When to have more kids?

-Krista✨

what’s a good age to have their first sibling?

8 Likes

I find a small age gap much easier than a big one but everyone thinks differently.

When you are financially, mentally, and physically ready and able…

7 Likes

There is no right age for that. It’s when your ready to have another one. My first born is almost 21 months old and I’m 38 weeks pregnant as of today with baby #2

1 Like

Any age. They all have pros and cons.

1 Like

Me and my sister are four years apart

1 Like

whenever you feel ready👍

1 Like

Whatever works for you!

For us I love that all three of my kids have a 3 year 11 month age gap. That might not work for your family but it is perfect for ours.

My oldest son is 5 and my youngest is 9.5 months. I love the age gap between them. My oldest loves to help and loves to play with his brother. To each their own though :smile: I know personally I wouldn’t want another anytime soon. I couldn’t imagine two in diapers, double the amount of boob time, etc.

Whenever you choose. There was a 14 month age gap between my kids and a 5 year age gap between my youngest and her baby brother. I feel like the smaller age gap was better.

It’s when you are ready. My son will be 2 1/2 when this baby arrives. Any age it’s an adjustment

My two eldest have ten months and it’s been so much easier then the 5/4 years Gap between them and my youngest x

Mine are 4, 5 (6 in August) and 8. It’s chaos sometimes and I have lost my sanity I’m sure but, they are extremely close to each other and I love that. My sister am I we’re 1 year and 11 months apart and we were fairly close to growing up. It’s hard though I won’t lie.

Mine are 33 months apart so I only had one in diapers at a time. It had pros with the oldest walking and wanting to help, but the cons were he was used to being the only child and they arent very lovey dovey yet, they fight constsntly (both boys, 6 & 3).

2… my oldest 2 are 2 years apart. My middle and baby are 6 years apart

6 years was a GREAT age gap for me lol everyone is different!

From birth. #have1get1free

When your eldest can go to daycare kindy etc that way you can still have one on one time with bubs and rest during the day while bubs sleeps

My first 2 are 15 months apart and are best friends now (4 & 3) and they have a baby brother who just turned 1 in march

My girls are 19 mos apart…its busy but fun

My daughters are 1yr 2 weeks apart its like raising twins. They love each other. . I absolutely love it

My boys are 3&1/2 years apart and it’s a good gap , my first was out of diapers and out of pull ups by the time I had my second … he could walk talk and do for himself and help me with getting a diaper or a wipe etc

My oldest and twins are 18 months apart. My twins and my youngest are 4 years apart.

When this baby arrives they will be 10 years apart

It’s when ever you decide

1 Like

My son was 2 1/2 when my second arrived, I feel it’s a good age gap with the oldest potty trained, loved helping out and doing things for brother, the first couple weeks was rough Bc he was jealous but he adjusted really well and has only acted out a couple times from jealousy

Whenever their mom gives birth to one…

1 Like

My oldest and twins are 16 months apart

Mine are 15, 11, 10 and 1 1/2. We are trying for one more.

It’s different for everyone. You just have to figure out when you’re ready.

My littles will be 2 years apart.

Well I had 3 kids in 3yrs so lol

My kids are 6 years apart. I love it.

3 years here… my girls adore each other but it’s a bit tough

We started trying when our oldest was 1. So we could have them close in age as my husband and his brother are 13 years apart. I didn’t get pregnant until a couple days after our oldest turned two and we just had our youngest on the 10th of March. And honestly it’s a good age. It teaches him to share, help, and be cautious around children younger than him. He loves his baby brother and checks on him throughout the day and ask him if he’s okay when he cries

My kids will be 2 years and 9 months apart. It’s easier to have an older child in the beginning for the parent but me and my sister are 12 months apart and we are super close and I loved having a sibling so close in age. Depends on what you want and think you can handle

My 1st & 2nd r 10 & 1/2 years apart…
My 2nd & 3rd r 3&1/2 years apart (they r super close)
I’m currently pregnant with my 4th, so my 3rd & 4th will be 21 months apart

My first 2 are 22 months apart that was ok but 19 months after the 2nd number 3 came Oldest wasn’t happy with her at all

My girls are 2 years apart and I love it. My brother and I are 21 months apart. That’s why I wanted my kids close in age

Me and my sisters were 3 years and that seems good cuz only one in diapers, not too close so possibly less fight but not too far so they dont feel like strangers lol

My son turn 4 April 15th
My daughter turns 2 November 15th
Our newborn will be here at the end of September.

5 years apart. Omg I love it!

Aiming for 2 years between

Mine are 7 years apart

My stepson and his sibling will be 2 and a half years apart when I have my baby. My brother and I are 2 years apart and then my oldest siblings and I are, 21 years, 20 years, 16 years and 14 years apart. Really just depends on when you’re ready for another baby.

My kid started asking at 3. I declined.

My first child and second are 3 yrs and 4 days apart…my second and third are 11 months apart and have baby #4 due in 4 weeks…which will put my 3rd and 4th 4 yrs and 7 months apart…

My kids ages are 11, 5 and 1. I like the space my kids have. They play great together and love each other so much. It didn’t feel like I took away from their baby time which I loved

who knows? lol. my first was 20 months old when the second was born. when number 3 is born she’ll be 4 years 4 months and number 2 will be a little over 2.5 years old.

Mine will be 4 when his sister comes. He is so excited.

Whenever you decide you are ready for another. Mine are almost 7 years apart

I think it depends most on your firsts reaction to babies. And even then, hard to tell. Mine are 2 years and 3 months apart. My oldest loved babies but wasn’t too thrilled when his little brother was born.

1 Like

My girls are 3- Jan 2nd 2016
& my oldest will be 6 Monday

Most people wait 2 years or when the first child is out of diapers

I have 4 years and two years I think 3 is good

My son is 2.5 and we’re trying to adopt again. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Mine are 2 years apart, I lost one in between so it would have made them 1.5 years apart.
My brother and I are 2.5 years apart. I think 2 years is a good difference. My husband and I hope for 2 more and would like to try for the next when the youngest is 1.

My oldest was 5 when I had her brother and the 5 years difference was great because she was a big help with her brother and they get along great the have such a cute bond and now I’m pregnant with #3 and my son is 2 so when this baby is born he will be 2 and half my oldest will be almost 8

My husband & I started trying for 2nd when our son was about 2 yrs old… We had our 2nd just after he’d turned 4. Then SURPRISE (was on birth control so wasn’t expecting to get pregnant yet lol) #3 came when our second was 2… It’s really about when you & your partner feel that you are ready for another…

My kids are 15, 12, 10, 7 and 3.5 :heart:

First child born in 2013. And my second is due in 2019 lol

My daughters due date was sept 15,2015 born sept 9th. My sons due date is sept 15, 2019. And no this wasn’t on purpose :joy:

1 Like

My son was 16 months when his sister was born!

My 1st two we’re 11 mons apart lol so 11,10, and now my 2.5 year old. So whenever your ready!

My son turned 5 when my daughter was born it was perfect one baby goes off to pre k and I still have a baby at home❤ plus my oldest can b a big help when he wants to b

I’d say 3 or 4 years apart or after the first is potty trained.

My kids are 5 years apart and they do well most of the time. This is how they like to sleep! They still fight like normal sisters though. It wasn’t our plan to have them so far apart, her little brother was stillborn shortly after her 3rd birthday and had a miscarriage 5 months later.

My kids are 19, 18, 16 and 1