What job can you take your child with you?

I am wondering if any of you have jobs that allow you to take your babies with you(not looking to work from home) & if so what do you do?? My husband works & I have an almost 5 month old & don’t want to leave him but am going crazy in the house! I know this may be a stretch but any input would be great!!

53 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What job can you take your child with you? - Mamas Uncut

Nanny
Personal assistant
Caregiver

1 Like

Only thing I can really think of is maybe a daycare job.

1 Like

I’m am optometric tech and can take mine. My boss is super understanding tho.

1 Like

A daycare would be your only option, and usually they won’t let you be in the same room as your child so you don’t show favoritism.

1 Like

School bus driver!!!

3 Likes

At the YMCA you can bring your child when you work in childcare there.

1 Like

I work a momma morning our type pre-K 6 months to pre-K
My sons in the now 2 yr old room and will stay at this school until he’s ready for kindergarten

I did at home care for another child sense my son was 1.5

School bus driver!!!

1 Like

Once the child is older you can be a bus driver

I’m with Kayla. Daycare is about it.

Personal nanny/childminder
Nail technician
School to an extent but won’t allow you in same class

Only daycare that I know of

I was a Nanny and took my son with me.

I worked in a daycare until I was able to open my own childcare center.

Door dash or instacart are options if they are available in your area. However sometimes you have to take groceries upstairs so just keep that in mind when taking your child but door dash is decent if you can afford gas

1 Like

Maybe consider your own in home daycare

1 Like

I took my son with me when I would clean three different houses. He was 3 months old

1 Like

My aunt use to drive a school bus and would car pool use around with her, I was working for head start with my littlest attending pre school that worked out well until covid an then they fired all the staff due to vaccines :woman_facepalming:t3::pleading_face:

Daycare and get free care most the time. I did it once she hit two to make a check and not fork it all over to childcare. And still close to her. Don’t care for the job but cuddling babies all day was fun. Lol

1 Like

Child care in my own home

1 Like

I was a manager of a gas station for 4 years and my daughter spent all her time with me at work when she wasn’t at school. Now I work in a office and they allow me to bring her with me :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I heard Instacart and door dash allows it. But not sure

1 Like

Amber Mercedes Ponticelli depends on the district. Most will not because of insurance

1 Like

Daycare. My son went to the one I worked in

I work the front desk at a hotel o can bring my kids but depends on the owners

1 Like

Work opposite shifts,
Working midnights & with a baby in the morning is really rough but….
That’s what we’ve had to do bc we need 2 incomes.

I work in after school club & my daughter can come with me on the days i struggle with childcare

Babysitting jobs is your best bet

Preschool or daycare

I work on my husbands day off. It sucks but we make it work. I also work double shifts so I can get in as many hours as possible.

Babysitting, any childcare function

1 Like

Child care and some business have daycare in their building

Something with other kids because most business do not want a child there.

2 Likes

I do inhome health care. Not every client is ok with it but I’ve found a few clients that don’t mind if I bring my kids as long as the work is still done before I leave. I have both of my boys all summer since school Is out and they come to work with me every day. We Did the same thing last summer too.

2 Likes

When my daughter was little I went to work at the daycare I put her in…lol…2 weeks later I yanked her out and quit!!

2 Likes

I agree with school bus driver! I take my 3 with me and have since before my youngest could walk. It also lays like double what like the YMCA does so that’s a nice benefit. Plus summers off:)

3 Likes

Usually if you work at a daycare you can also enroll your child.

Day care if you work there

1 Like

You could do cleanings for people or a daycare. Do you research on the daycare though bc i tried it with my son and quit 2 days later.

2 Likes

I work at a day care and my 3.5 almost 4 year old comes with me daily. She’s been coming with me since she was 1. :blue_heart:

Very few.
Cleaning homes, babysitting, child care.

3 Likes

Daycare centers. And they are probably hiring now.

1 Like

Daycare or house cleaning! I am a director at a daycare and I bring my kid there :grinning: My house cleaner also has a kid and she brings her with when she is on school breaks and stuff - I don’t mind one bit because I get it, it isn’t easy!

2 Likes

Have you thought about working at a day care

I’m a cleaner and take my 9 year old with me in the holidays she helps or sits and plays on phone x

1 Like

Some corporate offices have employee daycare facilities in the building. You drop you kid off on your way to your desk and check on them throughout the day. Eat lunch with them if you want and go home together. Just have to make that part of your screening process before you agree to an interview.

1 Like

I used to do home health care. A lot of my clients allowed me to bring my son when he was a baby. They loved him & he loved them

Doordash, Uber, Uber eats, grub hub

1 Like

Maybe a gym with a kid place

1 Like

Instacart or food delivery

I work for my husband, I can bring our youngest whenever.

I work at the ymca and they offer free daycare while you working

2 Likes

I know someone who drove a school bus and was allowed to bring her baby along.

I use to work as a barn manager and horse trainer and use to take my oldest to work with me all the time. From the time she was a baby the way up until I quit working when I had my twins (she was 7).

Daycare worker? Have your kid in the same daycare you work at or work in their class

Maybe that dog walking app I saw it on TikTok. She picks up dogs to walk for an hour or so. You can walk around with baby for a few hours and get paid.

Daycare. You’ll probably have to enroll them. It most likely won’t be free, but you’ll probably receive a discount. I used to work in childcare and had my kids enrolled. Even after receiving a 50% discount, I had to quit and become a SAHM. It wasn’t affordable for my family. After crunching the numbers, I realized that after childcare expenses, I only actually took home $50 a month. You may be better off getting a job opposite your husband’s schedule, or working part time after he gets out of work.

3 Likes

school bus Driver @Voyago:slight_smile:

In home care. There’s some clients who don’t mind you bringing your child.
My 6 year old tags along to work with me somedays :slightly_smiling_face:

I worked at a gym in their daycare when my son was 6months until he was 2. He went with me every day.

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13826 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyle227.pages.dev

I’ve worked at my sons daycare, wouldn’t recommend working there to! My son was sick almost every week his first month at school and when he was sick guess who had to stay home :roll_eyes: lol ME! The daycare couldn’t understand why I couldn’t come in and than later lectured me about not coming in while my baby was sick. However I do recommend in home care giving I’ve taken my son to work with me while I watch clients. It was super easy and honestly the older people love kids!

What about grocery delivery? I once applied to one that I would’ve been able to bring my toddler to

Doordash, instacart, Uber eats, anything of that sort! I take my daughter with me to work when my momma can’t watch her for me and it’s never been an issue. The only problem is keeping her occupied while we wait for orders (we live in a rural area) but she’s two lol

1 Like

Columbus dispatch is great

A daycare maybe… what exactly do you do…?

Day care. That’s pretty much it.

Im a school bus driver! I take my kids to work with me

I started selling kettle corn about 8 years ago when my daughter was about 8 months. I’d take her to markets with me and put her in a pack n play. My son qas about 8 at the time and I’d drag them both along every weekend. I was a single mom and it was hard but now my son sells lemonade and my daughter sells lotion they are 7 and 14 now. I also clean different homes and businesses but before I start I let them know I will be bring my kids with me some times it is the reason I don’t get the job but I’ve also found people that don’t mind.

My mum was a nanny and was lucky that she was with a family that she took us to work. Took me from 9 days old!

work at a church they normally have child care for their workers you can work with the other kids and make sure your kid is okay

Bus driver for a school board, my grandmother always took me with her :grin:

I’ve done home care and depending on your patients you could take your child.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13892 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles8.pages.dev

Door dash and clean houses

l get paid over $155 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17198 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://paynow14.pages.dev/

Food delivery , Uber , babysitting.
My sister works as a accountant manager for a company and she was able to take my baby nephew with her until he turned a year

School bus driving. That’s what I did while my kids were little

I got a job at a daycare and have all 3 of my kids with me there! It’s absolutely fantastic!

Daycare, house cleaning, church secretary.

1 Like

I drive school bus and can take my kids when they were younger

1 Like

I get paid over $ 115 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 18914 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid107.pages.dev/

I get paid over $ 115 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 18914 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid107.pages.dev/

2 Likes

I work in insurance and my boss has let me bring baby since I went back to work after maternity leave. She’s now 18 months.

Daycare teacher would likely be the only thing I can think of.

I drive a tractor trailer

Cut the cord …let them b independent

6 Likes

School bus driver . That’s what I do .

1 Like

Load baby up and do Door Dash/ Uber Eats/ Instacart/Grub Hub
Make great money and don’t need to have a babysitter :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Avon rep, work from and home and get out and about

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13699 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles27.pages.dev

1 Like

We have small businesses who hire mamas :heart: also, nannying!!!

3 Likes

My cousin sits in the box where you have to pay for parking at the airport when you exit and takes her son.

I get paid over $ 115 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 17944 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid146.pages.dev/

I do notice ubereats having kids in the vehicle with them! It’s tempting for me but I’m a bad driver haha

When I lived in East Texas I had a maid that brought her newborn little boy to work with her! I babysat with the child while she cleaned the house and did the cooking!

1 Like

I work at the ymca and can bring my child with me and we watch other staffs kids.