What should I pack for when I give birth?

It’s been awhile since I’ve given birth, so i can’t remember what I’ve packed and wanted to make a kit for a mom to be. What should I add? It’ll be for her baby shower

3 Likes

Some sweets and chocolates

Bring your own pillows and a nice soft blanket!

1 Like

Long cord for phone
Chapstick
Robe
Hair ties

One pair of pj pants and shorts. Nursing bra. Robe. Two shirts. Few of the pad all in one. So you don’t mess up your regular underwear. All travel items to get ready. Slippers.

Some cash. Cell phone charger. Notebook/pen.

Baby clothes and socks. Blanket.

Car seat. Diaper bag in car.

Chapstick, hair brush, hair ties, thick socks, comfy pjs, chargers, entertainment (book, crossword puzzles, music, etc), snacks but for the love of God don’t forget the chapstick

Hair ties, chapstick, snacks, cash for vending machines, fuzzy/thick socks, baby nail clippers, baby hand mittens, I took a deck of cards. Trying to think of the little things that made a big impact for me lol…most hospitals only provide meals for mom, so a gift card for fast food for dad?

Hairbands, clothes for baby, chapstick comfy clothes for mama .

Above all else make sure you have chapstick!

5 Likes

100% a hairband if your hair is long.

Why don’t people use Google anymore?

Chapstick and a whoopie pie

I know they give you a little peri bottle to use the first few days, but I liked the Frida mom one way better. Also cooling pads, travel size shampoo, conditioner and body wash. A brush, hair ties, deodorant. And a nice comfy pillow and blanket.