What type of birth control do you take?

What types of contraception are you on? Did you have any side effects/issues? I’m looking to change from Zelleta (pill) to the implant and just looking for advice and real life changes as it only gives the basic advice online. Thank you

6 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What type of birth control do you take?

Nuva ring and I love it. Haven been on it for 7 years.

I personally am on depo prevara. Have been on and off since high school. Works for me and also helps manage some female issues/pain I have. No side effects for me :slight_smile:

Marina I have had no side effects

When I used birth control it was Mirena IUD. Had atleast 4, and never had an issue, and didn’t find it painful when inserted.

I’m on my second nexplanon. I personally love it. Aside from spotting in the beginning, no other side effects. I also get no period. Haven’t had one in 4 years. I’ve tried the pill (got pregnant on it), the Mirena (hated it. Embedded into my cervix so removal was really painful), the patch (not too bad).

Jesus
Stay at Home Moms :fire:

1 Like

I’m on the patch. I’ve tired the pill, implants and coils and had awful side effects on all. Been on patch over a year and no issue

Pill is only thing I don’t have side effects from. I was in depo over 10 years ago and constantly bled for months at a time. I also have the nexplanon in my arm and was bleeding all the time from that too so I’m on the pill too to regulate my periods.

None… I had a tubal. Then a hysterectomy. Then I got old.

l Get paid over $129 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17329 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarsBox310.pages.dev/

Used the combined pill for years then got a copper coil…dont do it…minera coil was great …no side effects and no period …now im old and dont need to worry about it lol

I have the depo injection. I had the implant before and the first 2/3 were okay but the last one I had broke and I had nothing but trouble with it. I had to have a second dose of the numbing injection and it took about 25 mins to get out as it had snapped in half!

The pill made my uterus swell. The Mirena caused recurring bacterial infections. The patch made me itchy. So my husband got a vasectomy.

1 Like

l Get paid over $129 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17329 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarsBox335.pages.dev/

1 Like

I’m currently on the mini pill (breastfeeding and I deal with chronic migraines, was the best option for me). I’ve been on the implant in the past and used depo before as well. Hated both; the implant threw my cycles WAY out of whack, almost constantly bled the whole 3 years I was on it, it didn’t affect my moods like depo did, but still made me a raging bitch more often than not.