What kind of suv do you have?

I have mitsubishi outlander great truck but the third row isn’t that great doesn’t have much leg space !In August we have to decide whether we want to keep it or not so I’m looking for some thing that has either captain seats or something with the third row that has enough space for someone’s legs.

1 Like

We have a traverse and I like it a lot!

We got the Toyota Sequoia. It has great leg space in the third row

1 Like

Subaru, also is the most reliable car.

We have a 2017 Pilot and I love it. We had 2007 I loved as well beforehand. I love the longevity of Honda. We do synthetic oil changes and regular transmission flushes on both Hondas we have (2008 civic and the pilot) the pilot has the teather anchor for carseats in all 6 backseat positions. Alot of SUVS do not…

I’ve sat in the 3rd row many a times and for just fine.

Before you make a decision what are your needs? 6 to 8 grown up sized people? Carseats? Getting Grandma or Grandpa in and out? Space for a wheelchair or walker?

We have a 2023 jeep grand cherokee L and it has 3 rows of seating. The second row are captain seats and the 3rd has plenty of leg room! We love it

Dodge Durango. I do love a Tahoe, but they are huge and the Durango feels like it’s just planned out better, and it’s smaller. I have four kids, my two youngest sit in the very back, and my oldest (who are 12 and 14 growing boys) have the middle and never complain about leg room or space. They actually prefer it to the Tahoe we used to have that had captains seats. The trunk space is also bigger in my opinion, and the back seats EASILY lay up and down for extra grocery room when one of the boys ride up front when it’s just the five of us and not six. Also…it has an easy open tailgate hatch button in the front AND back :joy: grocery loading is a BREEZE.

*Oh and my oldest can also ride in the very back seats with no issues too if they prefer the very back.

1 Like

Whatever you get, don’t get KIA anything. Trust me