What should a 36 weeks pregnant baby weight in kg?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

14 Likes

There no real true weight when your pregnant itā€™s how the baby grows and it basically a guessing game . Iā€™ve had 4 and they was all super different . They canā€™t say at certain weeks baby should
Be so big or small baby decides this ā€¦ just a little tip lol

2 Likes

My 36 weaker weighed 7 pounds 6 ozā€¦ but she was obviously on target to be a big baby!

40 weeks and 8.9 lbs. I believe itā€™s all up to the creator!

I had 4 babies 1st 9lbs 11oz 42 weeks, 2nd 39 weeks 8lbs 2oz another at 39 weeks 8lbs 14oz and another at 39 weeks 10 lbs 7oz :woman_shrugging:t3: just depends on the pregnancy

1 Like

I delivered at 36 weeks and she weighed 4.1

I had my last at 36 weeks and she weighed just over 6lbs

I had mine at 36 weeks and she was 6lb 14oz

I had my kid at 34weeks he came out weighting 5pounds 5oz

Iā€™ve had 5 kids born between 35 and 37 weeks, they ranged from 6lbs 15oz to 7lbs 4.5oz.

I had my son at 38 weeks and he weight 7pounds 2 ounces

~2.6 kg if youā€™re referring to a baby in the womb at 36 weeks

A 36 week baby, should not be pregnant! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I gave birth at 36 week she was 5lb 11oz

1 Like

5-6 pounds, if full term would be in the 8 pound range.

I give birth to my son 36 week exact he 6lb 50z

A pregnant baby ? Lol

5 Likes

I gave birth to twins at 36 weeks 5lb.3 & 5lb .5

Great question for your OBGYN.

5 Likes

Google it u will have ur answer

A 36 week baby should never be pregnant

Hi, both my boys were born at 36 weeks. One weighed 3.12kg and the other was 3.7kg.

Might wanna re word this to make some sense. This looks like youā€™re asking about a pregnant baby.

4 Likes

At 36 weeks our youngest daughter was 6lb 3 :joy:

1 Like

When did this group become all about pregnancy and parenting?

1 Like

AT 30 weeks my son was about 3lbs at 39+4 weeks he was born at 7lbs. It will vary.

1 Like

Mine
37.5 weeks was 2.6 kilos boy
37 weeks 2.8 kilos girl

At my 34 week scan my baby was weighed at 2.3kg

1 Like

Sounds like something the fan should Google

2 Likes

My baby was born at 36 weeks and 3.58kg :grimacing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was a 5 1/2 month born in 1949 weighed 1 lb 10 oz spent 4 months in inconbater.

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: not below the low birth weight level? Its 5 lbs 8 oz or 2.5 kg

A pregnant baby? Oh lord. :fearful:

9 Likes

36 week old PREGNANT BABYšŸ˜³WTFšŸ˜³

3 Likes

The ā€˜baselineā€™ weighs OBs go off is:
28 wks 1kg
32 wks 2kg
36 wks 3kg
And 200g per week after that.

Obviously babies vary a lot but thatā€™s what my OB uses as a baseline.

My 36w baby was 6p2oz

My son was born at 37 weeks and weighed 6 libs 13oz

Whatever the it wants? Thereā€™s NO set weight for a baby at birth. The best youā€™ll get is a range, which could be anywhere from around 4.5 pounds up to 13 pounds, and be perfectly healthy. Donā€™t know the kg conversion, sorry.

2 Likes

About 3kg of actual baby id say

Can yā€™all stop making fun of her English! You all understand what she meant. Not cool :confused:

Well if your baby is pregnant,the weight is the least of your problems

22 Likes

I was born 3.5 kilogram my brother was 5kg.

All babies weigh different , donā€™t be sad If ur baby doesnā€™t match the norm

My first son was born at 36 weeks and 5 daysā€¦ he weighed 6 pounds 8 ozā€¦ I believe thatā€™s 3.09 kg.

It can varyā€¦ My son was born at 36wks and was 4lbs 8oz. which according to online is 2kg.

My son was born at 36 weeks 5 days and was 7lb 6 oz. soā€¦google says that 3.35 kg lol

My daughter was born at 36 weeks and weighed 6 lbs and 11oz, which is 3.1 kgs

a 36 weeks baby shouldnā€™t be pregnantšŸ¤”šŸ¤¦šŸ˜‚

I had one baby boy at 32 weeks and he was 5lb 11 (2.2kg approx.) and one of my girls was born at 40+4 dayā€™s same size :woman_shrugging:t2:

They are all different. My other 2 were 6lb and nearly 8lb x

My baby at 35 weeks was 6 pounds 6 oz.

They all range I had my baby 37 wks 5 lbs 2 ounces. Healthy happy

2 Likes

My son weighed 8lbs 9 oz and was born at 36 weeks 4 days. My daughter is already almost 4 pounds and Iā€™m 31 weeks. (Sorry I didnā€™t look up in kg) I think it all depends on the pwrson. Iā€™m diabetic so they say diabetics make big babies. If my son was full term they said he would have been almost 11 lbs.

My son was born at 34 weeks at 6lbs 2oz. My daughter was born at 37 weeks at 7lbs 6oz. It really varies.

My son was born at 34 weeks and weighed 2 lb 6 oz

My daughter was 2.78 kg at 37 wks. My son was 3.18 at 39.

My son was born at 35 weeks and weighed around 4kg. He was the biggest baby in the NICU.

They are all different. My boy was born 36 weeks 9 pounds

4 Likes

I think the average is about 2kg

All different. Mine were:

39 wks 5d, 6lbs 5oz
39 wks 1d, 5lbs 11oz
37 wks 5d, 6lbs 6oz

I gave birth at 36 weeks to a 4lb 7oz boy. I also had IUGR that they caught very late

My oldest was born at 34 weeks weighed in at 5lbs 4oz so 2.26kg

Baby at 38 weeks was 4.15 kgsā€¦they are all so different

36 weeks 4 days weighed 7lbs

daughter born at 37 wks & 5lbs even at birth

I had my one daughter at 36 weeks and she was 7lbs 3ozā€¦ it all depends

If I remember right my oldest was born at 36 weeks, she was 7lbs 11oz which is like 3.4kg

I canā€™t believe they let that question get through :rofl:

1 Like

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His

https://m.facebook.com/Doctor-solution-love-spell-102981741894548/?ref=opera_speed_dial

Silly question every child is different

At 36 weeks my son was 2.92kg. His full term sister was 3.96kg.

My son was also born at 36 weeks after spending 6 weeks in the hospital in pre-labor and fortunately he weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz healthy

1 Like

39w 4 ā€¦ 7lb 4oz it all depends on each baby though :grinning:

1 Like

Are you trying to tell us something m?

Your 36 week old baby shouldnā€™t be pregnant tf

1 Like

Why is a 36 week old baby pregnant in the first place?

3 Likes

What in the actual fuck are yā€™all talking about? And stop sending me top fan badges. I comment only to make fun of yā€™all.

My child was born at 37 weeks and weighed 5lb 8 oz, but she was also below the 1st percentile. Who really knows whatā€™s ā€œnormal.ā€

How in the world did a 36 week old baby get pregnant?

1 Like

My son was delivered 2 weeks lateā€¦ 9lbs 2oz :grimacing:
Hard question, they all come out different sizes.

My 34 weeker was born 6lb 1 they said was a good weight x