When can baby sleep on their stomach?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

when they can roll themselves on to their tummy. :black_heart:

2 Likes

my doc said once they can roll themselves back over. my daughter has been since 6m

When they roll over themselves, just always lay them on their back and they will get into their preferred position from there.

I am glad that i found my baby father, We were fighting everyday. We had spent 2 years desiring to get a child but all in vein, I had troubles in conceiving. After realizing that i could not get pregnant, he started cheating on me with other women and whenever i talked about it he would fight me. Finally he left me and went with a best friend of mine in a strong relationship. He refused to support me and he couldn’t answer my calls he even blocked me on whats app and Facebook. My life became so miserable. With luck my beloved cousin sister took me to Mama Anitah who had also helped her in a similar situation. Mama Anitah is specialized in solving marriage,financial and relationship issues plus pregnancy issues. So i decided to give her a try. But within a few days after Mama started working on my issues, My man came back home asking for forgiveness. We got back together and soon after that i got pregnant. Now we have a bouncing baby girl. I thank you my cousin sister who witness for standing with me during my difficult times may God reward you , many people who wish to have private consultation from Mama Anitah+27769842561 you can also whats-app, try her you won’t regret!!