What should I do about my boyfriend talking to other girls on dating sites?

Lol throw it away and find a new man
He’s a loser

Time to move on and make a better life for yourself as he has proved he can’t be trusted especially second time round, it’s not worth the heartache

1 Like

If you had worked through it with snap chat two months ago, you wouldn’t be doubting his intentions now. You followed your gut and he’s proved he is not loyal to you or the family you are in the process of creating. How many times does he need to show his true colors? Being a new mom is stressful enough without also worrying about what the father of the baby is up to as well

4 Likes

You arnt the only woman in his life. He doesn’t love you or respect you. And who knows how many women he has slept with then jumped into bed with you. Men do not seek out women on multiple platforms to have a chat. They meet . If you want to stay you need to accept you will not be his only sexual partner. Did you carrying his child make him change his ways ?. A man cheats for one reason. He does not love you so he feels no guilt or concern for you doing it. You’ve accepted it once. Why would he care what you think this time. . He is trash. He will not stop chasing other women. You are too good for this .

End it, he’s walking all over you. Fuck that shit. Respect yourself and your kids and leave him

That is so so wrong…
Boys like him give men bad names…
I don’t want to state the obvious but if he’s cheating while your pregnant he as absolutely no morals… No women deserve that treatment and no man #boy should be treating you that way… Its going to be difficult to leave at the moment due to circumstances therefore I think your trapped for a, little while longer… Hes proved his colours… Shame on him

2 Likes

You already know the answer

This must be a common thing. Leave mama. It never stops trust me

1 Like

End it. Move on. It isn’t worth it. He obviously doesn’t respect you. Respect is EVERYTHING. If he doesn’t respect you in the little things, he won’t respect you in the big things. He literally was saying, in doing this, your relationship doesnt matter to him only the satisfaction of whatever he gets from talking to these girls. Disrespectful! And you’re pregnant with his child. Thats something that will never leave you. He tainted whats should be the happiest time of your life. He will continue to do it as long as you allow it; staying is allowing it in most cases. He did it once you forgave him; he has now done it again. He doesn’t get another chance :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb!

Get out now before the baby is born

3 Likes

He’s proving multiple times He’s not faithful. If you dont want a poly relationship you need to kick him to the curb.

Erm u dump and run girl this isn’t the first time and won’t be the last he did this to u and does this when things aren’t great in the relationship cause he needs validation from other women it’s not right and it shouldn’t be happening he WILL cheat and he will do it while u allow it

1 Like

Why wait? tell him to kick rocks and file for child support. You have the best part of him… that baby. Good luck hun😘

7 Likes

Accept nothing less than respect from your partner. That’s where you start. It’s beyond that now if he’s talking to other women online.

l get paid over $130 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18468 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://homeworkjobz10.neocities.org/

Unfortunately a lot of men do this when their woman is pregnant. Sometimes it’s like they don’t find you attractive sexually while you’re pregnant. But yes it’s a big issue did you contact those women and let them know that he is in a relationship with you and that you’re about to have a baby they have apps you can put on your phone to track location and to see who they’ve been texting and what they’ve been doing definitely some counseling and if he doesn’t want to do any of that girl get out

I don’t think you are a priority in his life

1 Like

Umm… that boyfriend is broken… can’t be fixed. Get a new improved boyfriend that’s not trash…

But you guys ARE in a bad place. Ruuuun.

1 Like

If you want to continue to feel how you do and keep finding him doing the same thing, then stay. It will just keep happening. If you want to truly be happy in life, move on.

2 Likes

Leave him, he isn’t faithful

2 Likes

Leave him! He has no respect for you…

1 Like

Don’t be blinded he will never change, possible sex addict

Get a new boyfriend :woman_shrugging:t4:

It will keep happening!

You leave and respect yourself , that’s what you do

These questions always make me scratch my head. What do you think you should do? He’s on 3 dating sites. Actively begging women to “come see him”, paying them gas money…and you want to know what you should do!!!. You should definitely hang out, continue to have sex with him until he gives you an incurable STD…and let him use you while he begs other women for sex. These questions have got to be made up…

1 Like

Leave. He won’t ever stop.

Set boundaries that you are comfortable with if he crosses them it’s on him , you are important, you matter … don’t take any shit :100:

He has one foot out the door. Go ahead and give him a shove to go on out.

2 Likes

Just leave he will never be faithful. It may be better to leave before the baby is born. Do you have family you can stay with.

What would you tell your best friend about a man who wasn’t all in?

Now treat yourself as if you are your own best friend and kick that man out of your life.

I would leave now if I were you. If you’re not financially ready to do that, there are plenty of programs that help pregnant women.

Girl leave before the baby comes! KNOW YOUR WORTH; your honestly wasting your time because once a cheater always a cheater.

1 Like

If monogamy and your self-respect is important to you, you leave. Best of luck to you and your baby. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Move on he won’t change and doing this while you are pregnant no get out while you can why put up with that!!

Leave u get ya feelings hurt when u go threw someone’s phone

Why are you still there… :woman_facepalming:t4::weary: why do women put up with this?! Guys think women are doorMats and can do whatever they want because they stick around.

3 Likes

Since you decided to step outside of the relationship. I’m done. We are over. No second chance.

Looking for a friend with benefits when things a though in a relationship l. All relationships has its ups and downs for life.

If he’s doing it to you pregnant…he will never change.
Leave and create the life you want for you and your child.

1 Like

Wtf get rid of him. What a pig

3 Likes

Your 9 months pregnant if you do not want to uproot and leave now you don’t have to. You need peace for you and your baby and deserve to nest and relax. Get tested for STDs you don’t want baby in danger and tell your OB so she can hook you up with a therapist. Idk why men are like this :cry:

He won’t stop. I’m all for second chances and working things out but he literally just did this a few months ago and now he’s doing it again. Either accept and make peace with being cheated on or leave now…highly recommend the latter

2 Likes

Leave, you and your baby deserve a better life, if he really loved you he wouldn’t be looking for other women, especially while you’re carrying his child. Know your worth. Best of luck!

1 Like

Time to move on with baby He’s not there for you or the child.

2 Likes

Get a new boyfriend.

3 Likes

He clearly is having commitment issues, and isn’t happy, whether you are or have been is irrelevant to his behaviour. He’s a grown man making childish decisions, you’ve forgiven once- and tried to work it out. It did not work, …. clearly.
Now you have an entire other person to make decisions for- it’s not about you or him anymore-
If your going to leave Leave- don’t “wait till the baby is born” it will be that much more difficult- start looking for another home to start your life in NOW and from there you and your spouse can figure out where you go from there- Don’t wait and see-
things have to change - For things to change- it’s sucks and is so hard, but it sounds so emotionally draining depressing and upsetting staying with a man who isn’t fully committed to you and the family you’ve both made- you and that baby deserve better

2 Likes

Leaving him might just be the thing to do… I’m just guessing though! However if that’s not something your into… get on there and help him find someone… support your man in everything he does! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I hope u don’t really think he’s gonna change… LEAVE before u catch a disease or he gets someone else pregnant…

2 Likes

“But we’re not in a bad place either” ummm yeah you are… He’s cheating on you!?! Respect yourself and your child enough to walk away and don’t look back!

5 Likes

I would not put up with this. The reason he’s giving for doing this is very weak. If he needs a friend, what are you?? He should be able to talk to you about anything. This sounds like it could be an ongoing situation. I would have to think about my relationship with him can continue. I myself would not stand for this and possibly have to say goodbye. But, that’s me.

Im sorry you need to come on and even ask for opinions. My advice is to do some work on yourself so you don’t feel the need to ask. Know your worth and walk away :heart:

2 Likes

If he did this before and is doing it again then he won’t stop. I would leave him

2 Likes

Sorry to say he isn’t going to stop. I would leave if you can before that baby comes :cry:

Get rid of him. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Momma you gotta have love and respect for yourself . If he’s done this once and is already back at it again he will more then likely continue to do it … ask yourself what kind of example do you wanna set for your little one … what advice would you give your mom or even your best friend in this situation … think about it and really ask yourself

3 Likes

Hes never going to stop. My ex husband cheated on me constantly through our relationship and nothing I ever did stopped him. Cheaters cheat babe. He’s proven himself to be a cheater.

Get rid of him and be glad it’s only 2 years

End it and move when baby is born. If he has shown this same behavior in the past and is doing it again then he isn’t going to stop doing it. You need to chose your happiness.

2 Likes

It was over when you felt you needed to check his phone girl!, you know you deserve better move on now!.

3 Likes

Have some self respect and leave his sorry @$$

If he is talking to other women " he is NOT your boyfriend "!!! Move on

That is not YOUR man. That is EVERY womans’ man :unamused:

4 Likes

Leave. Past behavior is a sogn of future behavior. Don’t collect red flags.

1 Like

Stop going through his phone ! If he did it once he will do it again !!!

4 Likes

You deserve more respect than that, don’t date losers.

2 Likes

Leave. You deserve someone who makes you their only. I promise it’s out there.

3 Likes

Girl, it’s not going to ‘work out’. He’s shown you twice that is not. Have more respect for yourself. Unless your okay with him cheating and teaching your child that it’s okay. Once you forgave him I’d be cheering you on to try but a second time of him doing it he’s not going to change. RUN now!

2 Likes

Bye bye. He wouldn’t be with me !! No your worth

End it. If he’s wanting to meet up with other chick’s. Hes a dead beat and He’s not worth staying with

Is this something you can live with?

Find some self worth honey. I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

He doesn’t have a loyal dick. It’s just that simple

2 Likes

Ma’am why are you staying knowing that he’s not actively yours? It’s okay to move on and find your peace without stressing yourself worrying about him with other women

2 Likes

What’s the smart thing to do?
You know the answer…. LEAVE. Of course the sex is good, he’s having it with you prob thinking of other women…. and if he hasn’t already, he’ll have sex with them and you too. Get your finances together and get out of there. No man is worth it to stay if he’s a cheater.

A man who has no respect for the women that’s carrying his child is TRASH!!! Plain and simple

You are not in a carnival. Stop collecting the red flags. Girl, you are pregnant. He is showing you he has no respect for you, the relationship, that child, etc. a man will treat you exactly how he feels about you and he is literally SHOWING YOU he has no respect for you. Someone who wants to be with you isn’t going to treat you in such a way that you feel the need to check his phone. Is your current relationship the example you want your child to see? The example that they will have on what it’s supposed to be like? The example on how to treat people “you care about” or on how to be treated by people “who care about you”? Leave. Figure out arrangements on him seeing the child if it’s his, how that will work etc and then leave. Full speed, run. Research attorneys, Attorney Generals office etc and work that out as soon as the baby is born. You and your child deserve better that what you are choosing to stay with.

5 Likes

Leave his lying cheatin ass!!!

What should you do??? LEAVE!

1 Like

Un boyfriend him. Before the baby is born. It won’t stop. And with todays social media, it’s easy to hide.

2 Likes

Sorry but I’ll definitely be leaving his sorry ass.

Leave. He isnt going to change.

2 Likes

Move on he won’t change

2 Likes

Break up and move on no doubt. You deserve better.

3 Likes

Uh wow u should hv left a long time ago

1 Like

Sooo he said he’s looking for a friend with benefits? Sweetheart BOUNCE, pregnant or not he already told you his intentions. And he knows there is a recovery period after giving birth where intercourse isn’t recommended so he’s looking to fill that gap…yeah no thanks

2 Likes

If you stay with him you need to accept that he is not a monogamous man and never will
Be so you need to ask yourself what you want No one else can tell you that. Are you happy being with a man who will always entertain other woman. Who will be splitting his efforts and time with them. Who is very comfortable lying and being  deceitful on a daily basis. Are you ok with never knowing what’s true and what is not coming out of him mouth.
Personally I would not be this seems to be a pattern of behavior not an incident. I would leave myself and I would do everything in my power to Encourage healthy relationship between him and my child leaving me out of it to avoid any further emotional damage to myself and I would file for child support soon as my stitches healed

4 Likes

No one can tell you to leave until you are ready. But let me ask you a few questions…
Are you ready for him to blame you for everything he does?
Are you ready for the constant lies?
The doubts every time he walks out that door?
Calling or texting him as soon as he gets out of work and when he doesn’t answer questioning yourself about if he really went to work and not to some chicks house?
If he is even a few minutes late getting home having your anxiety, that you didn’t have previously, triple?
Are you ready to cry yourself to sleep or shower?
Are you ready to apologize to your child(ren) over everything?
Are you ready for everything about you, who you are, to change? Because you will. You will end up changing into someone you don’t even know.
Are you prepared for all of that?

1 Like

I know you feel like you don’t deserve better. You love him and you’re scared to leave. But do it. It took him less than 2 months after getting caught talking to girls on schapchat. He’s not doing to quit. leave. You deserve so much better. Know your worth!

I will say you don’t deserve this. Secondly he does not respect you. For him to do all this while pregnant speaks volumes on his character. He isn’t going to stop he’s simply going to get better at hiding it. And from a single mama to another it’s hard but you can do it. It is also much easier to leave before you have baby than after. Sending positivity your way. Please find a safe exit from this situation. Hugs

3 Likes

Run…Don’t look back…

3 Likes

You should’ve been gone by now. Leave hunny you deserve better.

Dump him trust is everything

2 Likes

Get a different boyfriend that doesnt. He does not respect you and it shows in his doing that.

2 Likes

Better to leave now and keep an amicable friendship/co-parent than stay and keep getting hurt over and over again and resent each other and have your child grow up watching mom and dad fight and think that’s how relationships are.

1 Like

Dump him he’s no good

One of my girl friends had this same problem with her boyfriend and sadly it never stopped. Its like it an addiction for some and they never stop. She finally left after 4 years of that emotional abuse. You deserve better. If he can do that to you 9 months pregnant with his child , then it’s likely he will do it to you again in the future.

1 Like

If you had a daughter that was in your situation, what would you tell her?

LEAVE! You DESERVE BETTER

2 Likes

Please find your self worth. Before the baby comes. What you allow is what will continue.