What should I put on my baby registry?

So pregnant with my second it’s our first boy I have a 1 year old what do I put on my registry for baby shower? I’ve got a double stroller bigger diaper bag stuff for bottle feeding since I’m doing formula this time burp cloths clothes and all (I can screen shot what I got so far and post in the comments) I just feel like I might be missing something I still have all my stuff from my daughter so there isn’t a huge need for things especially the toys and stuff I did put a different bassinet because I hated the one I used on my daughter. But anyways anything you had and loved or didn’t have and wish you did?

1 Like

Baby hygiene(diapers wipes soap lotion towels powder)baby care(thermometer clippers nose syringe bottles brushes bag Tylenol ibuprofen diaper rash ointment teething tablets)mommy care(nursing pads feminine pads slippers essential oil nursing pillow etc)I always bought the big stuff and got a plethora of things I was most appreciative of.

Look up mine on Amazon. I’m having my second boy and I have most of the bigger items such as crib bassinet double stroller swing etc. What’s on mine is stuff I wish I had with my first and just overall smaller items! It’s Kiara Wheeler in Annapolis md

Diapers, wipes, rocking chair, crib sheets, decorations for baby’s room, butt cream, children’s Tylenol, bath soap, lotion, sleepers, pacifier’s, teething rings, new car seat, diaper gene and waste bags.

Diapers, wipes, formula, clothes as they get older, extra sheets, and anything small.

Can’t go wrong with diapers and wipes!

Diapers, various sizes, wipes, soaps/lotions things you can use.

This has been our best friend!! Definitely recommend this one or any of the others :heart:

1 Like

MoonjaX is the best gift ! It’s a teether that babies just love ! I ordered it off Amazon and give to to most people I know !!
Your daycare will need you to supply wipes , diapers and diaper creams . Balmex is great and aquaphor with it . There are so many neat things you can get nowadays! Definitely a sound machine ! They even sell portable ones for the car seat / stroller . Wash cloths , hooded towels , bath and body products , wipe container , baby bathtub and the list goes on and on .