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Daycares, preschools, pet sitting maybe?

I worked 3rd shift so husband was home while they slept and I took naps with the baby during the day. My house was clean, baby was happy and healthy, didn’t have to pay for daycare, and I had time away working.

2 Likes

There are companies that have on site daycare, but I can’t think of any where you could physically take your child to your office and keep them with you all day. It’s to much of a distraction. I was lucky enough, when my oldest two were born, to be working for family, who allowed me to bring my girls to work with me, but that’s extremely rare.

1 Like

School bus driver :heart: I started when my daughter was 11 months old….she is going to be 24 years old in July. When I had my son, I stopped maternity leave after 6 months and went back to driving with him on my bus. He is now 13 years old and I drive him to and from school because his school is part of my route. :grin:

5 Likes

My step mom use to clean a backpackers hostel and she use to take me I was older than 5 months though

2 Likes

Daycare ! I work at one and get to bring my kiddos

1 Like

Some banks like citibank gave onsite daycare

1 Like

anywhere with a nursery for staff babies

1 Like

I have a friend that works at a shake shop in our little town and the owner lets her bring her baby with. I’m sure there are people who clean houses that probably bring their babies as well. Put an ad out there on your local Facebook groups. It all depends where you live honestly

You can drive a school bus and take him with you

1 Like

Work at a daycare. Sometimes privately owned businesses allow their employees kids to be there while they work but it’s not often.

Some gyms, day care, amazon flex

You could find someone who will late you babysit your baby with theirs.

Day care you could even do it from your home.

Half day Preschools you can work while your child is in a baby preschool class.

I worked at a daycare center in the baby’sroom. I was allowed to take my daughter with me. Pay wasn’t much, but I was very grateful since I was only breastfeeding her so it was the perfect job for me :heart: no need to pump :pray: