When can babies go in jumperoos?

When can you start putting babies in things like the Sit Me Up or jumperoos? With my first two babies I feel like I waited longer than I needed to, but they also took longer to hold their own head up steadily. My youngest baby is almost 3 months and has amazing head control already.

2 Likes

I had one that hung from the door way… My youngest daughter was 4 months I stuck blankets around her when I put her in it… She loved it, and really liked being pushed back and forth.

We waited til 4 months for all kids and they all could hold their head up well. I wanna say it also has to do with their back strength.

I think this question is different for every baby as they all grow differently. Put them in it and see how they do and what you’re comfortable with.

When your baby can sit and control their neck well with no assistance. Textbook, around 6 months. I’d personally wait a bit longer than 3.

Their feet need to be able to touch the ground and they need to be able to keep their head up. 3 months is early in my opinion.

That’s a question we can’t answer. All depends on head control. Ability to sit up. How they touch the group.

About 4 and a half , 5 months