What to take for bacterial vaginosis?

Try the honeypot stuff! It’s at Walmart and I’ve had to start using it and it works so good! I’m on day three with it. It’s an organic cream and they have wipes and washes too for it. I believe it’s got coconut oil aloe and some other organic plant in it but its done wonders!

ACV in ur bath water

It’s fine to take while your pregnant I took it while I was pregnant with almost all my kids. Do apple cider vinegar baths to help give you faster relief and make sure when you get out the shower blow dry on low down there and then don’t wear panties to bed and drinks lots of water. There’s also a vitamin from azo that my doctor recommended and it helped a lot.

Dont do home remedies!!!
There is a reason that things are tested you don’t want to go shoving anyting that “might” help up there that will cause more damage :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
For the love of gaawd listen to your dr

3 Likes

don’t do home remedies, you’re not a doctor & neither is anyone recommending things online. Take what the doctor gave you.

3 Likes

Just take the pill, you will feel better. I was weary of it too from everything I read online and my OB and my pharmacist was very reassuring that it is safe. And stop going to the internet for advice, you seen the dr and he told you it was fine so why would you not trust him?

3 Likes

The Best Thing Ever!! One every 12 hours and youre good.
If its really bad you can use one every night for 7 days. IG not use when necessary. Helps restore your PH levels

4 Likes

This spun me out cos I give my foster kittens flagyl if they have diarrhoea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi, try our limited edition bv yoni wash for this issue. Other items that we have that assist with this is The vagina whisperer supplement and our herbal vaginal suppositories. Here’s a code for new customers to use for 15% off their first purchase, use code : B09F88F one Herbunenergy.com

Don’t try any home remedies without consulting your doctor as it may pose risks to your pregnancy. Please, listen to your doctor because they DO know what they are doing and only want what’s best for you and baby.

4 Likes

Start using The Honey Pot company products

Take the medicine or your coochie is not going to heal properly.

4 Likes

Please listen to the doctors and not online

6 Likes

Trust your Dr. Don’t rely on home remedies.

4 Likes

My doctor gave me pills to take (can’t remember the name of the pill) when I was pregnant. They wouldn’t prescribe you anything that is unsafe when your pregnant. :slightly_smiling_face:

Listen to your Dr. Dr prescribed it because the benefit to you outweighs any risk it might cause.

3 Likes

Eat yogurt and Azo over the counter for this very problem,suffered a long time with this wash bottom with baby wash and wear undented pads, it’s the detergent and dyes in other products

Good thing more than 3 million women get this at least once in their life. It is only treatable with antibiotics. If your Dr told you to stop douching, then stop. Sex and too much douching can throw off your pH balance and can lead to vb. And while pregnant, don’t be surprised if you can’t get rid of it or continue to get it. It is very common among pregnant women.

Don’t believe everything you read and as old family Dr told mom don’t listen to anyone but me I went to medical school and would never do anything to hurt you.

1 Like

You can order the pill. Try Wisp.

Untreated vaginal infection can be detrimental to yout baby. Do not try boric acid while your pregnant. Take the flagyl.

3 Likes

Just take the Flagyl

1 Like

I took flagly at 36 weeks. It was totally fine

1 Like

Listen to your doc. If you are having second thought then go to another doctor get a second opinion.

1 Like

boric acid has done wonders for me

1 Like

Listen to your doctor

1 Like

You need to understand there are so many different avenues that can cause similar issues. You don’t know these avenues and google didn’t exam you. So how could google possibly know which avenue is correct for you? Especially when it doesn’t even know your medical history.

2 Likes

From experience, too much sugar wreaks havoc with me …

https://dtapclinic.com.my/7-home-remedies-for-bacterial-vaginosis-that-cause-vaginal-smell/

Take it as prescribed and eat lots of yogart

Worst antibiotic ever I refuse to take it ever again

2 Likes

You should be listening to your doctor and not looking on the internet :roll_eyes: are you even thinking about what it being untreated could do to your baby :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

The benefits outweigh the risks

If a doctor says it’s OK I would trust that over what you see on the internet otherwise get a 2nd professional opinion from a different doctor not the internet

2 Likes

Stop taking antibiotics! Control it with probiotics and borax capsules. Not to be rude bc this isn’t a fact, but usually if it starts occurring and reoccurring, your man has another friend or isn’t cleaning well :woman_facepalming:t2:

Listen to your Dr and take the Flagyl and if you feel you need a second opinion then get one and I’m sorry that there’s people laughing at you that’s so cruel of them because this is definitely in no way a laughing matter

I am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $16765. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $17463 per month but now i see how it works.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://boomcashjobs24.neocities.org/

Flagyl is something you should only take if absolutely necessary. It is a hard core antibiotic with some really serious side effects. I personally requested different meds when I had the same issue. They say that untreated bv can lead to premature birth but that to is rare. Just call your doc and request a different med

Ericka Marie flagyl….

1 Like

Talk to your pharmacist not your doctor.

I work in a pharmacy

I use boric acid suppositories for BV

Listen to your doctor or get a doctor’s second opinion