Where do you buy cute clothing?

Where do you mamas find your cute clothes? i want to dress cute but have never been very girly or good at it nor do i know where to start but i really wanna feel good baout myself an dknow this is needed…so where do you buy them?

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Where do you buy cute clothing?

I’m so confused with how the post says 5 mins ago but the comment is from a day ago :rofl::rofl:

Shein has the cutest clothing!

2 Likes

I’m a big thrift store shopper. Much cheaper and you can try outfits on before you take them home most times. Wear a body suit underneath and nothing touched anything important before it’s washed and you know how things fit without the hassle of returning etc. But then again im not much for current styles I make my own style but I get compliments on outfits when I actually try :joy:

1 Like

I been buying all my clothes from SHEIN online , they have a huge variety of styles , great quality and very cheap prices , I do not buy clothes from any other places / stores

1 Like

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18650 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk Thisβ€”>> https://LifeStyle243.pages.dev

π™Έπš πš‘πšŠπšœ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πšŠπš— πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πš πš“πš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš› πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πšπš˜πš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ, 𝙸 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽ mrs Olgusya Gribova πš’ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπšŽπš•πš• πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš‘πšŽπš›. πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πšžπšœπšπš πš˜πš›πšπš‘πš’ πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπš•πš’πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš‘πšŽπš› πšπš›πšŠπš—πšœπšŠπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— πš’πšœ πšπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš πš˜πšŸπšŽπš› πšŠπš•πš• πš–πšŠπš›πš”πšŽπš. π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŠπšŒπš πš‘πšŽπš› πšπš˜πš›
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Definitely Shein !!! They’re my favorite store online … so far :heart: although I’m hoping to find a few.more options.