What would you say to someone who cheated behind your back?

What would your famous last words be to someone who you love but whom cheated on you an yet talks to other woman behind your back?

9 Likes

I have a round in the chamber.

2 Likes

I said ā€œI hope your son is a better man than you areā€

7 Likes

Absolutely nothing. Just pack his shit and send him on his way.

No wordsā€¦ Leave without telling them whyā€¦ so they always wondered whyā€¦ Like how i felt when i found out they cheated and wonders why they did itā€¦

3 Likes

Lol. You could have shared. :confused:

1 Like

Umm bye. Thatā€™s it. Donā€™t embellish. Your lack of words will be enough.

Does he deserve words? The best response is none whatsoever.

7 Likes

ā€œYou donā€™t deserve me and I value myself too much to stay by your side and allow you to treat me like this. You donā€™t know what the meaning of love is, but donā€™t worry I know I will find someone who respect me and loves me and me alone. Your loss not mineā€.

1 Like

I would say nothing bc their number would be blocked in my phone and he would be blocked on all my social Media sites.

1 Like

Donā€™t let the door hit you where the good Lord split you

2 Likes

You donā€™t owe this person anything. Peace! On to better things dude.

3 Likes

Youā€™re SO not worth it; thereā€™s men out there who look better, act better and have an extra inch! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Get in bed with a new guy after an amazing night out and ghost him :joy::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Kiss my ass and leave me alone or i will ruin your life like you ruined mine

As a faithful woman I no questions asked would be out! You deserve way more than that! :heart:

Nothing. Change number, block, warn mutual friends and move on. No words hurt more. Give him the clarity youā€™ll get which is none.

7 Likes

Iā€™d say itā€™s over and thatā€™s it

Nothing. Acting like you donā€™t care is sometimes the biggest slap in the face

5 Likes

They are not worth me saying anything to them. Not worth me wasting my breath.

2 Likes

No words, keep him wondering and know you can do better than that!

No one in the right mind would have done thisā€¦thereā€™s only 1 me :lips::lips:

Nothing Iā€™d pack his shit leave it outside change the locks and find a better man

Not a word. They would be dead to me.

2 Likes

I told mine there are at least a billion other men out there that Iā€™ll give a shot, and he is at the end of that line. Iā€™ll let him know when itā€™s his turn again.

Middle fingers up, put them hands high
Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up
I ainā€™t thinking 'bout you

-BeyoncƩ

Personally me I would just go nothing said and just go at that point itā€™s over and no fixing it

1 Like

Iā€™d say I did it first and walk away (even if you didnā€™t) make them feel pain

Nothing. He doesnt care so why should you waste your breath!

3 Likes

You probably should go to the doctor & get tested for what ever it is she has & gave you.

1 Like

If thats what you are worried about you have bigger issues, starting with you

I would just leave without saying anything.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t even grace him with words, I would just ghost him

2 Likes

Nothing. He said enough for both of us. I packed my bags and never looked back.

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna tell you what I said. My ex. I told him i was leaving and he grabbed me by my hair and started to hit me and drag me by my hair. When i finally got free i grabbed the bat and told him Iā€™m not gonna hit you but that is the last time you will ever touch me. After that I was granted 1 restraining order for 3 years and we are in the 2nd one good for 5 years he never does the battered intervention program. This is what happened to me. Never seen or spoke to him since that day.

3 Likes

Get your self tested for any kind STD

2 Likes

Yes no words are the most powerful. Just figure out a way to part ways and talk to someone who gets it xx

Why say anything? Move on with your life and find the one that deserves you. Be the bigger person

Love you and letting you go to do what you want. You can love and still leave. Best thing for you! I finally let go. Best choice for myself and my son.

I wouldnā€™t say a damn thing

My last words wonā€™t be until graduationā€¦ still have to deal with his bs. Luckily, from a distance. Most likely, itā€™ll be Peace out!! Mic drop. :microphone:

2 Likes

You say
. . . Someday you will regret the fact you lost me (all this) and walk, no run away from that hot mess!

1 Like

I found out he was cheating, he had 12 hrs to move out. No looking back

1 Like

Itā€™s ightā€¦ I fucked your brother.

Bold of you to assume Iā€™d say anything

Lets just say he was scared my dad was going to report him for abuse and statutory rape (i think thats how you spell it) cause he (my ex) knew that a couple of things he did was not entirely legal. Especially when i spent a week away with him away from my family

Nothing. Iā€™ve been there thinking some form of word would even matter and they donā€™t. What really gets them is walking away with nothing to say and moving on to happier and healthier things

The worst thing you can do to him is ignore himā€¦heā€™s not worth another minute of your time or breathā€¦

Girl HAD it happen ā€¦my last words to him " I pray on your death bed that Iā€™m the last person you think of" and that was it. ( I was mad af at that time ) took several months to come back to being me after 5 years of abuse. Just walk away , you deserve better and youā€™ll be stronger for it in the end :heart::heart:

Been there done that
(walk away no words) he will be wondering why? For years just like I asked myself why me?

You cheated on me when i specifically asked you not to?

I wouldnā€™t say shit girl. Kill him with silence and just dip.

Nonchalantly and without showing your emotion, I wish you the best and I hope you end up with who you deserve to be with.

1 Like

Nothing. Just cut em off.

Actions speak louder than words so leave, go no contact. Those actions speak more than anything you could say.

There would be no words,I donā€™t have time to explain whatā€™s wrong or why Iā€™m leaving to somebody thatā€™s knows what they did is wrong I donā€™t do second chances because that will turn into a third and fourth etc,if we have kids I will only talk when it pertains to them

Heā€™s only going to deny it so why bother saying anything. More then likely he wants both worlds. I would make the decision for him and move on. It will never stop and you will only drive yourself nuts wondering if he is cheating. I would slowly move out and take what I wanted, drain his bank account and if he has direct deposit set up a separate account and have a portion of his check go into the new account with only your name on it. I did it and was able to get established on my own before he found out.

"Youā€™ll never grow up, youā€™ll always be a cheating child. Once a cheater, always a cheater so have fun with being in and out of doctorā€™s offices, hopefully your health insurance can cover all your STD medsā€¦ohā€¦waitā€¦my bad, you donā€™t have health insuranceā€¦sux to be you!":joy::fu:

ā€™ Goodbye. I love you and I wish you every happiness.ā€™

I hope you have enough respect for your self to leave that situation. Does not seem like he is going to change. Ever.

4 Likes

Not a single word, just leave in silence and donā€™t look back. They are no longer worth anymore time or your energy. Plus it will scare the shit out of them! Happiness is the best revenge :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Theyā€™re not worth staying with. I wasted 7 yrs of my life on someone who cheated constantly. Nothing needs to be said because nothing will make them change.

2 Likes

Best thing say nothing grab all your belonging and dont speak no matter what they say to try and get you worked up to speak sometimes cheaters try to be the victim and you the monster dont feed into their manipulation just pack up once done look at them do a disappointing head shake then shut the door slowly get in your car then block them on everything social media and texts and calls

1 Like

I hope she was worth it goodbye get out of my house

1 Like

Leave in silence ainā€™t worth any word nor energy.

There needs to be no words, but bye.

3 Likes

Nothing Iā€™d just pack my crap and leave

1 Like

Actions speak louder than words im moving way different than before

Let the doorknob hit you where the good Lord split you would be my last words as Iā€™m slamming the door behind him. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

1 Like

Oh well.she looses i win.now I can throw out the garbage that has stunk up my life for years.

Need anything be said?

3 Likes

Donā€™t let the door hit on your way out

No words, I would just pack up and leave. Let him figure it out.

1 Like

She can have you, im done. :v:

She can have you see you bye

1 Like