When did your baby start sleeping through the night?

When did your baby start sleeping through the night? I am so sleep deprived and need to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you mamma. I am a single mamma and my son is 13mos (11mos adjusted) and still waking up 1-8x a night.
I work 10hr days and I am exhausted. :sleeping::sleeping:

My daughter was a year old when she started sleeping at night because she seemed to sleep during the day a little too much. My son was sleeping all night by the time he was a month old

Gosh…mine is 4.5 months and I am just having the hardest time with sleep and schedule. My daughter was soooo much easier. I just spent a little over am hour getting him to sleep (its 1130pm here now) and I know he will wake 4-5x and only thing that settles him is boob so he ends up co sleeping and my husband sleeps in the other room. Its just tough

I had one sleep basically from birth. One was about 2 (he had sleep apnea so sleeping was a struggle). My last is almost 2 1/2 and still doesn’t sleep through the night.

Right off the bat my son slept 3-4 hours. Then at 4 months he started 7-8hr stretches.

He was breastfed

My second son was 2.
My 3 month old right now gets 4 hr stretches, some nights longer.

Mine was a month old when she was sleeping all the way through the night

Our first suffered from night terrors so it wasn’t until 3 they slept through the night.
2nd born started sleeping through the night around 4 months.

My son woke up every 2 hours for the 1st 2 years. After that he only woke up once or twice till about 4. Then he slept all night.

Around 4 months my daughter started sleeping about 6 hour a night. Now she’s 7 months and sleeps around 8-9 hours

I’ve had one not start until nearly 2 years, one start at 4 months and one at 8 months

My first slept all night day one… my second made up for that 100 fold, 4 years old and still don’t sleep all night lol all kids are different

I think my son was about 5 months when he slept through the night the first time but I would say most of the time he wakes up one time in the middle of the night

4 weeks. After I read some of the comment I can’t believe I thought a month was bad.

My 1st slept through the night from about a month old…i thought they would all be that easy :joy::joy::joy: boy was i wrong! My 2nd was 2ish…I remember being pregnant with my 3rd thinking how the heck am I gonna get up with a baby AND toddler all night :thinking: then miraculously he started sleeping all night while i wad still pregnant. Now my 3rd is 20 months and doesn’t sleep all night yet.

my almost 3 year old still wakes up 2 times :confused: my baby :baby: is sleeping great but now she strats to wake up because she is teething, my now 11 year old was a nightmare!! up every 30 min!! lasted about a year! they all different!!