When to announce pregnancy?

Hello! I took a clear blue pregnancy test this morning and it came back positive. My hubby and I have been trying for about 9 months now, so I’m super excited. My period is two days late, I’ve been having a couple cravings and was super emotional yesterday. I want to tell my hubby tonight, but should I take another test before I do? Thanks mama’s.

30 Likes

Congrats! I’d definitely take a test with first pee of the day to double check before I said anything. Excited for you though! It took over a year to get pregnant with my son so I know how hard waiting can be! My husband didn’t even believe me when I told him because I had become something of a crack head, dipping off into bathrooms to take a dollar pregnancy test from Walmart all of the time :joy:

2 Likes

Take another one and surprise him with it :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Pink ink test is better than blue ink test id say

I only took one. :woman_shrugging:

Congrats ! N I told my man by showing him the test n when I had it confirmed lol

I’d corm again in about a week; of course, you can share with hubby, but with the disclaimer, “sometimes you can dhow a false positive"

Congrats!! Make the reveal a special one!!!