When can you sleep in bed after a c section?

I had a whole assortment of pillows to prop myself, but straight away.

1 Like

I waited a a week but only because I worried about walking up the stairs

When I got home it just wasn’t easy lol

My life has changed since I meet Mrs Olgusya Gribova a binary trade manager online, I just give a try to invest with her platform, I can’t believe my life has just change, u can invest with her she pay on time, you will also share your testimony contact her on the name below.:point_down:
Redirecting...

It took a week or so for me because of the two flights of stairs mostly! But I was most comfortable in the chair. It’s not worth being uncomfortable. You could try it with pillows & see if you’re ready!

I honestly slept in the bed right away. It was horrible trying to get up, but I learned to adjust quickly. I held my abdomen as I rolled and had to push up instead of use those muscles. If you do have the chance to wait, I’d wait at least another week. Maybe even longer if it’s your first birth experience. My c-section was my third birth, so I had other kids to take care of too.

2 Likes

I used my pregnancy pillow and body pillow took me two weeks.

It took me 3 weeks before I was able to sleep in bed again

I slept in our recliner for almost 2 weeks cause I could put the handle and it’d help me sit up lol

As soon as I got home I was in my bed

5 Likes

I did the first night I was home

4 Likes

I slept in bed when I got home

2 Likes

I got a really firm husband pillow to prop myself up in bed and used it for weeks

Hello everyone I finally discovered a legit company with easy withdrawal, contact the manager for more info

I slept in a hospital bed, the day I came home I slept in our bed. I remember with my first c section I slept on the couch because I had a really hard time bending down and back up, and it was easier to reach the bassinet on the couch. After 5 days I was relatively pain free.

I was in my bed first night home, three days after section. Sore but needed my own bed.

As soon as I got home.

1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

Not a popular option but, you can also ask for a more effective pain pill :pray: prayers mama

1 Like

Soon as I got home from hospital

Immediately
Prop ur head with a few pillows
Elevate ur feet too

I’ve had 3 and been in bed day one at home. Call your doc if your pain is that poorly controlled!! You may need stronger/different meds or something could be healing improperly

3 Likes

I never believed trading binary was real until I successfully made my withdrawal yesterday…
I don’t want to benefit alone, click the name below to check out this platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I think I was about a week or so. Mine was an emergency cestion and I couldn’t sleep laying down. I had the hospital bed rather upright for about a week

1 Like

I went from the hospital bed to my own bed as soon as I got home 3 days after. I took Tylenol the first night home but after that, I didn’t need it. Getting in and out of bed the first couple days home wasn’t as bad as I thought. I just held a pillow to my stomach and got up that way. But everyone’s pain tolerance is different, if you still need to sleep in the chair, don’t feel bad, just sleep where you are the most comfortable and can sleep.

I went straight to bed when I got home!

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is is good at what she does, she’s an expert trader​:point_down::point_down: