What Should I Do About This Situation With My Boyfriend (Even Though Our Relationship Might Be Over)?

He’s using you! Dump him, you deserve better!

Sale the car. Been there.

Dump the guy. The signs are there.

He’s a loser. Dump him and move on.

Who cares if he has a car. Not your problem. He doesn’t want to be with you. Dump his ass.

Don’t let a bum ruin you from moving forward in your life no matter how much you love him. If he wants that car let his parents loan him them money to buy it out right or sell it. Don’t be with a bum, been there done that, sis. If a man can’t improve on your situation or at least keep it the same and equal as it is when you are single don’t bother!

Wake up smell the coffee. Dump his broke butt. He is USING YOU. NO MAN should ever come before your children. He has a mommy. He’s her problem not yours. Get your car back.

13 Likes

He’s just using you for what he can get. If he couldn’t qualify for a car loan, how would he think he could qualify for a mortgage payment? He’s got a lot of baggage and wants you to carry it for him. You need to look out for yourself. He doesn’t sound like a stable person especially if he was living with his parents. Most people can afford rent, car and child support payments. Keep moving on and good luck, you deserve better!

He’s in the best place for him, his parents broke him let them fix him!
You need a man not another child!
Learn to love and value yourself and then you will attract a man who will do that!
Your kids will learn from what they see?
You know what to do, be strong!:two_hearts:

Let your boyfriend figure things out for himself! You take care of you and make the best choices for yourself!

Dump him he’s a user

Take care of yourself

1 Like

Sorry but fuck him and sell your car. If he planned on moving in with you and he backed out then that’s what you need to do and it’s his fault🤷🏻‍♀️

He probably won’t make payments for 2 months counting on you not wanting your credit ruined to make payments go get hour car sell it and move on

1 Like

You need to worry about doin whats right for you and your child and not for a man who needs to be on his own for awhile… If he was with you and your child etc that would be a different story… Hes not so u need to worry about whos going to be with you for life not whos there for a piece of ass and when its convenient for him.

His problems are not yours. Dont worry about him, he’s a big boy. He can get a place on a bus route or something.

1 Like

Sorry sell the car. He’s trying to manipulate you to his benefit. This is Loud and clear he still gets the car loan and you get stiffed.

1 Like

Take ur car back and get a place for u and ur children. U are not raising ur bf. If he doesnt want to live with u or whatever u are not responsible for him he can find his own car or walk. U need to focus on u and ur children

He gave you a clear sign that he does not want to be with you. He isn’t here for a serious committed mature relationship like an adult. With that being said you need to take back your car sell it or whatever to make the difference get you a place on your own and dump him because he is going to screw you over if you let him take over any payments with something on your name on it cuz I guarantee you he won’t do it and he’s going to screw your credit up. Moving to a place that you can afford on your own. You have you and your kids to think about you can’t think about your boyfriend especially if he’s not willing to be as committed as you. you and your children come first. You can’t fix his problems he is a grown man with Children of his own he needs to learn how to fix his own issues.

Take your car back. Get rid of that scrub

Get your car back, and cut him out of your life, why should he benefit from your kindness if he cant commit to a mature relationship, Its not up to you to support him with a car let his parents do it for him, Look after yourself first.

Get the house for u and ur kids he making it about him u need to do what’s best for u guys

So, he’s selfish yet you are an empath and don’t want to do you first. Yeah, I’ve been there. Leave his ass and work towards your own stability.

You said it now do it.

please put yourself and your children first. So many homes and children get ripped apart by men who are not responsible enough to be in a relationship or have children. And that child support he’s paying will go on until that child ages out. I have council women who have lost their children to the foster care systems because of boyfriends. Don’t you want a good role model for your children? and the life? God will always be with you and provide for you. If he cant get a car on his own speaks loud. Prayers for you and your children :heart::pray::heart:

Hes a big boy! Do what you need to do to make it. Quit worrying about someone who isnt worried about you stressing out over his decision to not move in together. Take it as a sign of things to come if you stay with him.

2 Likes

Your kids should come first over a boyfriend, do what’s best for your kids and yourself, boyfriend can manage on his own , what if you were not in the picture he would have to figure it out anyways , hope you get that house

Do what best for your kids. And you
Let him do him

Take car back and do the best for ur kids and u

Get rid of the dead weight and run …like are you serious ?geeze

That man only cares about himself. Toss his ass. :point_right:

Obviously he doesn’t love you that much you need to do what’s best for you there’s too many guys out there good guys I don’t want to sound harsh but time to move on with your life and live your best life you can live

Take care of yourself and your children. Keep your car and save money for a house. Don’t over extend yourself financially. When you are ready get a house for you and your children you can afford.

2 Likes

If your boyfriend really wanted this relationship, he would do everything in his power to make it work. The fact that he is now living at home with his parents and again does not have a car, should be a huge red flag for you. Especially if you have children. Leave him without a car, that’s his responsibility. You need to take care of your children. He no longer matters in the situation, no matter how much you love him.

Unless you are married, you must always make decisions based on what is best for you and your children. His wants and needs cannot enter into your decisions.

Take care of yourself and your kid because he don’t want what you want all he wants is you buy him a car he just like my daughter boyfriend baby daddy he used her and now she really doesn’t have anything else to give him I told her he just using her to get what he wants

The fact that your figuring it out on your own answers any question you may have…

If the car is in your name by all means take it back! And get the police to help you! Move on with your life! This man is a child! Don’t waste your time on him! You have kids to worry about! And yourself. Do what is best for you and your family.

Take your car an your kids an run. He is using you and avoiding committment. Read your post. It is so obvious. You think he wants to live alone, do his own cooking, laundry etc. and see you when it suits him. Why?? Why do you think that is? So he can see other women. He doesnt want to be committed. He is using you for the ride an a little booty call now an then. I am so sorry. Reality is harsh an sometimes hurts. Wake up an run girl while you can.

He taking advantage maybe he made all those promises to keep u helping him I get he has ur heart but u have to find a way to let go

Well you answered the question in your last sentence. Do whats best for you and your children…Why would you want to live with a man, buy a house etc without getting married? Sounds like you have issues too. Boyfriend may want to get feet on the ground before diving into living together. He obviously has children too…because of child support payment…

Do what needs to be done for you and your children, who should come before any man ever. Take care.of yourself and if he loves u and your kids than he will support that.

Point he is using you sell the car and take care of you and your kids i promise I know lived it my self

Sell the car and if he wants to buy it. He was driving it so he should have been making car payments. Consider yourself lucky and wasn’t into severe debt because of him.

You do for you. He has proven nothing to you but to be selfish. He worries about himself. Never depend on someone else. It may be hard but my advice is move on make time for yourself do what you need to,to make your life a happy one. God Bless.

My personal opinion is that if he’s old enough to create and support children, he ought to be responsible enough to pay for his own car. Run, do not walk, out of that relationship until you see signs of a grown up.

You have made the right decision to put your family first. There is help out there go for it god bless you all keep them prayers up. Try S. V p.

Hell yes your family comes first. Thats your only obligation. They didn’t ask to be born. If he wants the car tell him to get a second job. Girl think of yourself, and your babies first.
He doesn’t really love you to only use you.

You REALLY know what you need to do. It’s just disappointing to you that you’ve made an unfortunate mistake.
He is making decisions that will benefit himself, not you, or his parents.
He has shown you he doesn’t think you are “the one”.
He appears to be using you for what he can get out of you. He is selfish, and a narcissist. This will not change.
SO…you need to protect yourself and your children.
Call it quits and cut all ties with him.
It may cost you a bit of money, cause you to shed some tears, but it will hurt more if you wait longer.
For a time, just shut off your emotions, look at the situation logically and rationally, and do what you need to do.

It appears to me that he has a lot of growing up to do. Move on and don’t worry about him, he’s obviously looking for a “sugar momma”.

The last sentence tells you know what to do, it’s all up to you.

The minute you said have kids I said nope I’m out she should have put them first before getting into this situation

I can’t know what’s right for your children, but they absolutely need to be your first concern! You aren’t his first concern! You aren’t his priority! I am old! (70) I married my high school sweetheart and he always put me and our children first! I realize how blessed I’ve been, but I believe you deserve the same! Think so positive that you deserve just that, and don’t settle for less!

Would his first responsibility be to his children (child support) or to you and your children? Maybe after taking over your car payments he found out he really couldn’t afford it but he didn’t want to tell you. You need to do what’s best for you and your kids but don’t blame him if he does the same thing.

So, he doesnt want to be with you? BUT, he wants to be w your car? Ummmm, BIG FAT NO DUDE! He can kick rocks and ride the shoe leather express! Meanwhile YOU and YOUR babies get in YOUR car and find a way to get a place of your own. Good luck in your decisuon whatever you choose. Like you said, your kids come first!

Sell the car. He wants to be on his own. Fine. Being on your own is providing your own transportation.

He’s looking out for himself, so you NEED to look out for yourself and your kids. PERIOD

He couldn’t get a new car,lady because he couldn’t qualify! He owes child support and lives with his parents! I did him a Huge favor. Do yourself one and lose this immature fool!

Look out for you, let the chips fall. If it’s real he will stick. If not you’re better off

Take care of your children, he’s not ready to commit or he would not be living with his parents instead of being with you and the kids.

Theres a reason hes still lose, paying child support ? Be concern now. Like why marry when u…got all benifits now :wink:.your childern are your first situation to take care of…look after them u.got this…

Do what you need to do for you and your kids. Get the hell put of that and move on.

Best you take some time out to think things over your children are the most important here let him sort things out for himself

Do what’s best for you because ultimately he probably needs “time” to find his next victim… he sounds like a narcissist trying to manipulate the situation and use what he can while he can. Girl get your car back and wish him the best… There’s a difference in helping someone because they’re helping themselves and being a pawn in some lame ass dudes game

He used you to get the car, sort the car issue out and move on

There is a old saying never look behind you just keep looking forward i would put my children first,

Bite the bullet and do what you need to do.

Sell the car. Get a new boyfriend. Work hard and get your credit back up and avoid losers and users.

you know what to do get him out of your heart and do what’s best for you and your kids he’s playing you

Sell the car. Remember if he doesn’t make payments it’s on you to make them. What about taxes & tags & insurance. Who is paying that?

You sound like a very caring person. BUT RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Have someone that cares back for you.

If a gown man with children and a job can’t figure out how to make enough money to afford a car, hes got more problems than you can ever solve.#SellTheCar #RunandDon’tLookBack!!!

No brainer-take care of you and your children.

2 Likes

You already have the answer, do what’s best for you and your children.

Drop him like a hot potato. You’ve got the best of him now that you are going to get from him

You need a new boyfriend. He is taking advantage of you!

Forget the house, sell the car. No commitment. Doesn’t want to get married.

E is correct move on take car and sell his problem

Do not walk away from that situation, Run!

Move on.He is only thinking of his self

girlfriend, the writing is on the wall. All you have to do is read it.

Sell the car. Look out for you and your kids move on.

You have to worry about you and your kids.hes a grown sell The car

Hes5useing you but don’t quite as t all of you

Sell the car and keep the money but lose him. Quit whining and grow the hell up

Get your car back and dump him,YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE MIRE IMPORTANT!!!

Get your car back and get rid of him. He is a loser.

Run…been there. Doesn’t end well.

Your 1st, 2nd and 3rd priority should be your children. This man is clearly sucking resources from you both mentally and financially which in turn is and will continue to affect your children. You need to LET HIM Go! Why is a grown man with children asking a single mother to take care of him? Not to state the obvious here but you have just saddled yourself with another child. You need to let him go because he should be contributing equally to the relationship and YOU SHOULD BE GIVING YOUR EMOTIONAL AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES TO SUPPORT YOUR OWN CHILDREN. That is your job!!

Look out for you, let the chips fall. If it’s real he will stick. If not you’re better off

dont let him ruin ur life. do whats best for u n urs

Make Money From Home Today VIA Forex/Bitcoin trader,take advantage of this 90%risk free opportunity and be glad you did.
The secret behind a successful man or woman they say is investment, make hale while the sun shines today and stand out to speak in louder voice with time after your initial investment.
It’s simple and lucrative here, make winning your only habit. DM me to get started immediately with weekly cash out

Find another boyfriend

What John Roberts said

I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 1months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address. babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail. com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 1months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address. babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail. com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.