Where can we find a third for our relationship?

My husband and I are looking for a third, where can we find people?
39 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Where can we find a third for our relationship? - Mamas Uncut

Swingers bars, dating apps

Unicorn huntingā€¦ Yikes :grimacing: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

11 Likes

I feel like everyone should know the answer to thisā€¦ā€¦ tinder! Thatā€™s all I could find on that app was couplesšŸ„“

2 Likes

Wtf do this somewhere else

20 Likes

You might find a third at an STD clinic, Goodluck :nauseated_face:

33 Likes

Guessing hubs wants another girl

5 Likes

Are you going to actually include them, as an equal, in your relationship? Or will they always be below yā€™all?
Iā€™d really look into just swinging or having an open relationship if yā€™all just want a third for the sex.

Unicorn hunting is frowned upon

2 Likes

Look for swingers groups on fb, kik, tinder, or just Google for your areaā€¦ idkā€¦

1 Like

Dating sites lol. Theyā€™re always messaging people looking for a 3rd. :roll_eyes:

Tinder, bumble, Facebook dating.

Good grief!!! Not trying to judge, but what does threesome hunting have to do with parenting. In my opinion this is not the place to ask this question.

37 Likes

Donā€™t do it!!! Go get some sex toys and pretend itā€™s another person, you asking for a ruin relationship

Donā€™t yall think if it was SO inappropriate that the admins would not have approved it?? Yall judging someone for their personal choice but mean while you and/or your old man has a side piece.
Also as stated above everyone should know the answer to that is Tinder. :laughing::wink::woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

There is overwhelming statistical data that if you go through with this your relationship will be over in 2 years, so if the jungle drums are beating just split up now and shag someone new

5 Likes

Sounds like you need God in this relationship!!!

8 Likes

You go girl do you! If anything find girls that take to your hubby. Like if he has any girls that flirt with him message them together and say heā€™s got a girl but if she would be open to ā€¦ best of luck

2 Likes

Try the supermarket :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I donā€™t understand the hate on here about this question. There is nothing unhealthy or odd about this what century are some of you living in . No need for rudeness. From my experience depending on where u live swinger clubs can be scarce. Only in big cities. There are some fb groups worth looking into.

6 Likes

I used to bartend for local swingers parties. They were private and by invite only, and they vetted the hell out of people, you couldnā€™t just get in to get party, they had all kinds of ways to make sure the person getting into there last was on the list, but anyways, look up swingers clubs and make sure theyā€™re an actual swingers community. Itā€™s not my taste, however these people were some of nicest, kindest individuals Iā€™ve ever met. Just because you donā€™t agree with someoneā€™s lifestyle, it doesnā€™t make them bad people. Good luck!! :grin:

4 Likes

Pretty sure this isnā€™t the place to ask that

5 Likes

sick sick get a life

6 Likes

You mean your soon to be ex is looking for a 3rd.

12 Likes

ā€œMamaā€™s Uncutā€ā€¦ Here I was thinking this was a page for Mamaā€™s to discuss parenting :sleeping:

9 Likes

A lot of couples try dating apps. I know Iā€™ve had more than a few message me before asking if I wanted to be third :sweat_smile: i personally never took them up on the offers, but ya know.

Why are you asking this question in a momā€™s group :joy: Go make a damn TikTok like everyone else.

Probably in the trash where you belong

To each their ownā€¦if they want a threesome let them be!

Is this a momā€™s page or a kinky swingers page.

7 Likes

I know there are apps for it. My mom and her husband have tried a few of them

So, I was babysitting for a family before, they are swingers, and their app was open on their tv. Adult friend finder I believe the name was. Good luck :rofl:

Good luck with that! :joy:

It makes me sad how judgemental and rude some of these women are. If you arenā€™t into it, coolā€¦who cares. She didnā€™t ask your your opinion on her and her husbandā€™s sexual preferencesā€¦so if you canā€™t answer her question, why comment at all. So you can shame her based on your imaginary moral compass? Itā€™s truly sad. No wonder so many kids are bullies, look at how their mothers behave.

3 Likes

Ashley Rawls they need u :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Lol Craigslist ads :rofl::rofl:

Yā€™all are judgmental asf. Maybe theyā€™re poly and wanting to expand their relationship. Just because yā€™all donā€™t have enough trust in your relationships doesnā€™t mean everyone else is the same

8 Likes

I know ppl who have tried on dating sites, idk if they were successful or not

Why? I just donā€™t understand the poly lifeā€¦ I couldnā€™t even let that happen :no_good_woman::woman_shrugging:

Yuk, the Bible tells us one man and one woman. How simple is that.

7 Likes

I would look on a dating sight! Youā€™ll get judged to much here.

They should take the meaning to word Marriage out of the dictionary and replace it with Anything goes :joy:

3 Likes

a great way to ruin a marriage

They have dating app for polyamorous people. My mom found her boyfriend on one but Iā€™m not sure of the name. Also try a regular dating site and in the bio put poly in it.

What if your husband decides he likes your third better than you?