What would be the best camera for taking sports/kids pictures?

If I wanted to get a camera to take pictures of my kids, sports, and family that has the ability to look professional, what do you suggest? Prefer one that comes with a couple of good lenses to get started. I’m not looking to go pro like literally TONS of people already do that around me.

1 Like

I have a Nikon 3300 camera body and I usually use my 55-300 lens for soccer games

Canon Rebel… Nikon 3200 or higher… use the active setting…

I am honestly grateful to God for sending his powerful servant to me, I’m indeed blessed. I was having a hard time with my husband and he was already threatening me of filing a divorce. All of a sudden he came back from work earlier than usual and started throwing my things outside, asking me to leave the house . I seriously wept and begged him but all to no avail. But on this faithful day, as I was browsing on my phone I saw a post commending the good work of doctor okougbo , I at first thought that there was no such thing like that but I later decided to give it a try. Here I am saying thanks to God for granting me happiness through doctor okougbo. My lover came back apologizing and begging me to forgive him for treating me like he did. Today we are living in joy and harmony. Contact this great man and be assured of 100% service Whatsapp: +2348120215666 Email: [email protected]

I take pictures and videos on my OLD Apple mini iPad. I took two amazing trips one to Churchill, Manitoba to see the polar bears and the other to the Amazon and Gallopogos. I bought a fantastic Nikon from the guys at the camera shop. I like the pictures and videos on my iPad equally as well or better.