What should I do?

As I sit here, currently 5am with a coffee and my vape I’m realizing I’m falling into depression. I’m a very overweight girl, have been my entire life. I have lost and gained weight so much over the years and before I had my daughter I got to 94 kilos down from 123 kilos… my husband and I were separated at the time and though I loved him and wanted to work on things with him I was FEELIN myself per say. I lived in a little house with my 5yo son and life was falling into place. We decided to give our marriage one last go with promises and commitments. We moved into our new house a year ago and found out we were expecting our second child (conceived while not together, and on contraception). Despite our initial shock and overwhelming feeling of emotions we were quite happy as the pregnancy progressed. Right now my daughter is 5 months old and though I love her dearly and could not ever imagine not having her in my life, I am absolutely over having another baby my weight is now 110 kilos, my husband’s promises have never seen the light of day and having a baby that is constantly challenging my emotions has put so much pressure on my mental health… We are moving to our new home that my parents helped us purchase in less than two weeks and I am no longer excited. I am depressed about my weight, my marriage and having a baby. I’ve had shitty thoughts during the day like wishing I could turn back the clock. Then get massive mum guilt because I love her so much I am defeated and find myself crying on a daily basis because of these factors. And not being in love with my husband anymore is making me resent him but I still want to keep trying. I really don’t know what to do and feel like I need a rant, sorry for the long read.

111 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What should I do? - Mamas Uncut

You should speak with your midwife or OBGYN about ppd :heart::heart:

14 Likes

Im sorry your feeling like this. Been there. Reach out for help things can get better

3 Likes

Post partum depression- seek help

5 Likes

Get on a Meditterean (sp) diet. You will do great.

Well my first thought is that you should definitely speak to a medical professional. This is not a judgment but postpartum depression is a very real thing and you are very fresh out of having a child. That being said what is between you and your partner could be a whole another story. If you’re interested in it and your partner is interested in it I would recommend couples counseling even individual therapy. But really just for the sake of you, because you are what matters for yourself so you can care for your children, really please seek help. My heart is with you.

10 Likes

Look into postpartum depression. You’ll need to see a professional, there is help for what you are going through. Right now, just know, these feelings do go away, it’s okay to feel sad, mad regret. Don’t let those feelings overwhelm you, this is why you need a counselor of some type involved,

3 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I have definitely been there, please reach out for help. I’m not sure if it’s post-partum, or something else, but someone could definitely help you. I’ve been through my share, so if you decide you just need to keep venting, you can always privately message me! No judgment! I hope things get better for you❤

1 Like

Sounds like PPD. U should seek professional help.

3 Likes

Sounds like ur husband is the problem to be honest. Also, postpartum is very real. Get therapy, there is no shame in that. Sounds like u need to focus on you and your kids, let that dead relationship go.

1 Like

You have ptsd or something get help

If you are a dog lover, get your kids into a daycare, try walking ppl’s dogs on a routine schedule a couple hrs a day. Getting out of the house, walking, playing with dogs will fill you up with this type of happiness that’s almost holy In your heart… you bring that positive energy inside your house, and it spreads. The nice exercise you get will be worth it and fun. You need to focus on loving you. Be kind to yourself my dear.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re struggling mama. It’s sounds like you may have postpartum. I’d talk to your doctor about how you’re feeling. Also have you tried low carb?

1 Like

Sounds like you need a dr and therapy

1 Like

You just need someone to vent to that’s all. You can lose weight and become a healthy happy person. You have fallen out of love with yourself, not your husband ! Set yourself some goals you will lose the weight. Don’t look at the. If picture, look at the small picture. Do t say I ha e to lose fifty pounds, you will scare yourself to death! Say I have to loose two pounds and lose iit. Do this one er and over and you will get it done! I promise you will!! I did it! You can do this too! I’m counting on you. Believe it now do it!

1 Like

Get help IMMEDIATELY. Please call your doctor or someone else.

Maybe talk to your doctor about postpartum, and seek counseling. Find a life style change that works for you, like changing eating habits, a job that full fills your needs. A lot of times we look to people or food to make us happy not ourselves. Sounds like you enjoyed being single because you focused more on you.

1 Like

Postpartum depression is very dangerous. Please go see a professional :heart: I let it slide untreated and my marriage fell apart

3 Likes

How much weight do you have to lose? I think it could all be related to that. I was 317lb when my son was 2. I realized it was responsible for all the depression I was going through. I had the weight loss surgery and lost 137lb and it changed my life. You can PM me for more information.

1 Like

I here if u need to talk just pm me sometime just a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on help keep ur head up hun life will get better its not cloudy everyday the sun will come out

1 Like

Try The Love Dare, and counceling

It sounds like you have postpartum depression. Postpartum can make you have different feelings to your husband. Get a therapist to talk to about your life. Also try to get healthier food and try to work out more. You will loose the weight. It takes time. Maybe get someone you trust to watch the kids for an hour or two and go on a date with your husband.

5 Likes

sending prayers & positive vibes! Hang in there talk about your feelings to people you love and trust. It will be ok :heart:

1 Like

Sounds like a visit to your Dr. might help, talk about what you’re going thru and see if it’s postpartum depression. If not your Dr. Please gather the courage to talk to some professional… Hugs to you

1 Like

Please seek out a doctor for PPD. It’s very commonly talked about now and no longer a taboo subject. PPD happens and can be dangerous if left untreated.

2 Likes

Postpartum you have all the signs go see a doctor and them what you just wrote

4 Likes

You need to get help therapy is a good start.
Then go see a dietitian that can help you with your weight and put you on a healthy path.

Maybe continued post party depression? You may need an antidepressant and some counseling to help sort out the issues. It’s tough. I had it!

1 Like

Get into counseling call your ob you may have post partum depression

If you love your kids please see see a doctor. Post-partum depression and psychosis is VERY DANGEROUS. you can hurt your babies without realizing it till it’s too late.

3 Likes

Oh I have been there. Reading this reminds me of myself after my daughter. Talk to your OBGYN for a referral to see a therapist. I also believe that you may have post partum depression. Totally treatable when caught early.

1 Like

Have you considered hiring a personal trainer if you are not motivated to get into shape yourself? They can point you in the right direction and put you on a plan for exercise and nutrition. I know when i don’t feel good about myself, I’m not happy and when I’m not happy my family isn’t happy. So yes, these are all valid feelings, but if you really want to change, you have to make a plan for yourself to do that. Start walking everyday, join FB support groups like: macros or women who lift weights. It’s hard to love and be loved when we don’t love ourselves. So maybe try attacking it from the root, and focus on loving you again and the rest will fall In place. Set small achievable goals.

2 Likes

Get treated for post partum depression first.

Then get individual counseling about your weight: “it’s not what you’re eating, it’s what’s eating you.” Find and address the roots of your unhappiness/stress or emotional eating, only then can you address your weight with diet, exercise and possibly surgical intervention. Until you address WHY you eat and gain weight, it’ll be hard to lose successfully.

You should also find an activity you can enjoy with someone else to keep your movement goals on track. Diet to lose weight, exercise to lose inches. Break exercise into tiny chunks. Ten minutes at a time works. I like circuit training on machines, because I can sustain 30-60 seconds of anything before I switch to the next machine. I like going out to hear bands and dance. I like walking through gardens and parks too. Find what makes you happier.

Then couples counseling to see if y’all can get the spark back in your marriage, find an equitable division of labor, and set up incentives and disincentives for positive and negative behavior respectively. Having a third party pro address your husband often results in his listening better. Your therapist can also provide better strategies for dealing with each others’ issues and help you communicate better.

Good luck! Hope you get to a place where you can enjoy your children, your husband, yourself and your life! It takes time and effort but it will be worth it.

Honey, you most likely have post-partum depression. You need to get in touch with your on/gyn to refer you to a therapist. They also may be able to refer you to a dietitian to help with your weight the healthy way. Do it for your babies if not for yourself. Make sure to discuss with your therapist the wisdom of starting a life with this man if you don’t love him. Wait till you have had some therapy first. Maybe you really do. But if you really don’t, you shouldn’t move in together. You’ll only make yourselves and the children miserable. Move slowly and thoughtfully at this point. Get some help. Ask your parents to let you and the kids stay with them till you get your feet under you. Best of luck to you. Hugs.

Honey you should see a dr. Ive never suffered ppd but sounds like you are

Postpartum depression is real, love. Please get in touch with a therapist. You can get through this. No matter your weight your body is magnificent! Think about all the things that body has done for you! I know it’s hard. I am a plus size woman who has always fought with my weight. But it does not define your beauty. Sending you all the good vibes!

5 Likes

Please speak to your health care professional you can come thru this

1 Like

I was 108 kilos and 2 years ago I adopted a 4and a half year old doggo and I took her for walks all the time if I went for a walk she came and the weight started to just drop off me I got down to 59 kilos now I sit at about 65ish which I’m ok with. Get some advice from your doc it does sound like post Natal depression though hun. Hope things get better for you if you ever need to just talk your welcome to dm me much love keep your head up

Take a deep breath. Focus on one thing at a time. You’ve just had a baby, so your emotions are whacked. Calm down, if you’re husband is supporting you and your kids you have time to think and plan. Can you afford the house if he wasn’t in the picture?
Let your hormones get back to normal, then think about what your going to do and how you’ll do it. Best wishes.

You may be experiencing postpartum depression, which is normal and treatable. Please talk to your doctor. Also, it sounds like you were happier on your own. You love your husband and possibly don’t want to lose him, but I feel like from this post that maybe you’ve outgrown him. But this could be a symptom of depression, also. I suggest first seeking treatment for the depression. Don’t make any huge decisions until you’re in a clearer state of mind.

1 Like

Please get checked for postpartum. It shows up in different ways you may not even realize that’s what it is (if it is)

1 Like

Post Partum Depression is what it sounds like please see a doctor it will drive you nuts I been through Post Partum Depression

2 Likes

I was the same after I had my fourth child last 2019 and sometimes still struggling with depression and anxiety attacks due to post partum. The only difference is I am losing to much weight and felt horrible about it. But eventually I learned to let it be slow down and let things unfold.

1 Like

Sounds like you have postpartum depression
Speak with your doctor and get some help
You birthed a baby it took 9 months to make she’s 5 months old
Be gentle with yourself
One days you feel like you can’t do anything
Play your favorite music and dance - sounds crazy but dance it’ll make you feel better it helps me
Or go out even to the garden and get some fresh air
And sit in the sun for a bit
You’ll be ok

1 Like

Get help.

Its the post partum.

1 Like

You definitely have some post partum depression going on that needs fixed first of all

1 Like

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $11790 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarGrowth6.surge.sh

You might be experiencing some postpartum depression. Please talk with your doctor.

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $11620 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarGrowth27.surge.sh

Post-partum depression is serious. See your doctor asap!

All of this sounds like post partum depression. Don’t be ashamed of reaching out to your family dr. There are meds out there to help get you out of this funk. I’ve been through it and reaching out was to my Dr. the best thing I could have done.

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18261 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarGrowth54.surge.sh

YOU need to see a mental health councilor for your own health .

1 Like

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $20154 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarGrowth89.surge.sh

Talk to your doctor.

1 Like

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $20184 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarGrowth95.surge.sh

1 Like

Don’t throw in the towel
Just tell. Be kind to yourself. You just created a life! As for dumbass men - I think that women truly do better living by ourselves BUT we do want them around and to be parents. Try counseling. For you and also couples counseling.You can’t force a relationship to work if it doesn’t. So try and if you have done what you can end it. As for your body try to find a time for you to work out away from baby so you can have time to work your body and your mind.

Get to doctor and get on some kind of meds

Talk to your doctor!!

1 Like

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $13095 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarGrowth137.surge.sh

Sounds like post partum depression. Get unto your doctor asap

3 Likes

You poor thing ! You are exhausted in every way physically, mentally and spiritually. It could well be that you are suffering post natal depression/disorder . Find a doctor that will actually hear you and get your hormones and thyroid gland checked and try and go a bit easier on yourself because You are dealing with a lot of different things right now and that is overwhelming best of luck to you :rose:

1 Like

You poor thing. You need help right now. Call your Dr and tell them just what you posted here. I’m sure you have post partum depression along with your feeling’s about yourself. They can help you. Please make an appointment now.

1 Like

Sounds like postpartum depression

l get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15990 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarGrowth205.surge.sh

Sounds like situational depression mixed with PPD. See the doctor, get therapy for yourself, get an exercise plan together, take the baby for a walk in the stroller if you have to, just get moving and get out and get some fresh air, find something you enjoy, start trying new health recipes that you might like but without starving yourself or restricting yourself so much that you can’t stay on track with the weight loss, eat smaller bites and much slower. If there’s a hobby or something you like doing, make time for it. As for your hubby, tell him y’all need couples therapy and he needs to participate in the marriage and chores of being an adult or whatever’s going on there that’s an issue. If he refuses, you need to start considering the alternatives and options and what you need to do to make the necessary changes, because if he refuses to participate and be involved and make good on his promises, or nothing will really change in the relationship. I hope things work out for you but definitely get to the doctor first to be checked for PPD, and get yourself into a therapist for yourself first, and then start slowly handling the rest as your mental and physical health allows.

2 Likes

You are post partum…get to your doctors

l get paid over $130 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18666 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://1kDailyProfits114.surge.sh/

Pull yourself together and decide and whether you want to continue with this marriage! If not, end it and get on with your life with your son and your baby!

1 Like

Sure its’ not postpartom depression?

Have you considered that you may have postpartum depression (PPD)? Sorry you’re going through this, and that despite having a husband you still feel like you’re having to face this and go through this on your own… please talk to your doctor… much love :heart:

Sweetheart, don’t be too hard on yourself. Talk to your doctor and get some help. I know from experience that it’s also hard to lose weight when you’re sad and depressed, let alone after having a baby. But I hope you get the help you need and start feeling better about yourself. Sending you hugs from Germany <3