When can you be intimate after a c-section?

I’am making over $135 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18642 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs824.pages.dev/

Not only did you just have every layer of your ab muscles sliced through, you have a massive wound in your uterus that is at risk of infection. I wouldn’t risk it, but that’s just me. :woman_shrugging: there is a pretty good reason they suggest a minimum of 6 weeks after delivery, regardless of how you gave birth.

7 Likes

Ugh. No!
Your body needs time to heal. You’ve just had major surgery. Listen to your fricken doctor!
Goodness!

2 Likes

I had 3 c-Sections, and I would always wait 3 months ! Because that’s what my doctor said to me before going into labor !!

1 Like

Just because YOU aren’t bleeding. Doesn’t mean your body isn’t in overdrive trying to repair what just happened. I would call your OB because that’s who should be telling you yes or no. Unless you’re not asking them because you already know what they’d say and you don’t want to wait.

2 Likes

I did about 3 weeks after having my c-sections and everything was sore still and it wasn’t even worth it haha. I think the soreness went about 6 weeks after the c-section

1 Like

6 to 8 weeks, you run the risk of internal tearing, infections, etc. Wait until after your 6 week doctor visit.

Your doctor should tell you when it should be ok. Please don’t take medical advice from anyone except your doctor

2 Likes

I waited 4 weeks and I’ve had 3 c-sections out of 4 pregnancies :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Absolutely NOT. You have GIANT gaping wound in your womb right now. Women have died from infections because of this. sex is not worth it. wait the full 6 weeks. get your :smiley_cat: licked, give up a :eggplant: job…just no penetration.

I waited 3 weeks & everything was fine.

I had 2 c sections. I waited 6 weeks until I was cleared.