What problems can stress cause during pregnancy?

I am in a really tough financials situation and a bad relationship plus I have two other kids. While I’m excited about this baby, pregnancy is has just added to the stress of my current situation. Can anyone provide some advice?

2 Likes

Self destructive behavior, depression/anxiety, lack of self care

1 Like

Stress can do many different things during pregnancy including causing miscarriages. Try to find a therapist to speak with or at least a good friend who can let you talk out your feelings

Counseling helps! Mandatory time out for yourself and your well-being if you’re able…even if its a soak in the tub.

1 Like

Stress on baby can cause preterm labor

1 Like

Preterm labor. I was way too stressed out water broke and had my baby at week 33. Highly recommended finding some good stress relieving activities.

I saw a therapist during a pregnancy that I went through alone after leaving an abuser. It really helped.

If it’s possible maybe get out of the bad relationship and try to get some financial help for you and your kids. It’s not easy but it can be done. There are a lot of resources for single mothers. If the relationship is that bad then walking away is the only way to make things better. Reach out to family or friends for some help so you and your kids can live a better life. Never stay with someone just because you have kids, the kids will suffer too. Good luck

Take care of yourself first! Get financial assistance or reach out to a good friend or family member for support. If there’s domestic violence please find somewhere to go. There are resources out there for that situation. Your not alone and there is a way to have a better life for you and your children :heart::heart::heart:

There are several organizations one is Safe Families its faith based. They help women in your situation by pairing them with a safe family to help support you.

Leave the bad relationship,no good for your kids.Look for local resources for women that can help you.If needed,stay in a womens shelter.Ask any family for help if possible.

I always thought stress was a factor in my getting so sick. Finances. The father abandoned me the second he found out I was pregnant. Knowing I’d be on my own with it all. Meditation. Self love. And, if necessary, a professional to talk to. You can do all this. But you have to believe it. Prayers to you.

Alot of factors can cause stress while pregnant. The main thing to do is to try and remain as calm as possible.
But if you are in a toxic situation you should try to find a way to remove the toxicity.

I would say find a friend or family member to talk to.

After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great spell caster for help. She helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 48 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Mama Adamz released him to know how much i loved and wanted him. And she also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. You may too Call/WhatsApp her +27717929728. I’m so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Mama Adamz is the best! I’ll never forget how much she helped me.

What an amazing testimony to be written I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn’t just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers… my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the reviews people was writting about this spell caster when i contacted him. Especially one main review about a man called LEWIS, who got his wife back with the help of the spell caster And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people… and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much Dr Osagiede for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to be a mess. Email him through (drosagiedelovespells@gmail.com). Or
WhatsApp(+2349055874177)

Thanks once again Dr Osagiede for your kindness and help.