Where can you sign up for baby stuff?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where you could sign up for all the baby stuff. There use to be things you could get in the mail for free for your baby sometimes it would be diapers other times it would be spoons. Just simple things like that. I was trying to find the places that give the stuff for free. Like a carepackage for your baby. I am expecting my little girl in July and wanted to go head and sign up for these but i am unsure of how many there are and what all they are called.

8 Likes

Amazon prime I got an amazing package from, and target if you make a registry and go in store they have a baby package

1 Like

Walmart sends a little care package if you sign up online I got diapers soap lotions wipes ect

1 Like

Just go to Target ask for the free baby registry gift. I got it

3 Likes

Ill post the link. Its a game. But ive gotten diapers. Wipes (in bulk) bottles and even a bottle cleaner all free

1 Like

If you make a babylist registry
They have a box for like 4 or 5 dollars

Amazon has an amazing box that they will send you when you complete a registry with them! Target, Wal-Mart, and BuyBuyBaby also offer freebies when you sign up for registries with them. Amazon’s baby box is far superior though… however, I loved the coupons that we got with our Target freebies!

4 Likes

If you register on amazon and target they send you welcome packages. You can also sign up for enfamil free sample box.

I got package from Amazon prime for making a baby registry. Target also and watched videos with babyboxco.com and got a free baby box for them to sleep in that doubles as a keepsake box and came with samples and coupons

1 Like

If your pregnant still some places like target and that give u gift bags for doing a registry

Ashton free baby packages!!

Babylist and amazon send you a box of free samples when you create a baby registry.

Enfamil will send you a box with formula.

Quickthoughts is another good app. Cash out for $10 amazon gift cards