What should I do about my relationship?

OK so I been with my partner 11 years now and when we first got together I'd got a daughter that I raised on my own for 5 yrs he was in the navy. I was fine with him been away all time will come to 4 yrs ago and an other kid together he got discharged from navy due to medical reasons he started having a fits. I started to support him like his done me all these yrs. Cut to these week im so fed up all weeks hes had fits and wake me up 2-3 times a night I don't mind the fit. What I mean is getting woke up then been expected to get up, sort the 2 kids for the day, then go to work as well as clean and cook dinner all while he sleeps. If I dare ask him for help he just moan that he's tired cos of his fit. Well he said they are but he woke me up after he's meant to have them which he never did till this week he always woke me up while then before now. This week iv run on about 20 hrs sleep total for the hole week oo and ya forget to say I'm 5 month pregnant again I guess what I want to know is im I wrong for feel like his taking the micky and not wanting to do anything other then lay in bed on PlayStation

First off, you’re allowed to feel overwhelmed, there’s a LOT on your plate. Have you sat down with him to talk about how YOU feel? I know it can feel pointless to have a conversation with someone suffering from mental health issues, and they don’t have the same thinking as everyone else, but his mental health issues don’t override your emotional struggles. You need to express what you’re going through and talk about how the BOTH of you are going to fix what’s going on. You both should probably be getting individual counseling to cope with the current issues. And you both need to find a way to communicate in a healthy manner with each other.
It might be a good idea for you to sleep in a different room for awhile, especially with you being pregnant. Stress, lack of sleep, and not taking care of yourself are not good for you or your baby. Remember what they say when flying, you have to put your own oxygen mask on before you can help anyone else with theirs. You HAVE to take care of you before you can take care of others! Good luck momma!