When did your babies start walking?

When did your babies start walking. Im not talking to those of you who had early walkers… im talking to those whos babies started walking after a year…

5 Likes

My first born was 14 months old!

My youngest daughter didn’t start walking until 14 months.

My first was 13 months my second was 15 months

My son was 16 months and he was diagnosed with autism at 3 years old.

My 11 year old started around 14 months. My almost 4 year has always loved to take his sweet time and didn’t start until he was around 18 months.

15-16 months, he’s a big baby maybe thats why lol

Both of my girls were older. First one was just over a year and second was 15 months. Out of 6 kids my brother and I were both about two when we started walking.the doctor told my mom it was because she carried us and we knew we didn’t have to. One day I literally just stood up and walked across the room. They walk when they are ready.

My youngest didn’t walk until she was 16 months old, she was also born at 28 weeks gestation

11 months for my older 2.

My son walked around 1 year.

My eldest 8 months and my youngest was 2 days before she was 2, she went around on her knees like a meerkat. We got referred to physiotherapy and they couldn’t find any problems x

My first 14-15 months. My sending 13

My oldest a little before one.
Second 8 months
Last, same as my oldest. A little before one.

My oldest son walked before a year. My daughter at 15 months. And my youngest son was around a year old.

Mine took her first steps at 10 months but wasn’t actually walking until the day after her first birthday it just clicked for her

14 months and the other 19 months

My youngest was like 18 months, my daughter was 15 months and my oldest was 16 months. The pediatrician said he wasn’t gonna worry until they were 2 and still not walking.

All 3 were a couple weeks after they turned 1

Eldest walked on her 1 yr birthday and her sister walked at 11 months.

One on his first birthday one at about 11 months

14 months, 11 months and 9 months. Every baby is different and will when THEY are ready lol

3 Likes

Right after her first birthday. I had a customer at a store I was working at, tell me to walk next to her holding one hand, not in front of her holding both hands. Teaches them balance, and it worked

My oldest was 15 months. My 2nd was the same. My 3rd was 11 months. And my youngest was 16 months.

1 Like

First daughter 11 months, second daughter 15 months. I probably wouldn’t worry too much until like 18 months…

1 Like

I have five kids and most of them walked right around 12 mos, but one not until 16 mos. No issues at all - just on the late side for that particular milestone.

1 Like

I understand mine talk and walk late good luck everything I am mom too

Shannon 9 months. Nick 12 months and Boo 10!!!

My oldest started 2 days before a year, second 2 weeks before a year, currently my youngest just turned a year the 3rd and only walks holding something still.

My oldest walked one week before turning one (he was born at 36 weeks) my middle 13 months ( born at 34 weeks normal weight) and my youngest 17 months ( born at 34 weeks only 3 lbs)

Physical therapy at 1 year
Pulled her from PT at about 16 months when she was crawling
Took her first unassisted steps at 20ish months

My 1st 9 months & 2nd almost 16 months

2 at 13 monthes, 1 day after 1st birthday , 1 at 15 months , they are all different

My 28 yr old daughter was 12 and a 1/2 mths when she started walking my middle one she was 9 mths and my 11 yr old 13 mths when started walking.

If I remember correctly, KY daughter started walking around 15mos

Just after his first birthday

My first 7 month, my second 18 months.

We are supposed to keep up with that?? Lol

My son on the spectrum walked by himself 100% around 17-18 months?

Every child is different! My first was around 10m and my second was 9m

My kids all started right around their first birthday like the day of their birthday or a few days after.

Both of mine started at 15 months

My first boy 7 and half months my second boy 6 months my third a month after she turned one my fourth boy 9 months… all children are diffrent.

My son was 19months & he’s been diagnosed with an intellectual disability

My son was 16months wen he started walking

Both my son and daughter started walking at 14 months

My daughter started crawling the day she turned 1 and didn’t start walking until she was 2.5 yrs old.

Mine was over 2 years old talking and walking was over 1 year old all kids different being mom challenged it work out u we here support u

13-14m? Taking him outside to the grass helped his balance I guess lol and when he’ll trip it wouldn’t hurt him as bad so he started getting more confident

Oldest 9 month 15 days
Youngest 10 month 7 days

My daughter started walking on her own around 14-15months but would walk holding on to something starting around 12months

First was 18 months second 14 months third is 17.5 months and still not walking yet

Super late for my son like 18 months.

All 4 of my children have walked at different ages the longest was my 3rd at 15 months the earliest was 4th at 9 months so a very big difference :joy: all kids are different and just do their own thing lol

My oldest around 15 months, youngest around 13 or 14 months

Daughter was 15 months and son was right at a year.

1 st one was 18 months and my twins one was 11 months other 13 months

My daughter walked at 16 months

Oldest at 9mo, middle at 13mo and youngest currently is 15mo and hasn’t yet but is very close to it.

About 15 months due to a fall he had that was super scary and he was just refusing to try to stand for a while.