What should a 28 weeks pregnant baby weight in kg

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

15 Likes

My daughter was born at 28 weeks and weighed 952 kg

This is a nail page why are we talking about babies their pages for that this page is total off topic and no longer anywhere near what its suppose to be about

10 Likes

Ideally a baby wouldnā€™t be pregnant.

6 Likes

Babies can weigh a lot different for everyone at that point. Plus scans arenā€™t always accurate. They told me my baby was just under 7 pounds at 38 weeks. Had him at 40 weeksā€¦ 9 pounds 14 oz LOL

I seen this in another group. It said 31 weeks. So really what is going on here?

Can yā€™all just change your name to dumb a** pregnancy questions? Yā€™all shouldnā€™t be motherā€™s then if you coming onto Facebook asking others.

4 Likes

So tired of not seeing posts about nails so Iā€™m outta here

4 Likes

Whatā€™s with all the unrelated questions on this page lately? There are parenting groups and stuff for this. Letā€™s get back to seeing some beautiful nails!!

4 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken this is her page she has ever right to ask

2 Likes

Really post pictures of nails this not no advice or baby page or none of that like really get another page for that sheeesh

They should be around 1.500-1.700kg.

Thatā€™s a how long is a piece of sting question

7 Likes

Google or ask your doc what the average is.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s this thing called Google works wonders

7 Likes

My grandson was just born at 27 weeks and he was 2 lbs 13 oz and the dr said his weight was good. That comes to just about 1 kg

Or you could have all just answered the question instead of sounding rude. So much for Empowering and helping other woman :woman_facepalming: also the average is around 2 pounds. Every baby is different tho but if concerned about babies weight, consult your ob doctor.

39 Likes

Average is 1kg or 2.2lbs

It all depends, every baby is different. Donā€™t compare other babies to eachother because they all grow at their own pace

One of my sonā€™s was born at 28 weeks and he weighed 1000gms. As said above all are different. I was told my son was told he was quite big for a child born so early.

i agree with Caali Rodriguez i was thinking 2lbs as well :grinning: the last month of pregnancy is where the baby really gains

1 Like

Ask your doctor. I canā€™t believe you are asking such questions to strangers on the Internet instead of checking with your doctor.

Aightā€¦Iā€™m tired of all the dumb ass questions that come out this page,Iā€™m outā€¦GOOGLE ALL YOUR SYMPTOMS OR GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTORS!!!

There is pregnancy week by week, explained how baby develops , weights etc.

2.2 lbs or 1005 grams or 1 kg

2.2 pounds averageā€¦

thats like saying how much does air weigh, they are all different

11 Likes

At 28 weeks or roughly 6 months my youngest child was 6lbs

There are way too many factors playing in to the development at that stage to say. Iā€™ve seen anywhere from 700g to 1300g

2 Likes

a 28 weeks baby shouldnā€™t be pregnant

43 Likes

2lbs and higher. I had a 26weeker that weighed 1lb 2oz but she was measuring 3 weeks behind.

I had my daughter at 34 weeks and she weighed 2.4kg (4 pound 5oz)

Well I donā€™t know what baby is 28 weeks pregnant, but he/she should probably be asking their doctor :woozy_face::joy:

5 Likes

Preggie baby??? Thats just sickšŸ˜

3 Likes

Someone should have used birth control if they are asking a question like this

7 Likes

Growth scan. Could give you a rough idea

1 Like

Varies, but about 1.3 kilograms.

Why is this being asked on like 5 different pagesā€¦ really? They did that the other night with someones post about her boyfriend and her kids (not his) wanna do something for fathers day. But ne who why is a pregnancy question on a page called fed up with your lies and cheatingā€¦

My baby weighed 3lbs at my last scan and I was 29 weeks

My daughter was born at 27.5 weeks, was 1.3 kg or 2 lb 14 oz

Haha thatā€™s all up to God!!

Ok am I the only one that read it as the 28 week old baby is pregnant?

8 Likes

I dont know. I dont speak kg, im an American. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Why do people ask ridiculous questions on here, you obviously have internet, just google it

1 Like

Why is this turning into a medical page.
People ā€œASK YOUR DOCTOR YOUR MEDICAL QUESTIONSā€ thatā€™s why they did all that training

To calculate kg. You take the pounds and divide by 2.2. So if the baby is 1 pound it would be 0.453 kg which in brand new baby land we actually do grams. So 1 lbs would be 453 grams.

Thereā€™s a baby app called pregnancy+ you can get to track how much your baby is supposed to weigh/length of baby

What does this have to do with nails??? :woman_facepalming::roll_eyes::unamused:

Weigh as much as nails

Environ 1.4 gramme ā€¦ Mais ne vous fiez pas a sa pour votre grosseur car il ya le liquide fœtal le surplus de sang que vous crĆ©er pour le bĆ©bĆ©

Bunch of assholes in here I see. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This is why I donā€™t post in mom groups. Bunch of judgmental assholes.

1 pound and half. At 23 weeks I was told my daughter was 1 pound.

Can babies get pregnant at 28 weeks?? :thinking:

1 Like

Probably about 3kg unless the baby is having twin babies then it might be a bit more lol

I am currently pregnant at 33 weeks, but for that time my baby was 3lb 2ozā€¦ At 35week they will let me know how much she is.

Do the people posting these questions not have the sense to ask their doctor or just simply do an internet search

Have you heard of Google

My daughter was born at 27weeks and weighed 2lbs 7oz, which is roughly 1.10kg.

Why has this turned into a dear Abby ? Iā€™m out :joy:

At 28 weeks the average weight as a fetus should be about 1.9lbs(900g/0.9kg).

Who cares you will still eat your heart away

lol wtf , u can use facebook, but canā€™t google. you must be mentally challenged