What should I do?

Please protect your daughter. My mother did this same crap with me and she ended up getting down on her luck, had me around the wrong people and I got hurt…repeatedly. Protect her if her dad won’t. Period. Fuck his feelings. This is about a helpless two year old who isn’t begging to come back for no reason.

Get proof and take it to the courts

2 Likes

Your 2yo child is not a therapeutic prop for a grown man. There are many treatments for depression that don’t involve child neglect or exposing a toddler to potential traffickers. If he won’t parent up, please do it yourself and protect your child. Parents with issues can do the best to protect our kids from those issues.

19 Likes

You gotta keep her safe. The things listed are very bad parenting on his part. If he wants to get her he needs to follow the rules.

3 Likes

There’s no telling what is going on! She’s only 2 n is smart enough to know whatever it is it isn’t right. DON’T let her go with him anymore until u get supervised visitations for your child’s well being n safety.

7 Likes

All the time and money you spent tracking him, maybe try and help her father out. Put down the boxing gloves and help him help himself. Your daughter needs both of you.

7 Likes

Keep her away from him him not buckling her in her carseat is a risk he’s willing take thats bullshit thats not safe for her at all thats poor parenting on his part if he’s done it once he’ll do it again

No mother is ever wrong for wanting to keep their child safe. Fight harder

4 Likes

OMG…this would make me crazy!!! :pensive:

3 Likes

Your job is to keep your child safe. Period.

3 Likes

I think for the safety of your child you have to, until he sorts himself out.

I’d ask how to help.

2 Likes

Court, 100% custody.

His priorities need to be straightened out needs more guidance it seems. But to track him, that’s gone too far.
I’d suggest talking first an then go from there

Nope you’re not in the wrong. We do our best as mums to establish routine early so our baby’s aren’t out of wack and he keeps her out at 2,3,4am??? Just NOPE! I wouldn’t be letting her go to him until he can get his shit together. If she means as much to him as he says then him not seeing her might be the incentive he needs to figure himself out.

1 Like

Keep her more. Lay down your expectations. He isn’t taking care of her that’s why she is crying.

3 Likes

He is a bad Dad, take him to court and with your proof if allowed ask for supervised visits.

5 Likes

Go to court. She doesn’t need to be with him now. Who know what else goes on. It’s your job as a mother to keep her safe etc!

3 Likes

He may go into a deeper depression if you take any more custody away from him. Try to reason with him he needs to get his act together because daughter doesn’t need to be in his current environment. Is he willing to work? Know anyone who needs a helper etc.? Good luck.,

2 Likes

Good work deserves recommendation, Knowing where to invest in crypto, how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier, I proudly recommend you to

Thank you Mrs Lisa Jennifer I don`t believe I can be a owner of such amount in this cashless period thank you a lot for saving my life Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit you indeed an expert in Bitcoin investment click on the link below to message Lisa for more information :information_source:

Dump him
I raised my three children by myself. Dad never helped. You can try getting his $$ that’s a big joke. He died last year. I get his Social Security now woo hoo. It was worth me working 2 jobs. When my kids turned of age they had jobs after school and on weekends. Go apply for food stamps and medical care. It’s worth it.They might even put him in jail to make him pay. It’s worth it. Good Luck, you can do it!!

There’s no way I would let my child go with him. Get a court order. Supervised visits only.

3 Likes

IMO you need to put your personal feelings for him aside and do what’s best for your little one. You should have a court appointed custody agreement with you at 100% sole custody. If he’s out at those hours, im guessing he’s an addict and he will never change unless he hits bottom. Taking away his daughter because of his own life decisions is in the best interest of your little girl. And it’s a consequence for his actions that he needs and may help him want to get his shit together. He’s using his “depression “ to manipulate you. Don’t let him, stand up for your daughter and be her voice girl. You got this

Please reach out to your lawyer and for full custody and then try to convince her Dad to seek medical care, depression doesn’t just involve the one depressed but the whole family. I would hate to think he may kill himself without being able to see his daughter but her safety comes first, explain this to him. Please don’t put an already depressed person in jail as others have commented it makes no sense :confused: if he can’t pay child support step it up a bit on your end until he can get himself the medical attention he needs. Depressed people will often go to extremes with even the ones they love the most (your daughter) could be in danger if his depression goes untreated and he becomes angry with you. The part about living in a camper is the only thing that’s OK with this situation. Maybe you can for the sake of your child offer to go to counseling with him for the first few times especially if he refuses to go. Best of luck to you all. You’re an awesome Mom don’t forget it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hell no your are not in the wrong! You have to advocate for your child!

1 Like

No,maybe supervised visits

1 Like

Just saying that you tracking him is illegal. Lol

1 Like

My attorney told me years ago….”if you don’t stand up and protect your child, even from the other parent, no one else will. Don’t second guess being a good parent.” Get DHR involved.

7 Likes

Don’t lot that baby go with him!

3 Likes

You are not wrong! See if you can facilitate their time together in an environment that is more child friendly, like maybe take her to a park together…

3 Likes

You made a whole post about bashing your daughters father… :thinking:
That way you can get a whole bunch of comments making you feel better…
You do know understand that it’s against the law to put a tracking device on somebody without their knowledge.
What you’re doing here is called alienating the other parent, and will cause you to lose custody of a child & look bad in the courts & Judges eyes…

5 Likes

Obviously he loves her. Because he can’t properly care for her, maybe suggest that the 2 of you take her out together. He’ll still get to see her and she’ll feel comfortable with you there. Good luck to all of you

3 Likes

This Apple Airtag tracking is absolutely crazy. I would feel so violated if my kids father or anyone ever did this to me. And if a man posted they were doing this to a woman… wow.

4 Likes

Always put the safety of your child first. His depression is his responsibility as a grown man to seek help. Do not leave your 2 year old child to be neglected or improperly cared for to be his safety blanket. I would make these changes ASAP and with a court order. Can you imagine how confusing for her it is to be out with him at 3 am? Of course she wants to come home, she wants stability and safety like any child.

3 Likes

Look out for your daughters best interests, his feelings can take the back seat, 100%.

You have to protect your child. It is not her responsibility to heal his depression. She cannot be his emotional crutch. Limit his time with her until he gets stable.

1 Like

Girl please protect your child do not worry about his depression that alone would concern me.

You’re clearly saying he’s a bad dad…:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Her life is literally at risk by reading this… supervised visits are for this reason…

4 Likes

No when is your appointment with an attorney

Just think if he was doing that to her the up roar it would cause.

Insist he proves stability! He may need a list. It sounds like he may need parenting guidelines, gently delivered of course.

1 Like

keep her with you .Go to court if necessary

1 Like

Get a lawyer and if he does not have a suitable home, her own room, her own things, car seats, schedule on bed times…he will not have her. Period.

2 Likes

I saw good comments about Lisa Jennifer on how she helps people,so I decided to contact her and I’m glad I did Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit
Lisa Jennifer

Definitely don’t let her go. Did you know that if he’s neglecting her (not properly buckling her, neglecting her hygiene, not providing adequate housing etc) and you know about it and allow her to go and there’s not a court order mandating it, you can get in trouble with CPS if something happens to her. And where is he taking her at 3 and 4am? How is he taking her around and feeding her if he doesn’t work? If there’s no court ordered visitation, insist on supervised visitation until he (1) gets a job of some sort (2) gets reliable housing (3) acts mentally stable and agrees to make sure she’s clothed and clean when she comes home (4) he has her on her normal schedule at his house and properly buckles her in.

1 Like

He’s trying Mama saying his depression w/o her is worse,BUT your daughter must be protected at all times. That’s your responsibility also !You can get in trouble also if CPS finds out !Can you and he go to counseling would he do that to help the situation ? Then only let him visit her with someone else that’s making sure she’s being cared for properly! I understand his depression it’s NOT his fault but clearly he’s putting your babe in danger and NOT caring for her at all.!A very sad situation.Your child comes first!Talk to him about counseling and parenting classes…maybe court will order it !This breaks my heart to hear but your child has to come first …hopefully he will get this depression under control !I have two granddaughters sisters ,( adults) that suffer from really bad depression and anxiety it breaks my heart to see !They do therapy and are on some depression meds…I see what this type of depression can do to ppl…Good luck Mama …protect your daughter first.:revolving_hearts:

Don’t take chances with her. Keep her home , she can’t be replaced.