What should I put in an Easter basket for an 11-year-old?

What are good items in an easter basket for an 11 year old boy?? Im clueless. Its like all he likes is Fortnite lately. My girls are easy!! (They got a toy, a shirt, a bracelet and candy. Oh and bubbles lol)

2 Likes

Snacks gift cards head phones shirts a hat maybe

A shirt or ball cap, v bucks, a fort nite toy and candy or special snack like taquis or jerky

I’m doing some v bucks in my 9 yr olds.

Could New fortnite pj’s or clothes.

My 10 year old son is into hats, books, 3D puzzles and clothes. Oh and fidget toys. (He’s Autistic and always has to be doing something.)

Fortnite pajamas, socks, shirt

Flip flops, hat/cap, card game

I always include outside toys for each of my girls and that includes my adult daughters. An everyone gets bubbles no matter what. A few favorite candies. An outfit and maybe a perfume they like. So for an 11y/o boy I’d say maybe a nerf gun with extra darts or whatever it is that goes into it. Some of his favorite candies. A new pair of pants/shorts , a shirt and some socks. Sometimes I get them sandals so maybe some shoes. Maybe his favorite body spray or wash. An maybe a football, baseball, soccer ball, or basketball depending on the sport he loves the most. Oh and since he likes Fortnite maybe an iTunes card or whatever kind of gift card that will help him get what he would like to have in his game.

As someone who plays fornite lol Definitely V bucks! And then maybe some snack foods that he likes for while he is playing and fresh batteries for his controller (if he plays on Xbox or PS).

5 Likes

I always do a new towel and bathing suit for the summer !! Usually in a beach sand bucket instead of a basket. I add some candy too and a snack they like !! My son loves it

2 Likes

some sort of thing to do outside, a ball if he likes ballgames, scooter, roller blades, bike, or accessories for a bike

My sons 10 and loves everything from that 5 below store

2 Likes

We always do new swim suit, sandals and beach towels. My son is 12 and he loves roblox so he always gets a roblox gift card, a book (this year he is getting wreck this journal lol) a game (board or one for his switch) ok to be fair, Easter here is like Christmas because my son’s birthday is 4 days after Christmas) this year he is getting Speks (tiny little magnets that can be molded into shapes) a jelly fish lamp (kind of like a lava lamp but with jelly fish instead of lava lol) legos, a new outfit, new pj’s, a new case for his phone, and a smart watch. I feel ya. The older they get, the harder it becomes. Best of luck.

V bucks, fortnite nerf gun choc eggs and fortnite tshirt

Candy, snacks, sunglasses, swimming trunks, baseball cards, legos, hat, sandals, xbox gift card, vbucks, beach towel, football basketball ect, card games, swimming stuff

We always do swimming stuff for summer amd books. My son is 10

Gift cards, shirt, hat, or pjs with fortnite on them, favorite snacks

Get him like some fortnite figurines, like some socks that are fortnite and like a shirt and maybe a little candy and eggs. My son was a fornite player at one time too

Treasure box. Something to put his small treasures in. Could be a book with hidden compartment that sits on his bookshelf or a treasure chest type thing. Metal tin that biscuits used to come in…

kite, water gun, Fortnite related items, and, some candy

You can do a new pair of swim trunks and water shoes with some water guns. You can do a V-Bucks gift card with some Fortnite Nerf guns, you can put a few $10, $5, $1’s in the eggs in his actual basket with a new pair of shoes. You can do a fortnite blanket, or hoodie (amazon has tonz of fortnite things) or you can just do a standard basket with some candy, a new outfit and family game.