What should a c-section scar look like?

To the moms with previous c-section’s what does your scar look like now? I feel like mine isnt normal

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What should a c-section scar look like?

Can barely even see mine anymore and it’s been 2 years

1 Like

Mine, you can barely see. My son was born in 2014. It’s about 2-3 inches in length. Almost my natural skin color

I cant even find mine n it’s been 5yrs, not sure if I should be sad or happy🥹

Mine is 13yrs old and sometimes still feels numb or itchy. It looks like a red ish crease in the skin. Side not I am also chucky and I am sure that makes a difference

1 Like

I’m currently pregnant with my 4th while my youngest just turned 1

Mine (3years old) is just a long thin white line that you can barely see. Feeling is hit or miss but it doesn’t hurt. It gets itchy every once in a while but I mostly forget that it’s even there now.

I can’t really see mine anymore, it’s been 9 years

If you feel that way then it’s probably not… I got a c section 20 months ago and can hardly find it.

Mine 14 years old and had 2 other c sections since then. Second one they cut the same place and the third one they cut slightly underneath. Above and below it about half a cm is numb

Every scar is going to look different

Mines 7yrs old and u can’t even tell I had a C-section my Dr did a amazing job and I healed great I do have friends that didn’t heal very well after there’s and u can really tell they had one Different Drs also

You can barely see mine at 2 years out but it really depends on the individual. Its based on how your body heals. Some people heal really well and skin quality is such that scars all but disappear. Others take longer to heal and scarring is more severe and never really goes away.

Mine is very low down with parts in my pubic hair. Still pretty visible and creates a fold in my skin after 16 years.

I have had 5 c-sections. Last one was 2 years ago. Still gets so itchy especially in summer.

Mines flat and hardly noticeable, emergency c section for twins 11 years ago.

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14567… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://dollarsearningjob519.pages.dev/

I saw recommendations about her and gave her a try. I’m proud to tell the world that Mrs Olgusya Gribova and
her trading platform are all so real and

My first was thin and barely visible. I had a series of complications with the second, so it’s going to be thicker and more visible. I had a post-op infection and necrotic tissue, ended up having a second surgery that they left more open so it would drain.

1 Like

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Mine is also a very thin white line. The only tell tale sign for me is the wonky tattoo they had to cut through

1 Like

I don’t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, I’m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

Mine is horrible in 2010 I had an emergency c section 4 days later recut due to blood clot so they had to recut me to get it out. They said they can’t glue me closed again otherwise the inside won’t heal just the outside. So for about 2 months I had gauze packed inside it. It healed. Then in 2013 another c section. I have a thick pink line

Mine looks horrible after 5 C-sections :joy:

Now I believe what people say about you is true. are indeed a woman of your words, you have changed life including mine thanks for your kindness Mrs Olgusya

Mine is half there and half gone, I was sick when I had mine and I coughed really hard and pulled a muscle so half of it is tucked weird and that’s from 4.5 years ago

For at least the first year I had no feeling on or around it. It was numb.

Thank you Olgusya, you are legit your company is the best my dreams come true

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

You should ask your doctor

If you’re truly worried you should consult your doctor. Fb not the best place for medical problems

2 Likes

Good account manager like Mrs Olgusya Gribova, am proud to say I’m among the people benefiting online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Olgusya Gribova for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She helped me recover all the money I lost. Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs Olgusya and be free from pains. Join her with the link
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Mines horrible. Bad birthing experience and it led to bad scarring.

Opportunities will alway come your way but if you have already accepted defeat, you might not get to see what life has in store for you. You are the best I must recommend

Have you been scammed? Did you loss your hard earned money I’ve got solution for you🤝 contact Mrs olgusya will help you recover your lost funds

I just don’t know how to express my mutual feelings toward you and your company for this payment, I am so grateful and I will live to share your good works to all that comes my way. I barely believe I would get this huge Profit.