When should I start buying things for baby?

What point in your pregnancy do you start buying things for the baby’s arrival?

5 Likes

I would but little small things here and there that I seen that I liked… but I generally save the big items around 28 weeks ish… I’m almost 38 weeks with my last baby and have everything ready to go.

1 Like

I started around 14 weeks. My last pregnancy was my rainbow and I waited until 24 weeks.
This time I got everything done by 20. It’s nice to just be able to chill until delivery. Nursery is already set

1 Like

Whenever I see something I like as soon as I’m out of the first trimester but my Amazon list for baby grows as soon as I learn I’m pregnant. Doing the same with baby #3 it’s whatever your preference is

1 Like

I waited until after my baby shower so I didn’t have a bunch of the same things but aside from that I’d say buy stuff whenever you want🤷🏼‍♀️

1 Like

I bought things I liked once I found out gender . I waited for my baby shower to pass and get what I didn’t receive after that .

1 Like

I bought things right away. We had been trying for 4 yrs. As soon as I found out it was a boy, I started buying boy clothes.

1 Like

Be careful buying clothes/diapers… we had a bunch of newborn size but he was bigger than that already when he was born.

I would start with small items after 13 Weeks (like clothes) then get the bigger items around 20-22 Weeks (like cot, change table etc).

I bought the first item the day I found out.

Thank you Dr. Mighty for helping me to bring back my lover with your love spell am so excited we are living happily together now truly your love spell 100% guarantee and it has no side effects Viewers out there if you are passing through relationship problems I advice you to contact Dr. Mighty for his love spell today. Because his love spell can fix a broken relationship in a twinkle of an eye…:You can reach him through this official page by clicking the link below??? Redirecting...

I started buying things once I got to the 2nd trimester and found out the sex of the baby

The day after I found out my daughter’s gender toys are us had a huge clearance sale. I guess I started then :joy:. Seriously though as soon as you find out you’re pregnant buy a pack of diapers, wipes & few other things. That way it won’t feel like a lot when baby gets here. Don’t stick to new either. Accept used items. Babies don’t use things long. Something used for 1 or even 3 babies didn’t get much use.