When can babies wear shoes?

When did you start putting shoes on your little ones ? I know your suppose to wait till they start walking but My son is almost 8 months old an he’s so close to walking. He’ll walk perfect with his little stand up walker I have and if he’s holding on to someone/something. But it’s just the balancing himself he still needs to learn.

11 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. When can babies wear shoes?

You can put shoes on them anytime you want.

6 Likes

I’ve always put shoes on my kids and grandbabies from newborns on. Not sure why ppl say not to put shoes on, I think it’s easier for them to learn to walk in shoes FIRST not last, they say don’t feed regular food, no water ECT., All craziness! Raise your children how YOU see fit!! My kids and grandbabies ate table food from just a few months on!

2 Likes

They walk easier without shoes.

1 Like

Babies don’t need shoes. It’s actually much better for their feet to be barefoot for as long as possible. & Start with a soft soled shoe.

7 Likes

You do not have to wait till they start walking, you should do it as soon as you want to the sooner the better to get them used to it

I never did until they were going out into public and walking. Shoes are pointless for anything other than protection.

2 Likes

I put soft soled shoes on her around 18 months. They were closer to socks with rubber bottoms. And that was mostly because I didn’t want her slipping on hardwood in socks.

2 Likes

l ­G­e­t­ ­P­a­i­d­ o­v­er $ 1­4­9 ­p­e­r ho­u­r worki­ng from home. l never thou­gh­t I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes $19899 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless

Details H­ERE.>> https://BangOnJobs9.pages.dev

Shoes actually effect the arch in their foot and how they walk if you are letting them wear them before he’s walking. They learn much faster without shoes and master walking and balance more quickly. I didn’t regularly put shoes on my son until he was around 15 months old.

1 Like

Put my kids in BABY DEER. They were even machine washable! https://www.shoechootrain.com/store/c100/shoesbabydeer#/

They don’t need shoes

1 Like

I used Texas Moccs until they were around 18 months and needed hard soles to protect their feet when walking outdoors…

As early as you can! That way they are used to the feeling and don’t try to take them off when they are needing to wear them.

3 Likes

Maybe close to 2 years old

2 Likes

My boy got his first pair of tiny shoes at a few weeks old, they obviously served no purpose but they looked super cute lol you can put them in shoes whenever you want to.

In my experience the earlier the better! The longer u wait the less likely they will keep ‘em on! But that’s my experience

He can wear pre-walkers until he’s confident to walk independently. It’s an expensive path though as mine needed new ones every six weeks! Don’t put him in actual shoes until he can walk without holding on as his feet need to develop properly.

1 Like

Babies shouldn’t wear shoes when learning to walk.

2 Likes

This is why we ask a medical professional and not the Internet just saying if you ask 100 people you’ll get 100 different opinions

3 Likes

I’am making over $145 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19778 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs512.pages.dev/

Mine had soft boots, trainers for pram shoes from 7mths, did get shoes until properly walking. Fitted at clarks

The socks with hard soles are excellent to get them used to having something on their feet and keeping them clean. They make cute ones that look like shoes

Soft sole shoes are best until a year an a half to two years of age after that you can start introducing hard sole shoes but I’d do it gradually. An you can also ask your doctor as well bc it can very per child as to when they can be in shoes an how long before you can switch type of shoes

1 Like

I just got my 11 month old some shoes but she only wears them outside

We don’t do shoes at all really.
Socks with grippers or you barefoot shoes.
But barefoot is best

3 Likes

Soft soled shoes until 2. And then shoes that can be bent in half until age 6. Lots of people have foot deformities from being put in shoes too early. Bare foot as much as possible is what physical therapists recommend now

2 Likes

Listen to your Dr. kids need to learn to walk barefoot. Causes way less problems in the long run. Moms are the only ones that care what the baby wears.

I didn’t know there’s rules to when you can put shoes on babies :sweat_smile:. With my first one I put it from day one and then I realized I am spending so much on shoes that doesn’t fit next week. So with my other kids I started in their first winter

4 Likes

Pre-walkers are good but they take off their shoes for a reason, they need to learn to walk bare foot

Josmo Unisex-Child Walking Shoes First Walker Amazon.com

My son wore shoes from newborn. Just didn’t wear them while he was learning to walk. Mostly only put shoes on his to go places tho. Inside he was in socks or barefoot like me :rofl:

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13889 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://DreamJobLink5.pages.dev

Let him go barefoot as much as possible wherever he can. Barefoot is best for foot development! When you do choose to put him
in shoes use soft sole moccasins or look into barefoot shoes. Modern shoes absolutely ruin our feet!

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13660 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://DreamJobLink12.pages.dev

My 2 year old still barely wears shoes. It’s better for their feet development to not wear hard soled shoes until walking is established, every so often isn’t going to wreck anything, just let him be barefoot often. :slight_smile:

If your children are going to daycare, regardless of their age they need to wear closed toe shoes for safety reasons.

1 Like

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19876 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob1761.pages.dev/

Barefoot is best for learning to walk. But they do sell soft shoes, I guess they’re called barefoot shoes, to put on them for daycare and such. I didn’t put shoes on my kids till they started walking, and then I used tennis shoes. My daughter started out very pigeon toed. I had to put her shoes on the wrong feet for a little while to correct this. I don’t know if this is recommended now. When I did this, my ex and I lived in a very remote area and he wasn’t working except for a neighbor for $25 a week. He wouldn’t even let me buy baby food. So my kids graduated to adult food early. We used our blender for them. There was no way for me to get medical advice because he always took the car. I had to threaten to take the kids and the car in the middle of the night and run away to motivate him to get a job and get us a home. It took awhile to get the kids caught up on their vaccinations, but it got done. I left him as soon as I could.

Definitely after birth.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13890 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer5.pages.dev

I always put Robeez shoes on my babies when they were close to walking. Then we weren’t to real shoes around 18 months.

My chiropractor recommended against shoes when they first start walking without anything. I only put her in shoes because daycare wanted her in hard bottom shoes so if she stepped on something it was okay.