What would you wear to a gender reveal?

What’s you wear to your gender reveal?what a nice outfit for my boys to wear?Best place to get one by Saturday

5 Likes

Just have them wear a color they’re rooting for. Pink or Blue.

1 Like

At mine guys did khakis and a nice blue or pink polo. Most of the girl wore sundresses with pink or blue in them

Usually what you think the gender is, or beige or white :slightly_smiling_face:

Have team girl all wear pink and team boy all wear blue. Even your boys can wear those so show if they want a brother or sister.

1 Like

We found really funny shirts on Amazon for which ever gender we were rooting for.

White dress for you. Boys should wear white wear dress shirts with one with a blue bow tie and the other one a pink bow tie

One boy wear pink shirt one boy wear blue shirt for whichever gender they think it’ll be.
Mama leggings an or a dress depending your weather n temp, or a what will it be? Question mark blue an pink shirt.

A pair of jeans an a shirt

1 Like

I’ve got a gender reveal coming up. And we’re doing colour themes of team blue and pink depending on what they think the gender is. I’m wearing a pink dress. Partners wearing a mix and my kids are all a mix between blue outfits or pink. Or just neutral colours.