When should i take a pregnancy test?

Period is four days late. I had light pink spotting for 3 days that only showed when I wiped and cramps. I tested tho and it is negative. Could it be too early to test??

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/when-should-i-take-a-pregnancy-test/20521

It probably is too early to test but my advice is to go get a pregnancy test done at your hospital.

I got a positive 2 days late

I would say depending on your state, I would not go to a hospital or a Dr. I would test again in a couple days.

Have a blood test done from your doctor. Those are more accurate

1 Like

I had a positive test 5 days late

That could be implantation bleeding. I’d wait a week or so and retest

When you think you’re pregnant.:roll_eyes:

I had implantation bleeding was negative the next month I missed and was positive

Nope definitely not too early to test, did you use first morning urine? Some pregnancy tests can be done 6days before missed period an never once have I had a false positive. If you are pregnant it could be your hcg levels aren’t high enough yet to be detected, period could also be delayed due to stress etc. I’d retest again in 2days an use 1st morning urine

1 Like

It also depends when you first conceived. I waited 2 weeks when my period didn’t come. When I had my first son I went to a hospital I ain’t know wtf to do, they inserted a little camera in me and we were able to see the embryo. They gave me a lil ultrasound pic to take home. Edit: also you may have pregnancy symptoms. The first symptom was ofc my period, then my nipples were sore and REALLY tender.

Generally, a period is considered late if it’s more than five days past due. With that being said it’s too early.

Mine was over a week late, took a test negative. I started spotting and then my period came. So I have to wait a few more weeks just in case.

I was referred to this platform by a friend online.l thought it was a scam company … but I was moved to try and here l earned. I just want to share this to people don’t be scared it legit company click on her link and contact her now it is legit company
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::100::100:

There is no better way to beat inflation than by investing in bitcoin. God bless Sir Joshua Bunker and his Citadel trading team :point_down::point_down::point_down:
Redirecting...

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down: