What product helps cellulite?

i need help building confidence in wearing shorts/dresses ect with cellulite. i’m 27 and have terrible cellulite from the hips down due to rapid weight fluctuation i just want to wear shorts and little dresses so bad. i don’t care about the cellulite but i dont want to embarrass my husband. what can i do? is there any product that will hide it? how is it that other women go out and just wear their cellulite with pride? how can i do this?! just looking for advice

40 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What product helps cellulite? - Mamas Uncut

I found weight training helps tremendously with cellulite

Pantyhose I’ve seen some use, personally I love fishnet stockings.

2 Likes

If he is embarrassed by your body, find a new husband!

19 Likes

There is sooooo much to unpack, here. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Weight training to build muscle helps immensely

Toning workouts. If you’re embarrassing your husband, he ain’t the one.

8 Likes

Clothing doesn’t stop us from being the size we are.

7 Likes

Maybe tanning lotion? Or just live your life as you please and forget about what other people may or may not be thinking?

3 Likes

If a man is ever embarrassed being seen with you. The issue is the man. Not you or your body

10 Likes

Follow karina irby and thebirdspapaya on Instagram or Facebook and read all their posts about body love, acceptance and positivity :white_heart:

Strength training

Oh good luck this is gonna be an MLMs dream post lol

2 Likes

HARD MASSAGE
Like almost painful heavy handed massage. Cellulite is clumped up fat cells and consistent hard massage breaks it apart.
Look it up. Tribes in Africa do it to one special lady in their tribe. They feed feed feed her and massage her body all the time to combat cellulite formation.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need a better man honestly. If you live your life for others, you will never be happy and confident.

4 Likes

Most men honestly don’t care about that stuff. We as women are overly critical of our bodies. Speak to him and see what he says. Most likely he honestly just wants you to be happy and confident in your own skin. He is with you because he loves you

8 Likes

Wood therapy to help reduce the appearance.

A good workout routine helps… but if he loves you he won’t care once he can see how good you feel and look in whatever you want to wear.

Rihanna has cellulite :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Apparently you can rub cucumber on cellulite and it tightens the skin…not sure if this actually works

1 Like

Everything I’ve tried had never worked. And if your husband is embarrassed, you need to lose him. despite what social media says, cellulite is completely normal.

4 Likes

Exercise. There is no quick fix to these things

If you want to help your cellulite do it for you, not because of your husband. Cellulite is normal, it’s okay to have. If he is making you feel embarrassed he doesn’t deserve you.
I don’t know for sure if it would work but I’ve heard coffee grounds rubbed on the skin works

1 Like

Life is short…dont worry bout it…go have fun…

3 Likes

How do I do it? I stop caring about what others think.

2 Likes

You have to learn to love yourself honey. Don’t tear yourself up over it, learn to embrace it an go out an have fun.

4 Likes

Unfortunately there is nothing. Even the skinniest girls have cellulite. Don’t drive yourself crazy or spend lots of money trying to find a product.

1 Like

My husband encourages me to wear whatever I want. I’m the one embarrassed of my cellulite. He loves all of me.

8 Likes

Embarrass your husband? If something as normal as cellulite , is embarrassing to your husband then you need a new one!

7 Likes

Dry brushing and infared sauna :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Liquid collagen every day.

1 Like

Actually drinking more water and dry brushing it or roller brushing it has helped me. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hydrate, dry brush and flush toxins … I accidentally improved mine this way

My hubby loves it all encourages me to wear what i want

Honestly, love yourself and don’t worry about what others think. Women come in all beautiful shapes and sizes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Grapefruit oil. Use only therapeutic grade (I use young living), and avoid exposure to the sun.

Trust me…my legs are awful…I wear shorts in summer because it’s hot! No one bats an eyelid xxx

Massaging and weight training should help

I have it too. But during the summer I do a ton of walking and hiking/ biking and it helps tremendously, it usually comes back during winter when I’m lazy as ever. Once I get out daily running walking hiking ect I notice a huuuuge difference

Just wear it. You go girl.

1 Like

I embrace them
As hard as it can be we have to love our entire body as long as you feel comfortable in the skin you’re in

1 Like

Girl, JUST WEAR IT. Your husband isn’t really your husband if he’s embarrassed by you 🤷

10 Likes

People aren’t paying attention

1 Like

Honey, if you’re husband is embarrassed by you, he’s not the one. Love the skin you’re in.

8 Likes

If your husband is embarrassed maybe you need to leave him and find a better man!

2 Likes

I feel you. I used to toot my horn on my strong and pretty gams from gym dedication. Then I fell from two stories 2 1/2 years ago… I’m lucky to be walking but the injury caused nerve issues and I have had muscle atrophy. My once great legs look like I’m hiding a bowl of cottage cheese under my skin. I hate it. The depression I have from the fall cuts deep to the heart.

7 Likes

Toning helps, but I don’t think it will get rid of all of it. We all have flaws and insecurities. If your husband is embarrassed by how you look, he doesn’t deserve you then

2 Likes

Haha he won’t care …. And if he does get a new one no real man would ever be embarrassed of there wife with cellulite
Just wear something round the house and gauge his reaction :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Jergens natural glow with firming. You get little sun glow too. Drink lot of water too.

1 Like

Embarrass your husband… Dude needs to love you regardless!! Do what makes YOU HAPPY

7 Likes

Embarrass your husband??? Girl what? If that man doesn’t flaunt you naturally then fuckem

8 Likes

Your husband will never notice. What he will see is you feeling good! They don’t see details. Find a cute lil dress ( Old navy and target have some really cute ones this season) :wink:

4 Likes

If people are concentrating on your legs, they have aserious problem!

3 Likes

The way I see it is cellulite is like freckles, unique to each individual.

Try the Truly Buns of Glowry. I use it on my booty and thighs and can tell an improvement. No cream will eliminate cellulite but tightening creams do help.

I had cellulite when I was 100 lbs. blame genetics. You can sometimes massage them out temporarily with a massage gun. There still there but kinda blends them in short term.

We all got cellulite sweet. Don’t worry about it but if you want help try nivea q10 cellulite firming cream xx

1 Like

If you’re husband is embarrassed by you then he is NOT the right man for you…

13 Likes

Just wear the damn shorts

If your husband loves you then He won’t care about it. He probably hasn’t even seen it. From my experience guys look for other things when admiring your body.

5 Likes

Is your husband giving you crap about cellulite which is actually normal? (In which case eww maybe dump him) Or are you worrying about it but placing the blame on your husband maybe thoughts ? Bc you say you don’t care but you do…. This whole post says you care.

Cellulite is normal!!! Wear what you want. Be comfortable. Rock the dresses and the shorts.

1 Like

Embarrass your husband?! If hes embarrassed by that he wouldnt BE my husband. Thats ridiculous. Wear it. Be confident. Dont care what ppl say

3 Likes

Has your husband ever mentioned your cellulite? If he hasn’t, then you are just projecting your anxiety about it onto him, which isn’t fair to him, and just amps up your anxiety. The bottom line, so to speak, is that you have to learn to love yourself, lumps, bumps and all. If you want to improve the look of it, you can try a skin firming cream. Nivea and Gold Bond make good ones. I also found over the years that the darker my skin is in the summer, the better the smoother the appearance. Confidence is key. When I have a kiss of color on my legs in the summer, I absolutely rock white shorts with zero concern about what anyone else thinks about my legs. I like them. They get me where I want to go and my husband has never made a single negative comment about them.

Cellulite is caused by connective tissue between your outer and inner layers of skin. It’s completely normal. You know what’s not normal? The skin of those models and celebrities whose photos have been edited, cropped, shopped and airbrushed to remove every imperfection.

4 Likes

your husband shouldn’t be embarrassed that’s who you are and who cares what people think if they don’t like it don’t look :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Anese.co down with the thickness cream.

•Cellulite is NORMAL!
•You don’t exist to please other people.
•A loving husband doesn’t care about cellulite and is proud of you

Wear the shorts and free yourself of toxic “beauty” standards that only exist to sell placebo creams and gym memberships.

9 Likes

Try body contouring or wood therapy. Some salons offer it. Really works.

I have cellulite and major stretch marks on the back of both my legs due to weight fluctuation from my first pregnancy (gained a ton of weight and then lost it soon after). Embrace your body, and hopefully your husband hasn’t actually voiced that he was embarrassed/disliked your cellulite because that’s a whole other issue. Embrace who you are and who cares what people may think. You only have one body and it has carried you this far in life. We are often our worst enemy meaning we see the worst in ourselves when odds are other people wouldn’t/don’t even notice.

2 Likes

Tights are a girl’s best friend!

2 Likes

You could always opt for shorts and dresses that are a little longer. I wouldn’t worry about it though. Everyone has cellulite.

We all have cellulite… Some is worse than others… Pure Romance has a product called Body Boost that tightens and lifts. So look for something like that.

1 Like

I have cellulite , I use to try to not let it show. I was the girl that had zero confidence. I tried to cover up everything. Until one day my 13 year old niece comes up to me at the pool and says “you look more silly trying to cover up so much”. And you know what … I don’t care anymore, I walk around like it’s not even there. If you don’t like it, don’t look. Am I still insecure? A tiny bit, but whatever ima be happy. My husband loves it when I let my legs show. If we worried about what others think constantly, we will never have any fun or be happy. People gonna judge no matter what you do or look like. Love your best life!

11 Likes

A man being embarrassed by your cellulite is like you being embarrassed if he has a little :eggplant:. Genetics play a huge role! And I can almost guarantee that if you feel confident and are happy then your husband will not give a damn

Everyone has cellulite if they have kids, except for the lucky few who were and stayed beanpoles. Just try to ignore it and get on with life.

1 Like

Your problem is you care what other people think about you what you wear how you talk ECT ECT …once you change your additude to " I don’t give a crap what you think " than you will start enjoying your life more ,wear what makes you feel good and don’t give a crap what they think

3 Likes

I use the Jurgins tanning and toning lotion it kinda helps, especially if I remember to use it

Ungrateful little $#!+

My legs aren’t shapely and I am kind of uncomfortable with my sundresses. But I wear them anyway. Most of us have one issue or another we struggle with. And its a shame we don’t just appreciate who we are.