When did you get your period after birth?

How long after you had your baby did your period start again?

6 Likes

28 days. Every single time :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

My daughter will be 3 months on the 17th and mine just started yesterday.

Had my daughter almost 8 months ago and still have not had one

I didnā€™t get mine till she was like 8 months but I breast fed tho

2 Likes

Breastfed so about 12-14 months

It depends really. My cycles came back at different times after each of my 3 kids. If you plan to breastfeed, it ā€œshouldā€ stay away longer than if you formula feed. But even still, that depends on the woman and the pregnancy.

Bleed 6 weeks pp then stopped for almost 2 weeks then backā€¦and back to every 25 days cycle

Its super, super different for everyone unfortunately. No telling.

10 weeks pp while breastfeeding :roll_eyes:

I got my period as soon as my pp bleeding stopped. My son was 3 weeks old. My daughter was 4 weeks old when I started my period. Both kids I had few days of no pp bleeding and then bam! I regulated pretty quickly

I bled for a year straight from the time I had my baby until a week before her 1st birthdayā€¦ so annoying

Around 8-10 weeks for me but I couldnā€™t breast feed so I feel like it came back sooner that it would have if I breast fed

I breastfed and I bled for a month or less with all three kids, then started back on a regular cycle. Everybody is different though.

I didnā€™t even get one before getting pregnant again 6m pp

Iā€™m 9 weeks pp and I started spotting a week ago

4th child breastfeeding hes 7 months still no period

6weeks right after I got my tubes tied. :disappointed_relieved:

Everyone is different and individuals.

I had one sixteen months after my firstā€¦and then I didnā€™t have another one for almost 2 years. (Because I got pregnant again. :woman_facepalming:)

I breast feed and the first 3 months I bled every day. Then I was back on a cycle.

I EBF my son for 19 months didnā€™t gst my first period till 14 months pp

I donā€™t exactly rememberā€¦ but I wanna say 8 weeks afterā€¦ but I know many people that didnā€™t get their first period after baby for atleast 5-6 montha

Exactly 2 months later and I was breastfeeding

Iā€™ve been wondering tooā€¦ my daughter turned 6 months old on the 22nd and I still havenā€™t gotten mine

Oldest: 4 months
Middle: 1 month
Youngest: 1 1/2 years

I started mine again after 5 weeks.

Once I stopped the initial bleeding 4 weeks

First time mom and still breastfeeding. Baby girl is almost 16m old and I still havent gotten a period.