What should I do for my daughter at my sons sprinkle?

I will be having a little boy in May, currently have a 3 year old girl. I am having a sprinkle for my second and wondering if anyone did anything special for your first born at thwkr shower? I will be getting presents for her brother but nothing for her and I don’t want her to feel upset about it. Thoughts?

My cousin did a big sister basket for her daughter, she got a shirt that said upgraded to big sister or something like that, a couple of books, and a small baby doll

1 Like

We let my bonus daughter (4yrs) help open some of the presents at my baby shower. No special gifts just for her. She did get to pick out something and give it to us at the shower for the baby.

1 Like

My girls are 2 & 3. They helped us open gifts. They loved being able to participate. We didn’t do an extra gift for them, but if you want, you could get your daughter something that says “big sister” for her to open.

1 Like

Good learning lesson that not all presents, are for you.

1 Like

We made my daughter a cape that said super sister to make her feel special.

1 Like

If you get her anything then you may feel you have to get her and him gifts for each other’s birthday. Why don’t you just take her to help choose an outfit for her brother .

1 Like