What should I do about what my doctor did to me?

After all that why would you continue to see that Dr? I would have found a new Dr the minute they dismissed my concerns while pregnant! To continue seeing that Dr and letting them birth your baby and continuing with follow up care doesn’t sit right with me. There have been red flags all along!!

6 Likes

Call a lawyer immediately!!!

4 Likes

Doesn’t hurt to suit up and see if there’s anything you can do.

2 Likes

Sue the shit out of them!

Um that’s crazy. I would sue. There’s even free lawyers that will go after doctors and businesses that severely mess up for free. I would start there. But first, ask for ALL of you and your babies medical records from the first OB appointment to current.

3 Likes

Recently i got paid $11764 by simply working in part time online. One of my friend refers me to this website and after joining this i am started making money. She also made $12654 last month. we follow this website.

Check now>>> https://nethomejob931.pages.dev/

Keep in mind that your baby girl will go through a lot of pain and suffering, besides life of medical problems and meds. I would sue the hell out of this Doctor for your daughter’s needs and for you as her caregiver. Prayers for you and daughter.

3 Likes

How is the baby today?

It is insane to me that your ob didn’t listen and set up another ultrasound if I ever need reassurance my ob will tell me call and we will get you in asap. :flushed: as for the ppd it’s very common in someone with a baby that didn’t need surgery let alone one that needs multiple. I am so sorry you are going through all of this.

2 Likes

I would definitely sue and that will probably keep her from trying to admit you for mental issues. I would never see her again. Look for a new doctor.

4 Likes

I can help with this! Took me 14 years but finally settled on my sons 14th birthday!

3 Likes

Do not let them admit you to local mental health ward. They will use it against you. In your lawsuit.

6 Likes

Here’s a bit about the medical field I’ve experienced… when they hear hoof beats, they look for horses, not zebras.
One of my twins was missed in a few ultrasounds, they saw one heart beat and quit looking.
If they see something normal, they don’t keep looking.

Not making excuses for anyone, but it will be hard to show negligence on the doctors side if they have proof they did their due diligence.

6 Likes

Don’t speak or talk to that doc again…e wn if it means a restraining order against her

5 Likes

With my third baby, they noticed a POSSIBLE abnormality in his heart, but couldn’t get a good picture. So they immediately sent me for an echo. He was monitored from the time he was in utero until about 1 1/2 years of age. There’s no excuse for laziness on the part of the dr. I would think about getting a lawyers

3 Likes

On the other side friend of mine was told her baby had down syndrome…she was upset the whole time …Baby was born normal …

2 Likes

Stop any & all communication with this Doctor right away there are attorneys who specialize in this field medical malpractice they recover fees when you recover on your case & you will please contact attorney in your state ASAP prayers for your baby & family

3 Likes

Lawyer up! My OB would never she actually is more persistent on me being sure the baby is okay in every aspect

Mild PPD is not something to admit for… That’s strange. Definitely seek some legal advice

7 Likes

Lawyer up… don’t see that doctor anymore. They’re harassing you.

5 Likes

I’m sorry you are going through all this, and prayers for your baby’s health moving forward.

When I was pregnant with my son, all of the ultrasounds I had done showed a healthy baby. The only red flag was I had polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluid) and I was sent to a perinatologist. They did more in-depth ultrasounds and still told me my baby was healthy.

After birth he needed a little extra oxygen and had low blood sugar, but was otherwise “healthy” to everyone involved.

At his 2 month appointment the pediatrician had major concerns and referred us to a neurologist. Long story short, my baby was not “healthy”, but it wasn’t able to be seen on any of the ultrasounds throughout my pregnancy.

So I agree, that even though your ultrasounds supposedly didn’t show any thing wrong, it wouldn’t have changed the outcome.

I don’t agree with how your OB doctor is behaving at this point, sounds a little suspicious. You would think she would be more supportive of your PPD, instead of trying to use it against you.

I know after all was said and done with learning all the things that my son was going through I wanted someone to “blame” and be angry at. But like I said, nothing would have changed the outcome.

I truly hope all will be well with your little one. Lots of prayers your way.

Hang in there! :heart:

2 Likes

lawyer immediately & no contact with that dr anymore. do not let them admit u or it will be used against you

7 Likes

Get a different doctor. Stop seeing her.

5 Likes

If it were me I would hiring attorney let them request all medical records for both you and the baby from your OB and let your attorney put a stop to your OB contacting you whether it’s with a restrain order or otherwise if you have already talked to a psychiatrist don’t need to listen to the ob the psychiatrist would have admitted you if they thought you needed to be admitted which they can do without your consent as a psychiatrist they have the ability to do that they didn’t so you’re fine do not let this doctor push you around you have copies of the ultrasound the pictures at home that you were given make sure that you get that to your attorney as well so there can be a comparison to make sure the ones the OB gifts is also the same baby pictures

6 Likes

Yikes. Do you feel like you want to hurt yourself? You don’t have to answer here but think about it. You do have to take care of yourself, lawsuit or no lawsuit.

Change doctors immediately

2 Likes

And involve a solicitor

1. Don’t speak to that doctor or establishment again.
  2. Get a restraining order against the doctor.
  3. SUE them!

Most women are diagnosed with ppd it’s normal. Just because it’s mild is not a excuse to admit you at all. They are realizing they messed up and are trying to cover their butts and have you admitted so they can use that against you and they can win. Do not let them do any of the above. If your husband sees that you are fine and you feel you are fine (make sure you are being honest with him and talking about how you are feeling), if he doesn’t feel like you are a threat to your self or the children then it’s okay. You need to find a new doctor a.s.a.p! This one is screaming :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: ! Be safe mama and know to trust your gut feeling! You are strong and you got this! :heart:

12 Likes

Sue or medical complaint.

Um you need to sue. What she’s doing is beyond messed up and she 100% missed the heart condition or seen it and ignored it.

3 Likes

Get medical legal advice NOW!!!

3 Likes

Oh no, lawyer up. They messed up big time and those medical bills are not cheap. Sue the soul out of them

5 Likes

Sue something doesn’t sound right at all

You need to seek legal!!

I’ve had postpartum depression with all 3 of my pregnancies my third son passed away at 5 months 7 days he was born at 27 weeks and 3 days all due to the doctor not wanting to do anything about my medical issues that I already had but sadly we couldn’t do nothing as far as suing the doctors for negligence

Get a new doctor quick!

Get rid of the Dr. And sue. I’m in enfland and something similar has happened and I’m going agter 3 hospitals where one admitted neglect on the phone. We know our babies best. They grow inside of us. Be careful :yellow_heart::rainbow::purple_heart:

You should call for legal advice and to request all medical records and ultrasounds from the pregnancy.
My last baby i knew something was off I told the doctor every appointment that I’d never felt her kick even once . He kept ignoring me saying she was head down ready to go I asked so many times for more ultrasounds. Ended up in emergency c section cord wrapped 4x around her neck tight she was lucky to be born alive after everything.
Even in the hospital they were going to make me wait until morning when he came in and told me the heart rate machine was malfunctioning (her heart rate was dropping drastically anytime she moved).
If it wasn’t for one nurse who truly listened to me and grabbed that ultrasound machine, I wouldn’t have my girl.
Like you the doctor rushed in apologizing and continued calling to say sorry for not listening to me.

You tried to advocate for the baby and you were dismissed. You and your child are now suffering.

1 Like

So sorry you are having to deal with this. She is trying to make it look like she did nothing wrong and you are crazy. If I were you I would find the best lawyer I could and I would own her medical practice when I was done.

4 Likes

Tell her u want this information put into your patient file. And then request a new doctor. File complaint with her most definately!

3 Likes

Get an attorney. Stop communicating with the ob. Do not show up to any more of her appointments or referrals. This is beyond messed up. I hope your baby gets better and you’re able to get some help with an attorney.

4 Likes

So, it’s normal after a C-section to have a two week postop appointment to check your incision line. As for everything else, I would definitely consult a lawyer.

1 Like

I wasn’t for sueing until that last part. I would sue & block their number & don’t go to any more appointments with that doctor. They were at fault. Prayers for your baby

4 Likes

I have done a medical malpractice suit. It is not pretty. It is very hard to win these. Talk to a lawyer. But don’t get your hopes up to win.

I would be lawyering up!

1 Like

You should have a request for your medical information to be sent to your general Dr. Not sure where you are but that would be easy where I am. Also, requests the records directly from the radiology who did your scans to be sent there aswell and compare to what your ob has shown you. The scans may not be her fault, if she has received the wrong files. However the end part about the PPD is messed up and you should report to the licencing authority to investigate this.
If other things crop up I’d sue, but getting her investigated will be better imo to get to the bottom of it all.

I hope you are doing better now and bub is doing well. Good luck!

Drop that doc faster than a hot potato and get a legal consultant to help start your process and get as much evidence as possible

4 Likes

First of all for all 3 of my c section babies I had ultrasounds multiple times especially towards the end of the pregnancy. Shit I think from 34 to 39 wks I went once a week. Smh

They’ve covering their own… and u would definitely get someone to look into it. Because if she’s doing all that, your well being is in serious danger!

4 Likes

Always go by your gut feeling. You are Right there doing that so you are not able to Sue. You are going threw alot, but your are not Crazy.
Find a Lawyer NOW.

4 Likes

I personally wouldn’t speak to or have contact with her or her office, the more you say to them the more they may be able to twist it against you! Get an attorney and a new Dr. Prayers for both of you

8 Likes

Sue!! Do it quickly before she tries to call CPS or goes any further. She’s trying to cover up her negligence.

3 Likes

Find another doctor at another practice immediately and a lawyer like today. I am soooo sorry that you’re going through this and for the hardships that are to come but you will make it through this! Find the best malpractice lawyer and give this all you’ve got so she can never do this to anyone else again!

Im so so sorry that this happened to u…u and ur precious baby deserved to be cared for….Absolutely sue…this child’s medical needs may be expensive…this bitch(please excuse my language but this very triggering for me as I am in chronic pain due to a drs mistake/negligence)…the only way these drs are gonna learn to do their jobs is if they are held accountable…she’s not only refusing to take accountability she’s trying to make u look crazy….take it to court….

I would request all records asap, go through a lawyer if need to.

Maybe your husband needs to step in and request she leave you alone

2 Likes

I would lawyer up and get all information I can. I’m so sorry

Lawyer up now they are trying to cover their own butts Im also sending prayers for you and the baby that she gets long life and no major complications from this whole mess she has to endure 

This isn’t normal behavior from a physician.Get an attorney and GET ANOTHER DOCTOR ASAP. Go to your primary care physician and tell them what’s going on. Get a mental health evaluation from that doctor. You need to protect yourself. There’s no doubt she’s trying to set you up as unstable because of PPD. Go NO contact with this woman. Document EVERYTHING. You and your husband need to keep voicemails/texts if she or her office leaves them. Keep that heart ultrasound. Keep a journal of times and dates she contacts you. Request all your records. Don’t wait. I know you have a lot going on but this woman appears willing to harm you and your reputation to cover her sorry self. The kicker is as a physician she took an oath to do no harm. She is purposely harming your mental health at a time when you’re under tremendous stress. From what you’ve said she’s attempting to make you look less credible. She needs to be held accountable for this behavior.

2 Likes

You need a lawyer immediately. Many will let you pay in installments or only if they win but regardless of financial situation, please, get a lawyer NOW!!

5 Likes

Get an attorney as soon as possible they are building a case against you you need to be very proactive and build a case against them I am so very sorry for what you’re going through they are absolutely responsible for missing that get an attorney as soon as possible 

1 Like

Lawyer up for sure. Your mental state has nothing to do with their incompetence.

3 Likes

O my god hope you sort that out it’s frightening x

Lawyer up, get a new Dr and a new medical evaluation to prove you’re mentally okay and not needing a mental hospital visit.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right. I know that couldn’t have done anything because she would still have the heart issue, ultrasound or not, but them not knowing for 12 plus hours could have had deadly consequences. I want to know why they would use the excuse that you were having a c-section to not do an ultrasound when it had to do with her heart that just is really strange to me it almost sounds like they knew and didn’t want to do another ultrasound for whatever reason it just it’s really fishy to me all around

2 Likes

Get a lawyer, and a 2nd opinion on your PPD. Likely you don’t even have it and she’s trying to say you do to help build a case to cover herself. Do those things TODAY! Get the lawyer to get all your medical records from the office and the hospital and have him take legal action to stop her harassing you trying to make you be the crazy one. If she missed something, it happens, ultrasounds are not perfect and they miss things due to many reasons (positioning, human error, machine errors…etc.) what she is doing it trying to cover herself so she doesn’t get a lawsuit against her license and/or practice.

I’ve had 5 children and the doctor you had seems to be throwing red flags all over the place.

Contact a lawyer now and then contact the medical board. She is trying to turn this on your and you have to stop it before she can!

And prayers for your sweet baby!

1 Like

Lawyer up keep documents call the state contact a patient advocate and write a forma complaint to the medical board

2 Likes

You need to contact a lawyer

2 Likes

I dont see how you could sue for something they missed on an ultrasound. Ultrasounds are not 100% and should never be banked on. There are people who have had their doctors miss major deformities during ultrasounds, get the wrong gender, miss down syndrome and so on. It happens unfortunately. And as far as them harrassing you over the ppd. It’s their job. They are just looking out for you bc yes… Mom do harm themselves and their babies all the time. It shouldnt be taken lightly.

3 Likes

Through out my first pregnancy I went to two different doctors one in a big city and one in a small town because we moved and both did ultrasounds and everything looked good no signs of anything and when she was born she had Down syndrome no one caught it not even the ultrasounds. She had to spend 2 1/2 months in Childrens hospital because she her lungs wasn’t fully developed even though she was full term. We lost her a couple times in the helicopter and then she was on life support for 8 days ( the maximum was 10) we thought my pregnancy was good but it wasn’t and it’s no one’s fault because everything came back normal even the blood tests they took it was a surprise for sure

1 Like

Definitely contact a lawyer. This lady is trying to cover her own ass at this point! This made me soooo angry!

Yea I would sue get a lawyer asap and start collecting any and all evidence and proof you have. Even maybe have your baby’s cardiologist to write and sign something to show that what your Dr did is false. I would definitely say she is trying to shut you up because you sueing her will hurt her career and probably lose her patients. She should be fired.

1 Like

If you have a patient portal, print all of your records including visit summaries and notes. Do this before you request any of your records. You can even download images from your ultrasounds from your portal. This will give you a lot of information to bring to an attorney. I would take all of the information from your portal and consult with an attorney.

Get another doctor ASAP. It’s a conflict of interest until you’ve decided how and what you want to do. She has a hidden agenda and ulterior motives. She is not advocating for you.

3 Likes

Bless your heart :heart:. I don’t know how to advise except get your own psychiatrist and psychologist. I would be changing doctors and not accepting any more calls from this dr . And it does sound like dr is trying to cover their rear . Prayers for your precious baby and you !

1 Like

The fact that your doc refused an ultrasound seems quite suspicious. Now, it seems like doc is trying to “cover up” the situation by, like you mentioned, making you seem like you need mental help.

Lawyer up.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to consult with a lawyer.

1 Like

Please immediately stopped going to this doctor don’t ever go see them again find another doctor immediately. And get a lawyer involved

4 Likes

If you have insurance they are able to bill, or you were willing to pay out of pocket, there is no reason for them to refuse an ultrasound.
I would definitely get a lawyer asap and print off every single visit summary.

Call a lawyer asap. Medical negligence. They know they messed up and trying to cover their a$$es. Do not let them get any info fro. You get a Lawyer and let them investigate and get them for malpractice.

3 Likes

Lawyer up and sue their ass

Hmmmm who is this doctor I knew a doctor many years ago that was on the lam for causing a death on a pregnant lady in labor and her baby n she fled state this was way back around 2004 …apparently she lied about her credentials

1 Like

Drs. Are just people, no more than the rest of us. Not above taking care or their on a - - at your expense

My joy knows no bound right now,Mrs Lisa Jennifer has really been so kind to me and everyone out there she also helps, and i know how it feels to help people. With my investment start up capital plan I earned my desired amount after 5 days. And right now my finance is back on track and I can now afford the car i have been hoping to buy all thanks to my
Bitcoin account manager
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Sounds unprofessional. Possibly not well in the head herself. Wouldn’t surprise me she’s on some good drugs :joy::joy:

How i got profits was very safe. looking at my past with other traders it wasn’t easy especially on my financial level. I just have to say the trader i will recommend to others is this Mrs Lisa jennifer, who i have gained from after investing. I will urge more people to do this because it has benefited me so such.
Click on the like below.

Get another Dr ASAP and get a lawyer

2 Likes

You should be speaking with an attorney. They will take it on contingency… you don’t pay a penny unless you win. They will settle. This is a long game but will end in a payout that will benefit your life and babies.

8 Likes

Definitely lawyer up fast.

2 Likes

I never believe it can come out this way so far with my manager Mrs Lisa Jennifer,I just want to use this medium to say thank you for all your good knowledge of management I personally receive my Cash out yesterday , I’m so much grateful for adding much value to my account yesterday ma’am …you can reach her via

They can’t admit you for mild depression. You had to be more than mild depressed, which would be expected with all that’s going on. I feel there is more to this than you’re saying.

5 Likes

I’d be calling lawyers. It sounds like she is trying to get you deemed mentally unstable for fear of being sued. That’s insane. I’m sorry! Hugs momma!

3 Likes

Don’t go to that Dr again. Get a second opinion (have it show a good bill of mental health) then sue the other place for baby AND you!!

1 Like

My first piece of advice is don’t post anything about it on social media, everything you say can and will be used against you. Second, have a reputable attorney look at your case and listen to their advise.

5 Likes

I am diagnosed bipolar, schizoaffective+ and also scored high on post partum and my ob never tried to have me admitted. She had me go to counseling and I got better.

2 Likes

This sounds SO shady. I say DON’T WAIT and get a lawyer immediately

2 Likes

Lawyer time, don’t go near that “doctor” again.

2 Likes

Cut contact and lawyer up. I lost my daughter at 36 weeks gestation due to gross medical negligence. Please hold them accountable. Even if it was accidentally missed-being held liable will ensure they are more thorough for the next mama and baby. Prayers for your sweet baby, and for you. I truly hope it all goes smoothly for you guys.

3 Likes

Lawyer up now. Go get a second opinion. Ignore that “doctor” she’s trying to save her own ass.

This isn’t “normal” and sounds like the Dr. Herself should be committed…

11 Likes