When should you start buying things for baby?

Is it late or too soon to get baby blankets at 28 weeks pregnant?

2 Likes

The only thing itā€™s ā€œto lateā€ to buy is the carseat if your in labor, get that before you have baby because some hospitals wonā€™t let you leave with baby without it lol, Otherwise thereā€™s no rules. Buy what makes you happy when you want (just donā€™t tell my husband thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing :rofl::rofl:) Iā€™m almost 36 weeks and only just got his bed a couple weeks ago and still havenā€™t ordered his carseat and stroller yet :grimacing:. This is my 5th baby though so Iā€™m really doing the absolute bare minimum I need to buy for baby this time around because with 4 other kids I have enough clutter. But if itā€™s your first buy what makes you happy when you want to. Never to late or early.

Buy as you see things you like or can afford so you donā€™t have to do it all at once.

Go on a shopping spree for baby things

Donā€™t get too many in case you get lots of them for presents.

Whenever you feel comfortable

Go for ittt! Youā€™re gonna be nesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Youā€™re almost 30 weeks . Go ahead girl

Whenever you want to! There are no rules. Do what makes you happy.

Whenever you want too! I was buying at 6weeks with my 2nd and didnā€™t buy a thing until 34 weeks with my 3rd :see_no_evil:

As soon as I found out that I was pregnant I bought items. Lil here and there wonā€™t hurt. Iā€™d buy a fee packs of wipes and 2 bags of diapers in various sizes. Little things that didnā€™t cost much after all bills were paid

I plan to buy car seats and what not later this month. Iā€™m 27 weeks! I have some outfits and my baby shower is May 25th :purple_heart:

As soon as we found out it was a girl I was buying :rofl: