What works for diaper rashes?

I’ve always used this on my kids. And it helps a lot. I tried Desitin one time and it stuck to much to the skin that made the rash worse

Boudreaux’s butt paste

Boudreaux butt paste is awesome and obviously breast milk if possible.

Desitin and A and D ointment mixed worked for my 3 kids.

mix diaper rash cream, vagisil and liquid antacid. stir to a paste and put it on baby’s diaper rash. the diaper cream keeps it stuck to their skin, the vagisil gets rid of yeast and the antacid takes the inflammation and burn away. it did the trick every time for my kids!

Crazy BUT works. Cover with milk of magnesia let dry then cover in zinc oxide.

I use aquaphor and then a thick coating of Balmex . Works like a charm . Also , let bottom air out in between changes if it’s really bad and baking soda baths help ( no soap ) just let baby sit in warm water and baking soda

When it comes to an online trade. I would like to recommend you to Mrs lisa jennifer who has been helping me on my trade not quite long ago a friend of mine introduced me to Mrs lisa jennifer and i really appreciate her good efforts on changing lives all around the globe. I earned in a week time and it’s such a great joy earning from home.
Connect with her if you’re concerned via…
:point_down::point_down:

OMG I can’t believe I’m sure you see a post about Mrs Lisa jennifer helping people make money using bitcoin, I tried it for some amount of dollars :currency_exchange::heavy_dollar_sign::dollar: and now I dare to stand up and tell everyone that I earn up a thousand of dollars in return SHe is 100% legitimate and genuine Check the Link below if you are interested
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I keep spreading the good new to everyone. How crypto trading has changed my life for Good. Well all thanks to Mrs lisa jennifer who’ introduce me to this Business I’ve earned so much money and I can now pay up my Bills.I will advice you to invest on a right company click on the link :paperclips: and get started
:point_down:t6::point_down:t6::point_down:t6::point_down:t6:

Baking soda in the bath.

Corn starch when you change diapers.

Breast milk!

Domborro
Use in bath, works very well

A+D ointment is the best

1 Like

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14297 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://IncomeGreat176.pages.dev/

God has finally answered my prayer of meeting a trustworthy account manager. And this has took away all my pains and debts. I can’t express my sincere gratitude. God will continue to bless Mrs Lisa jennifer for helping a lot of people financially through this online trade. Pls Brothers & Sister If you’re facing challenges in trading/investment. Kindly contact Mrs Lisa jennifer down here :point_down::point_down::point_down:

My son’s 18 now but when he had bad diaper rash as a baby my Dr. suggested athletes foot cream and it worked wonders! Used it for all 3 of my kids!

Sudocream baby powder and huggies nappies and change them regularly

1 Like

Bepanthen ointment … After a bath apply it