When do babies roll over?

My son is 6 months old. He rolls over from back to belly perfectly fine, but has never rolled from belly to back. He’s just about able to sit up with no support, and almost on the verge of crawling it seems. Should I be concerned that he hasn’t rolled the other way yet? Like I said he is 6 months but he weighs 25lbs! Does his weight have anything to do with it? Lol

10 Likes

You shouldn’t be worried. He’ll get there eventually. If it’ll make you feel better talk to your pediatrician the next time you go.

1 Like

Nope. My daughter is 6 months tomorrow. Still has only rolled from belly to back once. I guess it’s a lot easier for her to cry and have mommy do it for her! :roll_eyes::joy:

no. dont worry. just like some children never crawl till after they walk. diff beat, diff drummer. its all good.

My son is almost 5.5 months and has only rolled belly to back maybe 5 times. Has not done back to front yet. Hes trying to I think. He is able to turn to his side but then rolls right back lol

Some babies are different my son rolled from his belly to back at 6 weeks old …hes 3.5 months now and hasnt rolled back to belly yet

My daughter didn’t do any of that! He started crawling on her own at 10months and then officially walking at a year and 1month.

My baby has rolled from belly to back but it almost always seems to happen accidentally, she can also roll from back to belly. She just really wants to be on her belly so she can look around! I wouldn’t worry about this, maybe your baby just prefers to be on belly!

1 Like

No you should Not be concerned at all. But I’d suggest asking your pediatrician

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. When do babies roll over?

Try rolling him side to side my doc said it might help with my son who is also 5 months almost 6 months we roll him side to side for him to get the feel of it he can roll off his tummy now just not the other way yet

1 Like

Every child does things on their own time! And truth be told all of my children rolled over … but it was never intentional! Just their big heads leaning to one side or the other and making their whole body roll lol. And Everytime they were stunned by it and cried. When they start being intentional with their movements is by like 7 months to get around!

4 Likes

My daughter is 4 months and just finally started rolling both ways. My 6 year old was rolling by the time she was a month old. All babies are different, I wouldn’t worry about it.

3 Likes

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

3 Likes

My son was stubborn he didn’t roll or crawl he skipped all that and went right to walking my niece same age rolled everywhere kids are different

3 Likes

My daughter is 5 and a half months and she isn’t rolling over either. She just isn’t interested. She would rather try to sit up or pull herself up. Her pedi isn’t concerned. She’s also on target with everything else.

1 Like

When he’s ready he will. Some children are fast and others aren’t so sure of themselves. Doesn’t mean a thing. Rest your mind baby mamma, for I’m sure he’s just perfect! :heart:

He will when he is ready but you can start putting toys off to the side to see if that will get him going

All babies are different. Some start rolling sooner than others.

I had one daughter who rolled from tummy to back at 2 wks. For my girls it was right around 4 months. Don’t fret about it. He’ll roll over when he’s ready

All babies are different. If your sons doctor isn’t concerned then you shouldn’t worry too much.

1 Like

The Baby Sparks app was super helpful for our family.

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

1 Like

Mine was closer to 7 months when he figured out he could roll over real good. Enjoy him not doing it yet. He will!

1 Like

Not all babies are the same. Stop worrying, he’ll get around to it and eventually you’ll wish he wasn’t because then you gotta start chasing!

3 Likes

he will when he is ready

1 Like

Don’t worry if he doesn’t my yet, my first born didn’t start rolling over till he was 8 months old, he also didn’t crawl either but started walking at 8 1/2 months. Every child is different and if ur pediatrician isn’t concerned neither should you

1 Like

One day he will be a teenager and you will wish for the days you worried about him rolling over. Don’t lose sleep over it. He will be fine.

1 Like

I honestly really want to thank Mr. Joshua Bunker who has brought so much light to my life, my family and visions through his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. Although I’ve been working on this for a long time. Mr. Bunker, has helped me a lot through Bitcoin Investment Trade. I so much made it grow up to this point. Here is my dream shop and it’s 100% completed. With the help of Mr. Joshua, I’ve completed it quicker than expected.
I’m blessed with a shop :house_with_garden:, I’m really grateful to have Joshua Bunker in my life :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:
Big love from Indianapolis :partying_face::handshake:t2:
Contact him via his link- Redirecting...

1 Like

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I don’t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, I’m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...