What time do you put your 5-year-olds to bed?

What time do you put your 5 year olds to bed for the night? It seems like I keep them up past 7 they are getting up all night and up super early but if they go down at 645 they sleep in until 6

3 Likes

Thats backwards lol. All kids are different but my 4 year old lays down at 8 but takes forever to actually go to sleep he will stay awake until 9 or 10 and he’s up usually between 8 and 9. My now almost 14 year old was the same way but my other 2 they would go to sleep right away and still sleep until 8 or 9

My 2yr old goes to bed at 9 and sleeps til 9, my 1yr old is 930, sleeps til 10. My 12yr old and 6yr old go to bed between 830-9, and have to get up for school at 6:00. Each child is different. Tho 645 at night is really early for a 5yr old, and you may want to adjust it to a more reasonable time.

My almost 5 year old goes to bed between 8-9 and up at 6:30 to get ready for school. My almost 9 year old goes to sleep around 9:30 and is up at 6:45.

My almost 7 year old and 5 year old goes to bed between 8-830 and get up between 630-7 for school.

8:30 at the latest. he needs to be out the door by 7:30 for school.

My kids from birth we had a strict bedtime of 8:30 to 9pm. Now their 8 years old and 3 years old. They will both sleep til at least 6:30am. Sometimes til 9am on weekends if they don’t hear us get up. The 3 old year he sometimes won’t fall asleep til 10pm. Our 8 year old she falls asleep for the most part right away.

My 4 year old and 7 year old go to bed at 8pm

My 5yo is in bed at 7 on school nights. He falls asleep around 8. But he’s also asd so he doesn’t sleep much if he’s not kept busy during the day. He’s up at 7 for school.