When should I get my daughters ears pierced?

When they are old enough to ask for them to be pierced.

When she wanted herself at 6 years old. Some girls dont want Pierced ears. Not your body!!

When the child is old enough to ask and consent

Honestly, there is no right or wrong answer for this. People will be quick to say you need to wait until she’s old enough to express interest and while I get that, I decided to wait until my daughter was old enough to ask for them herself and she now so desperately wants them done but she’s also terrified to let them do it so she won’t go through with it. She wishes I had have just got them done when she was a baby so she would have them already and wouldn’t remember anything about it. Do what feels right to you, if she doesn’t want them when she’s older she doesn’t have to wear them.

Go to a tattoo parlor. Or a reputable piercing center. Make sure everything is sterilized and clean

10 months with my 1st.
My second is 8 years now and is asking for them to be peirced.

Mine got done at 24 hours old in the hospital, I have earrings in my newborn photos. I always suggest doing it when they are very young so they don’t mess with them as much while they heal

I took my niece to get her ears pierced when she was 3/4 months old (with parents permission), she barely cried.

My personal opinion: do it when you feel it’s right. It is your child.

I waited until my daughter asked for them.

My daughter asked a few months ago, she’s 7. I wasn’t going to do it until she could tell me she wanted them. I plan to go to a piercer and not Claire’s because I want it to stick and be done professionally.

After she has all of her shots!

People get so mad over this :rofl::rofl:. Your kid your choice :heart:. I did my daughter’s about 2 months old. Never once have they or me regretted it.

Ypu have it done when you feel its right not when people tell you to or when they tell you it’s not right its your decision x

I’m letting my daughter decide she’s 8 and still holding out.

Just wait til she’s old enough to ask…why would you do it? She’s not a toy or accessory

When she’s old enough to ask?

When she said she wanted them for her 8th birthday. I explained everything to her and she said she was ready. Then we found a professional piercer.

I let my daughter decide when she was 6 years old. She had been asking me for them to be done at 5. I took her in and she was really happy to get them done and even chose her own earrings

Wait till old enough to ask

When they’re old enough to consent

when she’s old enough to ask for them & care for them… dong take her to Claire’s or a kiosk in the mall, go to a professional…

My daughter asked when she was like five, and i explained to her how ear piercings work, how people pierce there ears, and asked her if she could wait until she was seven and tell me if she still wanted them pierced, so i.ended up getting her esrs pierced at seven, when she old enough to make her own choices about her body

Remember needle is best. Pediatricians are not professional piercers and use a gun. I waited for my daughter’s to ask me if they could get pierced

If your daughter can not consent to getting her ears pierced do not pierce her ears. When she expresses that she would like to get them done then take her. Most reputable shops will not pierce an infants ears or a child who can not express for themselves that they want to get it done