What should I do?

That’s a solid no why would you ask.
Call police!

2 Likes

Some of these questions got me like :flushed: is this even real? Why wouldn’t your first thought be to call the cops?

1 Like

Nope sorry your dad’s dead now get restraining order keep away

This is such a weird question for mom to ask! How can he be around kids if he abused your daughter?

Why have charges not been filed?

1 Like

No! Notify the police immediately with what you learned! If you fail to do this, then when her story comes out…you could possibly be held accountable in connection to his crime by ‘knowing and not acting upon’ the protection of your child(ren). You could possibly lose your children by saying and/or doing nothing! Not to mention the message this sends your daughter. It lets her feel, no self worth! She needs to see him punished for what he done to her. Call the police NOW!!!

6 Likes

How could you even say this ? Go to the police get justice for your daughter and keep your son away from him regardless or not hes an abuser and took advantage of a you girl

3 Likes

How is he not in jail? You need to tell the police he is a pedofile! If he has done it to your daughter he WILL do it to other children.

Do not let your son go near him.

4 Likes

How is this even a question? GO TO THE POLICE!! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

Sexually abused your daughter?
Why the fuck is that even a question?

Sweetie I don’t want to give my opinion ( I was abused as a child) please seek a counselor that would know if you should have said “pig” around your precious little ones. My heart goes out to you. It’s gonna be hard to trust ppl. You and your Children are in my prayers.:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Ahhh. He has lost the privilege to parent. He needs to be incarcerated asap

2 Likes

If there’s a court order then yes. You have to let him see his son. Otherwise you risk being in contempt and can lose custody.

1 Like

Unless there is a court order keep that baby away! And if he does take you to court please have everything documented. This is not about your hate to him but it is about the protection of your son

5 Likes

Is there proof he was abusive? Have you filed charges? If you can prove he abused your daughter, he shouldn’t be alone with your son. He would need to complete programs and therapy to fix his issues and gain back trust. That said, I would be damn certain my daughter is being truthful before I held him accountable.

Why are you asking Facebook and not contacting the police? Seriously what the hell is wrong with you?

10 Likes

I would go to court to set up visitation. And explain what happened with your daughter. Also file a police report.

Safeguard your kids 100% your gut is telling you the right answer keep him away from both. I’d be calling the police and making statements and see if your daughter would like some form of therapy/counselling to help her through this. File for full custody of your son fight fight fight you got this :heart: sending healing energy and love to you at this time xx

1 Like

Call the police, file a report and file for a restraining order the same day. Wth!

Have you not went to the police? Please if not go and stick up for your daughter this is not right at all. SHOULD BE IN JAIL

1 Like

Uh put his ass in jail.

Anybody in the right mind would know the answer to that question… your a mother!! those are your children! no! no! no! no!

2 Likes

You need to contact the authorities have it documented and for me personally I wouldn’t trust him with anything including your son! There is no excuse for this and he needs to face the consequences!

3 Likes

Nope I’d be reporting his ass and getting a restraining order call the police on him immediately

Why is this even a question… If he abused ur daughter, why on earth would u allow ur son to still see him… No way… I would be calling the police and making a report ASAP

4 Likes

There’s a huge difference in acting off of emotions verse going off your gut but there’s also many factors here. If the courts are involved and he has visitation ordered then unfortunately with-holding your son from him will not be an option even with the good reasoning behind it. My advice would be to go to the courthouse and file and emergency placement then seek legal counseling.

3 Likes

He is a child Molester. He needs to be in jail.

8 Likes

Ew! No way! A child molester doesn’t have any business being around ANY child, including their own.

10 Likes

Its a hard no from me, get your daughter some therapy and keep your kids away from him, any molesters of any sort should get death penalty in my eyes putrid excuse of a human

4 Likes

Please reach out to me.
Exact situation I went through. But I absolutely DID NOT let him see my son.

Turn him into the police if you haven’t already and I would not let my son visit

1 Like

Wait wait wait!
How? How did this happen to daughter (and she’s not even his) we’re you not there, did you not pay close enough attention?

9 year gap between who? You and ex? Son and daughter?

How old is your daughter?
This is disturbing. This is also vague

3 Likes

Hugs 🫂 what a difficult spot. I pray the right answers reach you .

If he did this when she was under age, I believe you can still press chargers. But your daughter will have to say what happened, unfortunately. But then he is & will always be a registered sex offender, no matter he moves too

It does your son no good to have a relationship with a father that was not held accountable for felonies that he commited for 2 years

1 Like

Why would you risk it happening to your son? Why wouldn’t you report him? Makes it worse its not her dad but her brothers

5 Likes

No! If he abused one child he has potential to do it to the others. Abuse can occur in many ways and even if he doesn’t initially do it to your son doesn’t mean he will continue that way when there is no other option for releasing the abuse

4 Likes

Call the cops on him, have him charged and out of your lives. Your daughter shouldn’t have to hear his name every time her brother wants to see his Dad.

9 Likes

I would in no way trust him w one of my children when he’s already hurt another. Be your daughters voice and go to the authorities. That’s way you have documents backing you up, get a restraining order and tell him if he wants to see his son take you to court. Do it!! Dont think abt it. Just do it and get it over with. Your daughter is watching you!! Lead!! Take the lead. Do NOT be scared. Hold ur head up!!!

1 Like

Abusers shouldn’t be allowed to be anywhere near children. No exceptions! If he abused your daughter he is fully capable of abusing his own son!

4 Likes

Go to the police he needs to pay for what he did to her and she needs to see that he’s going to prison for it and don’t let him see your son first thing is get to the police and turn him in !!!

1 Like

We are in this situation only with CPS involved and it came out he was abusing both child and step child. Go to court, make a police report, etc odds are hes abusing your son too. Mental abuse can even stem just from your son witnessing it. There’s now restraining orders in play for me and both kids are happier n healing sounds like you need the same

1 Like

I would be talking to the police

2 Likes

Has this not been reported??

1 Like

That would be a hell NO!

2 Likes

"Hell Noooo !Why would u even ask???"He violated your daughter SMH yes I said that…

3 Likes

He needs to be in jail right now

5 Likes

Ummm no you have him put in jail!!!

4 Likes

If he’s capable of abusing your daughter he’s capable of doing it to your son too. Pease got through the system and not opinions from Facebook. But to answer your question, NO you should NOT let him see your son! I don’t see how this Is even a question.

5 Likes

Take her to the ER or her Dr and they will get ahold of the police

With all due respect, DON’T let you emotions overpower your intelligence. Do what is right. Report it and do what’s necessary to help your daughter and yourself heal. (You don’t know if your son was exposed to the incident also and he may need help as well) please.

10 Likes

If this were my child I would be on the phone with the police, not posting on Facebook.

6 Likes

I just want to put it out there that if this is left unreported, many other children could be hurt by this man too. You reporting this incident will help bring justice to your child and show her NO ONE is more important than her. And will warn others of his disgusting intents!

5 Likes

Hell no he wouldn’t be seeing his son that goes with out question. I would have been at the court house already and to the police station and would already have a lawyer and a child advocate the moment I found out he violated your daughter

Prison is too good a place for him I would cut off his private parts and what the f*** or die slowly

1 Like

Um no. Imagine how your daughter would feel knowing your letting your son go over there. Think this would cause her a lot more trauma then what she’s already gone through. I really think you should go to the police. I understand it is a difficult situation but to be blunt, you as a mother need to put your daughter first.

2 Likes

You go to the police and make a report. You then go to the courts and file for emergency full custody.

I don’t think kids should be taken to visit in prison so being that that’s where the POS should be, my answer is a big HELL NO!!
Ur emotions are justified! Ur mumma gut is telling U something…report him and have him locked up! Protect ur babies mumma! :heart:

He should be in jail “” why isn’t he ???

He needs to be in jail

Ok so you didn’t turn in the pedofile??? What the heck!!!

2 Likes

Don’t do it unless you want to get into trouble.I just went through this.Go straight to the court house and get an order of protection.Then,call around for counseling.They both are going to need it.

1 Like

Stand up for your girl . Be her voice and be so loud that everyone will know especially the police !

3 Likes

Ok so the origional poster really should edit so people can see that she said she already filed a report with the cops and CPS but her daughter won’t tell them what happened.

HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL
WTF is wrong with you?
How can you even imagine co-parenting with a CHILD MOLESTER?

7 Likes

He could also abuse your son! Report him and give your daughter some justice!

2 Likes

You need to find abuse charges on him immediately! He should never be aloud to be alone with any child ever again.

1 Like

Report what he did and keep your son away. He should not be around kids if he was abusing your daughter.

1 Like

Just know, when you do go to the police they’re going to want to extensively interview the child. Idk about your state but in pa, fourteen years ago, they had to interview the child alone (she was 4 and terrified). Just make sure to prepare your daughter, that they might be taking her into a room without mommy to ask questions. Tell her she’s brave and strong and not to be afraid to tell them the same things she told you. Good luck. And no, I wouldn’t be letting either one of my children near him again.

4 Likes

Hell no dont let his son be in his life he needs to be locked up he will continue doing this to others

1 Like

He needs to go to jail not be around any child

3 Likes

Start at police dept. NOW ! Second stop is counseling and std exam. What a mess ,but Your Daughter needs Your support ! There is life after this !

2 Likes

He should be in jail!!! You need to find out what can be done to get justice for your daughter!

4 Likes

No way protect your son

No matter how much time has passed, you should pursue pressing charges. And your son should not be allowed to see him. You don’t want to find out later down the road that he did the same thing to your son.

1 Like

File a report immediately!!!

2 Likes

I would not let him see his son…why should he???

2 Likes

I went thru this several years ago and my ex was not allowed to see any kids.

You need to have him arrested!

Why is this a question… NO! He should have no contact AT ALL!!!

No. Your son should not be around him. He abused a child, your son is a child and he is a pervert. You should be reporting the abuse to authorities.

4 Likes

Nope. Not at all! He should be going to jail! And on a sex offender list that includes not being around ANY children! I’m so sorry for your daughter and the many obstacles she will face in life because this happened her!
Also people abuse their own children too. statistics in switching between boys and girls and their own child are low but I would not leave that to chance. You are not wrong for feeling like this. Or making the decision to protect you son.

I think you already filed reports with dhs and the police? From the comments.and your daughter won’t talk to them… that has to be her decision and might need time but just encourage support make sure she know you will be there for her always but make sure she knows what not talking to the police can lead to also ect… other girls your son your family as a whole, how she feels about her self later in life. What regret she might have.
Maybe start with her talking to a therapist before authorities, or just to give her the best chance to recover, heal and have a good mental health space.

I’m so this happens to your family.

Report him! Immediately! He won’t be allowed to see his son unsupervised, if at all.

3 Likes

Call the police and report him he don’t need to be around no kids at all.

2 Likes

Report,report,report!

2 Likes

Um hell no. Take him to court. Call the police. He should lose his right to be a parent

2 Likes

File a report. He will continue his abuse on other innocent children. No child should be in the monster life!

6 Likes

Protect your kids, first, and foremost!! Keep the abuser/pedo away from both/ALL children!!! Once ur son is older, and can make decisions on his own, he can then choose to have a relationship with him or not.

1 Like

Why are you not pressing abuse charges for your daughter? That is where you start

10 Likes

He is a predator- I would not want him near any child. Have him arrested before he hurts someone else!

7 Likes

Abusing how? Was he tried? Found guilty? Innocent?

Only thing he should be seeing is the inside of a jail cell. Tf

5 Likes

Why are you asking here, contact police and get him of the streets before he attacks someone else child

5 Likes

He needs to go to jail, as far as I’m concerned that is child endangerment on your part if you do let him go. I would go get a restraining order and press charges asap. Your daughter needs counseling asap as well. Do not push this under the rug, make it out to less than what it is or give in to letting him off the hook. I almost want to judge you for even thinking about letting him go, it shouldn’t be a deep down thought, that should have been one of the very first things thought of. Go get help now

2 Likes

Make sure you report it if you let him get away with it then you’ll do it to somebody else

1 Like

Uhhh he should be in prison not visiting your son wtf

5 Likes

Is this still a question :policewoman:

1 Like

There is no statute of limitations on SA of a minor. File a report and a restraining order immediately.

4 Likes

wow - people are so dumb - call the police you idiot - like why are you asking facebook - jesus christ

3 Likes

Why the fuk is he still breathing or walking free ?
Call the fu
king police department like now

Report him and no he should not see your children