What should I do about this situation?

Question…my kids father is not very present in their lives. They go there one day a week, every other week. He says it’s because he doesn’t have any time, truth be told, he is just too busy with his girlfriend. They were there for a sleepover last night. He spent all of this time on his phone, made them a half assed dinner, forgot to give them their meds and let them stay up till 1:40am. I called around 8 to check on them, they complained of being bored, hungry and that they hadn’t gotten their meds. I told them maybe their dad was just having a bad night, and reached out to him. He said he had snacks for them and that he would give them their pills. He messaged me 50 minutes later, saying he didn’t have money to buy any snacks and the kids didn’t want triskets or olive infused cheese. I sent him $25 for snacks and said make it work. Then this morning, I find that he went and bought beer and a banana for each of them with the money. This morning they woke up at 6:15ish. He slept in from being on the phone all night. Didn’t wake up till 8:40. He didn’t feed them until 9am. And all he gave them was a slice of pineapple each and half a chewy bar…should I not be upset? Cause I am fuming!!! Once the boys got home, and my oldest told me everything-my fiance and I made them pancakes, bacon, eggs and some OJ. I just don’t understand why a grown man would neglect their kids like that…like, you had them for LESS THAN 24 hours. Wtf is wrong with you?!