When did your babies eye color change?

Curious as to when your baby’s eyes changed color?

1 Like

My sons changed at 1 yr

My daughter’s never really did. They lightened around 3 months, and have been bright blue since, and she’s almost 8. My son is almost 6 months, and his have already changed to brown, which started around 3-4 months.

2 Likes

They never did. Two have brown and my girl twin has blue. I have hazel. Dad has dark brown

1 Like

My daughters changed at about 6 months from green to brown and now my son is 9 months and he’s are still bright blue as they were when he was about a month old.

Never did… But she was born with bright blue eyes

2 Likes

My three never did. My first were blue and stayed blue. Maybe a tad more greyish now? My second had black eyes and he still does. My third had blue eyes and so far she still does. She is 15 months.

3-4 years old when it finally settled for my oldest.

Mine is 6 and his are still changing. He went from gray to bright blue to now a greenish brown!

I actually just noticed today that my two year olds eyes are looking more green, they were a gorgeous blue before now

He’s almost 3 and has the same blue eyes he always had

Travis went from blue to green at 8 mo😍

9 months and still blue. Dad has blue eyes and I have brown 🤷

About 4 or 5 months, I believe… she turns 9 years old this year so its been a while.

Both my boys eyes never changed, they have always been blue

My daughters changed when she was 4 years old :neutral_face:

My daughter started to change when she was 3 years old.

My daughter’s started to change at about 18 months. They were blue and now they’re green.

Wow!! I was just curious. We are hoping my daughters stay blue. She’s 4 months today

My first son was born with black as night eyes. They changed to blueberry blue at 4ish months.

None of my kids eyes changed colour. My oldest born blue, my other two born brown and they are now 4,3,2

My son’s never really changed. If anything, they’ve lightened; he could pass for mixed although we are black. My other 2 changed around a week.

Both my kids came out with black eyes lol they both turned blue, my daughters are still a dark blue and shes 11 weeks, and my son is 2 now and they are green after being black and then blue, I think his changed to green around a year

Mine never did change. They stayed blue, all three. :heart::heart_eyes:

Immediately. Went from blue to a yellow/gold to brown and finally ended up with a deep dark brown (got his daddys eyes)

My girl was born with black hair and bright blue eyes one day at 9 months old all her lovely dark hair fell out her eyes turned dark brown and her hair grew back blonde go figure very odd lol

1 Like

They never did all 3 kids have brown eyes from day one

My son is 6 months old and they havent changed. He’s got the prettiest blue eyes.

My daughters took forever, my son on the other hand never really got his baby blues, they were basically brown from the start

Eye color did not change for either of my girls. One is hazel, the other light blue.

My 3rds were a blue green color up until approx 2.5 then they turned green just like my exs

Both my kids were born with grey colour eyes and they are both now brown changed about 4 months

About a month or so old for both. First had greyish blue eyes and now they’re chocolate brown. Second had greyish green eyes and now they’re a lighter brown color.

Stayed the same, they are blue and he’s almost 11 months