When do you start feeling pregnancy symptoms?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

10 Likes

I started feeling nauseous about 3 weeks in, I was pregnant with twins and was sick for about the next month then amazingly had a fantastic pregnancy

Around 4-5 weeks I felt super tired and irritable. But didnā€™t think anything of it until 6 weeks when the nausea set it. This was the same for both of my pregnancies.

Never really had any, boyfriend noticed my nipples were huge 4 weeks in

I was sick almost immediately with my first, the second I never once felt bad just a missed period, and the third I didnā€™t even realize I was pregnant until I was 4 months along due to regular periods in the beginning :exploding_head: all so different but it literally can begin a couple weeks in.

Between 4-6 weeks. I usually start throwing up around 6 weeks. With one pregnancy my boobs were insanely sore starting at 4 weeks. Like it hurt so much I couldnt wear a bra. I dont know about everyone else but I always have a knot in my lower stomach so thatā€™s how I know Iā€™m pregnant before symptoms show :joy:

I threw up 2 weeks in, took a test and pregnancy test confirmed it right away.

My back started hurting and had heartburn bad and took test just found out Iā€™m 6 weeks pregnant with 3rd

First two pregnancies, the days before my period was due, total exhaustion. Baby three and now four, week 5. Morning sickness and exhaustion.

Every person is different but my first pregnancy symptoms begin around the day of my missed period. Usually indigestion and sore breasts.

1 Like

A week in. Had super vivid dreams. Then, a week later, my boobs hurt like never before!

1 Like

I started feeling them at about 3 weeks when I didnā€™t feel hungry all day and then when I tried to eat a salad at dinner and it tasted like dirt, I somehow knew. Went to get a pregnancy test after trying to eat and sure enoughā€¦ positive.

Some women dont get sick at all both of my pregnancies and one was with twins I never haf any symptoms at allā€¦so I believe all woman are different

A few days before my period was due. I was super exhausted and my boobs were the sorest they had ever been.

A week before my period I was feeling super exhausted I wanted to sleep all the time I tested 3 days before period and got positive

I started getting headaches & nausea at two weeks tested positive right away

About a month and a half this time but last time it took 3 months to even find out I was pregnant and didnt feel symptoms til I was about 4 and a half months

About 10 weeks with #1 and about 7 weeks in with #2. Both were totally different.

About 8 to 10 days after ovulation, with a weird metallic taste and very sore breasts

I felt sick. Run down. For about a week. Asked one of my friends to bring me a test. Ended up taking two different tests and both was positive. This was within the first couple weeks.

I knew two weeks or less with my son. With my daughter I was about 6 or 7 weeks before I had any idea!

Both times it was really early. Doc said im just really aware of my body. First was like 4wks and second was 6wks :purple_heart::blue_heart:

Right away i felt different and started feeling sick all the time. Took a pregnancy test and I was pregnant.

I started within days. Not nausea, but everything else.

I started feeling them within a week or two. It began as extreme tenderness in my boobs

With my daughter I had morning sickness the whole pregnancy! With my son it started at 6 weeks and ended at 18 weeks

Fatigue by the third week and everything else around six weeks with all four of mine.

It depends on your body.

1 Like

Probably when you are pregnant.

1 Like

I knew i was pregnant because of symtoms.

Before missed period with both

One week after missing my menses.

For me was around 9 weeks

When youā€™re pregnant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Growing up has never come the easier way. It comes with lots of challenges like lost marriages, lost love, financial and job problems and so many more, but still there has always been a solution to every challenges that we face in life. Life has been so difficult for me these past few months and I had given up on myself knowing that I will not find love or true happiness again. Two months ago I found out I was pregnant and I was so happy and excited to have my own baby and I didnā€™t even call my boyfriend. I just wanted to take the results to him and show him face to face and share the good news together. But when I reached his flat I saw his car parked outside and knew he was home so I went straight to his room. When I knocked, he allowed me to enter because he wasnā€™t expecting me at the time, but when i opened the door I nearly fainted because I caught him ready handed with another woman in his house. I looked at them and closed the door and ran away, he followed me saying his sorry and the woman is just a friend and nothing else but I knew he was lying and I walked away. I reached home and cried a lot until i told my best friend everything and she told me to fight for my man and not loose him to another woman. She gave me Sir Emezizi contact +2348109805184 email is: emezizispells@gmail. com and told me Sir Emezizi will bring back my boyfriend to me and love only me. So i contacted Sir Emezizi and told her everything, he made a love and binding prayers for me and in 1 day of the prayers my boyfriend came to me with that woman I saw him with and knelt down and begged for my forgiveness and told the woman that am the love of his life and he doesnā€™t ever want to see her again. The woman walked away and that evening my man came back with a baked cake and gifts and flowers and asked for my forgiveness again and promised never to hurt me again and I told him that we are having a baby, he cried and smiled with joy and happiness. We are back together and so much in love and waiting for our baby to arrive. Thanks so much Sir Emezizi your prayers indeed work. You can call or whats-app Sir marere on +2348109805184 Email: emezizispells@gmail. com incase you are passing through the same situation. Donā€™t be discouraged by what people may tell you that even donā€™t know the situation you are going through, all that matters are the results so feel free to contact him.

About 5 weeks with #1 and 12 weeks with #2

How I Got My Ex Husband Backā€¦Am so excited share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 5 years now. We were happily married with three kids, two boy and a girl. 4 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesnā€™t even come back home for about 3-4 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that king peso can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily againā€¦ All thanks to mark Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: emezizispells@gmail. com or you can also add him on Whats app +2348109805184

It was nearly 2 months after conception, I noticed deja vu, feeling tired, using the bathroom a lot, my food intake grew, thirsty a lot. Boobs started to be stiff and hurt to touch. I have PCOS so not having periods or skipping isnā€™t abnormal, so when I missed my period I didnā€™t think twice about it until the day, I could smell the printer ink at my job and it made me nauseous :roll_eyes:.

With my first pregnancy I knew 3 weeks after conception that something was wrong, but pregnancy tests kept saying negative. It took nearly a month and a half to get a positive test.

With both my kids I knew I was pregnant by 4 weeks. I didnā€™t have symptoms until 9-10 weeks.

I was late in my first trimester with my daughter before I got nauseous at all. I knew I was before I got any symptoms.

1-2 weeks , boobs were sore, then started throwing up (morning sickness)

I didnā€™t show any signs until about 4-5 weeks. My boobs hurt really bad and my friend said ā€œyouā€™re glowingā€ I went and got a test and it was positive. The second time I didnā€™t show any until 6 weeks and I took a test. I missed my period and knew. I didnt get really tired with either until about 15 weeks. Iā€™m currently 30 weeks with our second and I am sooo tired.

4 weeks I thought I had the flu and went to get checked out and had to tell my mom when I got back in the carā€¦ long drive back it felt like lol

1 Like

It differs for everyone I think. I knew I was pregnant the second my feet hit the floor.

I didnā€™t have any symptoms until about 8 weeks,

I was about 5 weeks when I showed symptoms with my twins and was showing by 7 weeks

With my miss carried baby 2 days before missed period, with my son 10 weeks, with my 1st daughter 1 week in and with my 2nd daughter 2 weeks in

By 2 weeks I was sick. Took test at 3. Was very sick until after I had the baby

Depends on if it is your first vs. Your 3rd or moreā€¦ first and second are different from each other tooā€¦

6 weeks in, my boobs hurt like crazy. Morning sickness followed shortly thereafter by 7-8 weeks.

Mine was about 5 to 6 weeks in.